Endless Paradigm

Full Version: PSP firmware 3.40 Coming????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PSP-Hacks.com Wrote:PSP-Hacks forum member, Calo, has brought this to my attention. Pass it through Google Translator for a clearer synopsis — here. As of me writing this, the supplied firmware EBOOT on the Korean site is in fact still 3.30; they’ve yet to update it.

So, looks like wee can expect firmware 3.40 very soon, for North America, and other regions. April 19th, perhaps? FIGHT!

Dark_AleX — 16, Sony — 17?

Wow looks like wee will be seeing 3.40 soon, now I went to the play station Korea and looked at the changed list and this is what I got

************************Game************************
• It enjoyed PLAYSTATION�Network tie frames and the function for was strengthened.

• [these sense civil officials] were eliminated.
   [Is indicated information which from this sense civil official] with afterwords it will be able to confirm as a same fabrication.
   After selecting the icon of the game information the reporter [it selects △ buttons information] consecutively from the option menu.

• It enjoyed PLAYSTATION�Network tie frames and the function for was strengthened.
  - [The disk the speed which it reads] was added in the menu.
*********************Network****************************

• [it will be able to indicate the island your day of item from RSS Channel] and.

*********************Video******************************
• It will be able to indicate the island your day of the video which is stored in Memory Stick Duo™ “VIDEO
wow. i still have no idea what those improvements are though
I know its still hard to read with google translater

o well
Wow, the PSP's firmware is still one of the most frequently updated...

I have absolutely no idea of what that translation means either Erk
hmmm

PLAYSTATION�Network

does this mean psx is now multiplayer enabled?

this would be sweet
What does that say, don't understand nothing.
Anyway don't expect much frm $ony
Don't worry, Im should they will explain things better soon
sony is ghey
Indeed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's