Timwillhack has released an update to his puzzle game, Hexaxis XXI. Included are massive additions & optimizations, as well a new control scheme.
It’s recommended you delete any previous version of Hexaxis XXI prior to installing Update #7.
* Down, Left and Right: move dice down left and right at normal speed
* Up: Move the die down in turbo speed (3x)
* Hold CROSS (TURBO): if moving the die left right or down it moves in turbo (3x normal speed)
* Start: Pause game
* L: Zoom out
* R: Zoom in
* L & R: Turn dice preview on or off
* Select: Exit Game
Update #7 changes:
1. Added 2 levels (3 complete levels, each with unique music tracks and background image / color scheme)
2. Added Line Effects for when the dice goes down, light shoots left and right on the line the die is on.
3. Added very cool level transitions (you have to see it to believe it)
4. Modified mp3player.c to allow turning volume up and down on an mp3 as well as stream in and out new tracks. Between levels, the mp3 of the last level fades down, and the next level is streamed in as the volume goes back up
5. Full screen color effects are now running full speed
6. Game runs 60-100fps with mp3 playing and full screen color blending due to massive optimizations
7. Added Gravity, when you clear a combo with dice above it, they fall to the bottom smoothly.
8. Now when the random dice at the bottom appear the dice above it smoothly move up (opposite gravity) then the random die goes from transparent to opaque smoothly.
9. When the wipe line clears the dice they smoothly go from 100% scale down to 0%
10. Turbo button - hold CROSS to make the dice move quickly left and right - which means CROSS no longer changes the view
11. Removed rotating grid with buttons except zoom in and out.
12. Added AT3 to eboot xmb that matches the pc version title screen (about 20 seconds worth anyway)
13. Made a much better looking grid transparency. Bottom is still a little hard to see sometimes though.
Hexaxis XXI Update #7