[Blag] On Easter, School, Procrastination and Being Away from EP
Ge64
Former Admin ;)

Threads: 295
E-Pigs: 108.4795
[Blag] On Easter, School, Procrastination and Being Away from EP
School holiday started at 12PM on tuesday :) So actually I've been free for 3 days without posting anything in my blog :( bad me.

Not next monday, but the monday after that I have to go to school, so it's one and a half week free. Sunday morning I'll be leaving for China where wee will visit lots of places and see lots of stuff, and I'll only get back the next sunday at midnight, so I have to immediately get my donkey to bed and after that, school.

That brings me to my next point, school. I've got a chocolateload of homework to do this holiday but I understand that theres no way I can do it all. The past two days I've actually got some done, mainly getting my work organised. The actual work remains procrastinated though. As for school, it's now going to be end of friggin MARCH when I get back to school, and the year ends effectively at the beginning of JUNE. so that's JUST APRIL AND MAY LEFT! Oh my gawd, I'm really stressing now. See, at the end of this year, I should have finished half of the diploma or something which basically means I have some grades set and stuff. Also most of the learning is THIS year, next year there's less work.

However, more importantly, at the end of this year my teachers will have formulated a list of predicted grades, and a list of extracurricular stuff I've done over the past year(s), both of which will be sent along with my UNIVERSITY APPLICATIONS, THIS SUMMER! That brings me to my next very significant points: being away from EP. Spending all my days on a forum living an internet addict's life isn't going to get me into uni. I can't afford to not go to the uni I want just because of procrastination and lack of effort for a few years in my teens. I love EP, but it's very addictive and I actually spend HOURS A DAY here, which is probably not a good thing for me in the long run.

So, starting with my holiday in China, I'll be away from EP for a week. However, after that, I plan to be away for a longer period. At least another week I will stay off EP and see if I can improve myself a bit. If it goes well, I'll let myself visit again but I probably won't be as active as I am now anymore until I really sort it all out. I've tried just 'getting off EP and doing work' for the past week or two but it hasn't really worked yet, so now I need some more absolute measures to see if that helps. Besides, I think I may actually be 'addicted to Endless Paradigm', yet I'm not really doing much at all.

I've still got one more day here before I leave. I'll probably allow myself to post back about this within the week, but if you happen to be wondering where I am you know why I'm off.

[Image: ub1985584.jpg]
21/03/2008 07:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
u_c_taker
hacks=drama

Threads: 102
E-Pigs: 36.7855
RE: [Blag] On Easter, School, Procrastination and Being Away from EP
no one can escape from the void lol j/k
yeah ep can be quite addictive
hope u sort stuff out
and have fun in your holidays

21/03/2008 10:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Method
You may call me Reverend.

Threads: 443
E-Pigs: 71.2376
RE: [Blag] On Easter, School, Procrastination and Being Away from EP
Wait I could swear I posted a reply to this!?!?!?!

OK here it is anyway:

Well I hope you get everything sorted out and stuff, and I hope you come back aswell!!!! You're fun to talk to :D

[Image: mvg1hw.gif]
21/03/2008 10:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply