*®$нд∂¥©*'s Marijuana Rating Thread
Shady
Sometimes when poo, I hungry

Threads: 472
E-Pigs: 508.0987
RE: *®$нд∂¥©*'s Marijuana Rating Thread
MehHakker Wrote:Wow that's alot o weed!!!!! So you favs at the moment are (master) + (bubba) kush and presidential kush? Why do you have a prescription!?!?!?!? or is it because of the countless other stuff you've taken? lol
yeah those are my favorites... presidential is soooooooooooo good

i have another thread in my blog about it...
but i have severe back pain and that's how i got my prescription

Assassinator Wrote:That is a lot of different kinds you tried.

So they give you whatever you want?

not really when you goto a dispensary, that have a assortment of flowers, usually about 20 strains
these are just the ones I've gotton my self
Vegetano1 Wrote:Shady don't want to disapoint you,.. but where i live they got the most lethal green on the planet,......

the weed here will pull your rates down by 2 points,..

PFFFFFFFTTTTT
sorry V1 but i don't believe you, i have read many marijuana books including the cannibible 1, 2, and 3
and many say southern california (where i live) buds come second to none...

but im not saying they arent good but they won't knock any of them 2 points down, they just might get a high rating

vinrose67 Wrote:what is that bro shady????!!!!

those are all different starins of marijuana i have tried and rated..
funnyman Wrote:yea why do you have a prescription for marijuana again?

because of my severe back pain

Mr. Shizzy Wrote:NYC Diesel:

smell:8.0
taste:9.0
meds: 10

And no:  I don't have a prescription   [Image: tongue.gif]

lol

thanks shizzy i will make a other user submissions section

thanks everybody and hope more people rate...

(09/06/2011 06:25 AM)S7* Wrote:  Spambots are strange, mysterious creatures.
(This post was last modified: 21/03/2008 01:09 PM by Shady.)
21/03/2008 01:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mime
♫ Benetnasch Eta ♫

Threads: 30
E-Pigs: 5.2262
So Marijuana actually HELPS people?? Or did I get it all wrong?

man I didnt know that.. I thought it was "BAD"   well I guess when its used in "LARGE" amounts or something.

[Image: goldsaints2.png]
21/03/2008 01:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
YoYoBallz
L4YoY0s

Threads: 644
E-Pigs: 13327.7533
Wiki Wrote:Medical use

Main article: Medical cannabis

A synthetic form of one chemical in marijuana, Delta-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), is a controversial treatment for medical use. The American Marijuana Policy Project, a pro-cannabis organization, claims that cannabis is an ideal therapeutic drug for cancer and AIDS patients, who often suffer from clinical depression, and from nausea and resulting weight loss due to chemotherapy and other aggressive treatments.

A recent study by scientists in Italy has also shown that cannabidiol (CBD), a chemical found in marijuana, inhibits growth of cancer cells in animals.[24]

The FDA and comparable authorities in Western Europe, including the Netherlands, have not approved smoked marijuana for any condition or disease. The current view of the United States Food and Drug Administration is that if there is any future of marijuana as a medicine, it lies in its isolated components, the cannabinoids and their synthetic derivatives.[25]

A synthetic version of the cannabinoid THC named Dronabinol has been shown to relieve symptoms of anorexia and reduce agitation in elderly Alzheimer's patients.[26] Dronabinol has been approved for use with anorexia in patients with HIV/AIDS and chemotherapy-related nausea.

Glaucoma, a condition of increased pressure within the eyeball causing gradual loss of sight, can be treated with medical marijuana to decrease this intraocular pressure. There has been debate for 25 years on the subject. Some data exist, showing a reduction of IOP in glaucoma patients who smoke marijuana,[27] but the effects are short-lived, and the frequency of doses needed to sustain a decreased IOP can cause systemic toxicity. There is also some concern over its use since it can also decrease blood flow to the optic nerve. Marijuana lowers IOP by acting on a cannabinoid receptor on the ciliary body called the CB receptor.[28] Although marijuana is not a good therapeutic choice for glaucoma patients, it may lead researchers to more effective, safer treatments. A promising study shows that agents targeted to ocular CB receptors can reduce IOP in glaucoma patients who have failed other therapies.[29]

Medical marijuana is used for analgesia, or pain relief. “Marijuana is used for analgesia only in the context of a handful of illnesses (e.g., headache, dysentery, menstrual cramps, and depression) that are often cited by marijuana advocates as medical reasons to justify the drug being available as a prescription medication.”[30] It is also reported to be beneficial for treating certain neurological illnesses such as epilepsy, and bipolar disorder.[31] Case reports have found that cannabis can relieve tics in people with obsessive compulsive disorder and Tourette syndrome. Patients treated with tetrahydrocannabinol, the main psychoactive chemical found in cannabis, reported a significant decrease in both motor and vocal tics, some of 50% or more.[32][33][34] Some decrease in obsessive-compulsive behavior was also found.[32] A recent study has also concluded that cannabinoids found in cannabis might have the ability to prevent Alzheimer's disease.[35] THC has been shown to reduce arterial blockages.[36]

Another use for medical marijuana is movement disorders. Marijuana is frequently reported to reduce the muscle spasms associated with multiple sclerosis; this has been acknowledged by the Institute Of Medicine, but it noted that these abundant anecdotal reports are not well-supported by clinical data. Evidence from animal studies suggests that there is a possible role for cannabinoids in the treatment of certain types of epileptic seizures.[37] Marijuana "numbs" the nervous system slightly, possibly preventing shock. A synthetic version of the major active compound in cannabis, THC, is available in capsule form as the prescription drug dronabinol (Marinol) in many countries. The prescription drug Sativex, an extract of cannabis administered as a sublingual spray, has been approved in Canada for the treatment of multiple sclerosis.[38] Dr. William Notcutt states that the use of MS as the disease to study “had everything to do with politics”.[39]

<Myth0s> i love boys
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I Go To Earth When Mars Is Boring.
¿ʞɔпɟ əɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ I was first EPerson to have upside down title.
21/03/2008 01:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
S7*
Sweet Dreams

Threads: 1,056
E-Pigs: 383.2289
mime Wrote:So Marijuana actually HELPS people?? Or did I get it all wrong?

man I didnt know that.. I thought it was "BAD"   well I guess when its used in "LARGE" amounts or something.

Put it this way >> Alcohol is worse than Marijuana
21/03/2008 01:28 PM
Vegetano1
$urf

Threads: 397
E-Pigs: 2756.6280
*®$нд∂¥©* Wrote:
Vegetano1 Wrote:Shady don't want to disapoint you,.. but where i live they got the most lethal green on the planet,......

PFFFFFFFTTTTT
sorry V1 but i don't believe you, i have read many marijuana books including the cannibible 1, 2, and 3

but im not saying they arent good but they won't knock any of them 2 points down, they just might get a high rating

Hehe, you better believe me,.

Make loads of $$!! it wurks!!
[Image: csbanner_anim_03.gif]
Signed Homebrew by bsanehi & OMightyBuggy
http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...?tid=25707
Spoiler for My miniBlog:
21/03/2008 01:30 PM
Shady

Vegetano1 Wrote:
*®$нд∂¥©* Wrote:

PFFFFFFFTTTTT

never...........

like i said i know there has to be awesome buds out there, but there are awesome buds everywhere, just here they are the best

Hero

21/03/2008 01:59 PM
Vegetano1
$urf

*®$нд∂¥©* Wrote:
Vegetano1 Wrote:
*®$нд∂¥©* Wrote:

PFFFFFFFTTTTT

never...........

like i said i know there has to be awesome buds out there, but there are awesome buds everywhere, just here they are the best

Hero

ok

Spoiler for My miniBlog:
21/03/2008 01:59 PM
Shady

Vegetano1 Wrote:
*®$нд∂¥©* Wrote:
Vegetano1 Wrote:
*®$нд∂¥©* Wrote:

PFFFFFFFTTTTT

never...........

Hero

ok

damn that was fast......

21/03/2008 02:01 PM
S7*
Sweet Dreams

Threads: 1,056
E-Pigs: 383.2289
*®$нд∂¥©* Wrote:
Vegetano1 Wrote:
*®$нд∂¥©* Wrote:
Vegetano1 Wrote:Hehe, you better believe me,.

never...........

Hero

ok

damn that was fast......

@_@
21/03/2008 02:04 PM
Vegetano1
$urf

HUH!?

Shady you say you are right,.!? i am just saying i have a strong optioning that the weed here is very heavy stuff,... very heavy,..

you being such a weed smoker should prob be able to see both optioning's in its true value,.!?

Spoiler for My miniBlog:
21/03/2008 02:14 PM