[Blog] Inter-school Business Marketing Competition
Ge64
Former Admin ;)

Threads: 295
E-Pigs: 108.4795
[Blog] Inter-school Business Marketing Competition
Yeah thursday wee had this marketing competition between about 6 of the best international secondary schools in Hong Kong. I was part of one of our 6-man teams and wee all had to dress up in suit and be all formal and stuff. It was actually pretty awesome though. For those of you who may know them from Australia, it was sponsored by and centered around Dymocks booksellers, and wee had to compete in three tasks and present them to the rest and a panel of judges from each school, one was a 30s radio advert, one was a marketing campaign for encouraging reading in secondary schools, and one was how to differentiate Dymocks from the other booksellers that sell the same, without changing prices.

Our team had some very good ideas, and the other teams did too, and maybe their presentation made a better impression because of the 12 teams, ours wasn't in the top 2. They were lazy enough not to mention the rankings besides the top 2 which annoys me to no end, but ah well, wee got compliments so I don't really care (I still want to know though).

And now back to programming :D

[Image: ub1985584.jpg]
13/03/2008 02:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
S7*
Sweet Dreams

Threads: 1,056
E-Pigs: 383.2289
RE: [Blog] Inter-school Business Marketing Competition
Ah well, at least you got those compliments :P

And wth? None after Top 2?

:/