[Show Results]

Smoke?
Grey Ghost
Still kicking!
Fractal Insanity

Threads: 112
E-Pigs: 161.5986
RE: Smoke?
Mr. Spot Wrote:Smoking is for sheep. Really. I have spine enough to say, "no" when the cool kids say I should smoke.

dam straight. i agree. i don't have a problem with smokers as long as they keep away and don't force it on me. smoking is for the faint hearted and socialy retarded
29/06/2009 03:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PSPkiller
*The Sweaty Indian/Welsh Guy*

Threads: 251
E-Pigs: 53.7911
Grey Ghost Wrote:
Mr. Spot Wrote:Smoking is for sheep. Really. I have spine enough to say, "no" when the cool kids say I should smoke.

dam straight. i agree. i don't have a problem with smokers as long as they keep away and don't force it on me. smoking is for the faint hearted and socialy retarded

That was harsh... Valid point, but... Socially retarded?

[Insert Signature Here]
29/06/2009 03:15 AM
Grey Ghost
Still kicking!
Fractal Insanity

Threads: 112
E-Pigs: 161.5986
PSPkiller Wrote:
Grey Ghost Wrote:

i shall explain. somone aint so social, somhow takes up smoking, gets into groups where people all smoke.
29/06/2009 03:21 AM
feinicks
One day... we Fly...

Threads: 531
E-Pigs: 210817.3958
Grey Ghost Wrote:

Biy... u must be one those easily influenced people... I know them... they usually end up being someone else's bitches. U really need to see the world before making such highly informative comments.
Grey Ghost Wrote:
PSPkiller Wrote:
Grey Ghost Wrote:

i shall explain. somone aint so social, somhow takes up smoking, gets into groups where people all smoke.
So Mr. Freud... how's life been?? ^_^

◄◄••• 天使たちの夢か? •••►►

[Image: ewualizer.gif]
My works!
29/06/2009 04:08 AM
amoonrabbit
random one
Fractal Insanity

Threads: 48
E-Pigs: 31.3427
I don't smoking, but I have nothin against those who do, it's their health....Lol i saw a funny advert today, smokers, whole load of them on a balcony, this man walks towards it getting his sig ready and the balcony collapses XD he puts the sig away and walks away like it didn't happen

(This post was last modified: 29/06/2009 07:20 AM by amoonrabbit.)
29/06/2009 07:17 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
feinicks
One day... we Fly...

Razgriz375 Wrote:I don't smoking, but I have nothin against those who do, it's their health....Lol i saw a funny advert today, smokers, whole load of them on a balcony, this man walks towards it getting his sig ready and the balcony collapses XD he puts the sig away and walks away like it didn't happen

Moral of the Story: Need larger Smoking Zones

◄◄••• 天使たちの夢か? •••►►

My works!
29/06/2009 11:01 AM
Silvertie
Older, less cringe, still mad.
Fractal Insanity

Threads: 32
E-Pigs: 32.7022
I admire people's devotion to my words. Really. You're not retarded if you smoke...
but you're not einstein, either. Lung cancer ain't worth it.

feinicks Wrote:
Razgriz375 Wrote:I don't smoking, but I have nothin against those who do, it's their health....Lol i saw a funny advert today, smokers, whole load of them on a balcony, this man walks towards it getting his sig ready and the balcony collapses XD he puts the sig away and walks away like it didn't happen
Moral of the Story: Need larger Smoking Zones

This is true. Larger smoking zones means that accidents like this won't happen as often.
Also, tell me. Why invoke the freud-man?

"Books! I've read several on the subject!"
[Image: khadorsigfinal.jpg]
Silvertie: The Blog | A Door In Nowhere: The Webcomic
30/06/2009 12:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
feinicks
One day... we Fly...

Google and then some logical understanding does everyone wonders!

◄◄••• 天使たちの夢か? •••►►

My works!
(This post was last modified: 30/06/2009 02:07 AM by feinicks.)
30/06/2009 02:07 AM
LumpiaWarrior
chef d(^.^)b

Threads: 40
E-Pigs: 22.2371
no, i don't smoke. Anymore that is.

Used to do the herb, and for tobacco my worst was 2 packs a day for a week, but since then I have went cold turkey. But I still get the nicotine cravings and that was 4 years ago.

██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████

BDSM, LOLI, DESU, BACON, WoW

Spoiler for Story of My life:
Quote:I'm 20 and I was a computer/electrical engineer major. I was into my third year and I had a year and a half to go.

Then 1 day as I am doing my programming homework and figuring out what the hell was wrong with my code,

I thought to myself 'spoon, i don't want to do this for the rest of my life.'

So I changed majors and now I am a proud music (vocal) education major. The point is do what you want to do in life. Cause its your life don't let anyone hold you back.
05/08/2010 11:38 PM