Custom Program request
PPPPPPPLEASE????
SchmilK
Noob

Threads: 359
E-Pigs: 82.0266
Custom Program request
Seeing as how i only got a c- in C++ programming due to it being easier for me in college to fix someones computer, get $50, buy a 24 pack of beer, profit, and give the beer to a friend to do my programming projects.  
I feel the need to fall back on those ways...but without the $50 and the 24 pack of beer :(

What i am requesting seems pretty easy considering the great programmers that I have met here.

Attached is a highlight of the individual bookmark in the hexworkshop bookmark file.  (I can supply you wiht one, or look in my 3.90 prx thread here http://www.endlessparadigm.com/forum/sho...p?tid=6857

The problem i have is that there is no way to sort the bookmarks after they have been entered in hexworkshop without cutting and pasting it aroundin the file which sucks and i know theres got to be an easy way via a custom program, but i can't program :( I can only make graphics and seach for and change 32bit floats Hahaha  

Each bookmark entry is the same length so I figured that if someone can make a program that allows manual resorting by either dragging the name up and down or assigning numeric values for each that can be changed to adjust what position number that entry goes to.

Man this would be so sweet cause right now my bookmark files are so nasty with tested entries that didnt work and things would be nice to have similar entries listed near each other.  

Holla back if you can be a friend like this :D

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

limneosgreen Wrote:Take my advice, don't try to install custom themes ... it's possible to brick ur psp.. why just don't change wallpaper
16/02/2008 11:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr. Shizzy
ɯɹ˙ sɥızzʎ

Threads: 415
E-Pigs: 160.1496
RE: Custom Program request
If I was proficient at all, I would throw something together for you Schmilk...   But chances are, you are a better coder than I...

It sounds like you may be able to throw together a simple batch file to do the sorting ??

I found a good tut on making batch files (and I'm told it's rather easy)
I'm yet to read it myself still...

Maybe it will be helpful ?

BATCH FILE TUT:
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ak621/DOS/BatBasic.html

EDIT:  nevermind, sorry, i forgot, you did rco upgrader...  you know all about batch files...

PSP 2001 [TA-088v2]: 6.39 ME-9.7
[Image: 4kly6c1.gif]
Sig by Mr_Nick666
(This post was last modified: 16/02/2008 11:42 AM by Mr. Shizzy.)
16/02/2008 11:28 AM
matchung
Turok Makto

Threads: 180
E-Pigs: 162.3154
the fastest way at the moment is manual editing the bookmark file..
16/02/2008 11:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SchmilK
Noob

Threads: 359
E-Pigs: 82.0266
thanks for reading :)

my problem is i can give the logic, but don't know the code required :(  

Ive only had 1 year of c++ and barely ever went to the classes/lectures and that was 12 years ago now...dang...didnt realise its been that long

even just sort it by the offset would be awesome cause then maybe things will make sense and other offsets are easily found between :)

limneosgreen Wrote:Take my advice, don't try to install custom themes ... it's possible to brick ur psp.. why just don't change wallpaper
(This post was last modified: 16/02/2008 05:59 PM by SchmilK.)
16/02/2008 12:40 PM