bootsound replacer
replaces sounds for 371,380 and 390
Vegetano1
$urf

Threads: 397
E-Pigs: 2756.6280
RE: bootsound replacer
highboy Wrote:
Vegetano1 Wrote:Its the same with bsr5.5,. you can't use AT3 64kbps or 105kbps anymore,.. in 5.50 only 132kbps,. >?

there is also a small bug when you get the message to replace opening_plugin.prx when saving,. the "yes" "no" options are't visible,. ;p

Also scroll bar to the right in file opening window does't work,. :o

thanks for great tool!!

i can use all 3 choices in goldwave the to make the sound although i always pick 105 for some reason.i didnt know about the overwrite missing buttons and am sorry for that really annoying.it is part of the skinning errors that i am fighting but i want to win for i think the skins are too cool.the same for the scroll bar but it didnt bother me for with 1 click and a spin on the mouse wheel i am where i want to be.i am about half way with the vshmain editer but will take a look and at least try and fix the overwrite window.

thanks for testing and reporting.

edit--»just a quick thought as i was leaving maybe try to use a different skin as ur default it mite clear the problem temporary.

If i use a 64kbps at3 or 105kbps at3 then the psp freezes after the boot before main icons will show,. >?
with a 132kbps at3 all is fine! but sounds is shorter seconds,. ;p
PS i also had this when replacing sound manualy with hexworkshop,.. maybe my at3 codec is not good,. >? i used the one on this page.

all other bugs isn't importend just thought i report them!;)

Cool 1/2 way with vshmain editor!! i really needs that for my next theme!! Madwin

Make loads of $$!! it wurks!!
[Image: csbanner_anim_03.gif]
Signed Homebrew by bsanehi & OMightyBuggy
http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...?tid=25707
Spoiler for My miniBlog:
07/07/2009 11:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply