[UPDATED] PS3 firmware 2.00 is out now
.:ʕΘЯg@nʔ:.™
Elite EPerson

Threads: 235
E-Pigs: 67.0595
[UPDATED] PS3 firmware 2.00 is out now
lol just updated

they tried to fix the network disconnects errors : still a porb sony :(

ps1 games downloaded from PS store can be played on Remote play : cool but Y would i pay 10.00$ for a game i can't back up

that's all i have found so for :P

Changed

# Remote Start - Energy savings: no need to leave your PS3 on all day while you periodically access it with your PSP during coffee breaks.
# Information Board - Scrolling headlines, handpicked by Sony for Sony. (Thankfully, you can disable the ticker until a later update, when Sony plans to let you import your own RSS feeds.)
# Themes - Create. Share. Love. Ain't that what community is all about? [Joystiq's pick for 'Best New Feature'; customize backgrounds, icons and fonts with companion PC software; supported by PlayStation.com and PlayStation Store.]
# XMB Color Selector - Take control of the mood.
# Music & Photo Playlists - But no Music-Photo playlists.
# Additional Sorting Options - Now you can sort your music ... (ready for this?) ... by year!
# DualShock 3 support - A "last-gen" feature renewed (without a US release date).
# PLAYSTATION Notwork XMB group - Attention: PlayStation Store has moved to a new icon.
# Canon printer support - 'Cause even game consoles need to print things.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also

Maxconsole Wrote:Sony Playstation Australia has just released the PS3 theme compiler tool complete with English instructions for those of you who wish to create your own PS3 themes. Earlier on, Playstation Japan put up three custom themes for download at jp.playstation.com

- Source: [Maxconsole]

[Image: hw_wow_sig.php?cardCharacterName=Tetriz]
(This post was last modified: 08/11/2007 01:07 PM by YoYoBallz.)
08/11/2007 05:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hellgiver
Team Ramrod

Threads: 230
E-Pigs: 57.9774
RE: PS3 firmware 2.00 is out now
http://www.joystiq.com/2007/11/07/ps3-fi...ils-today/

# Remote Start - Energy savings: no need to leave your PS3 on all day while you periodically access it with your PSP during coffee breaks.
# Information Board - Scrolling headlines, handpicked by Sony for Sony. (Thankfully, you can disable the ticker until a later update, when Sony plans to let you import your own RSS feeds.)
# Themes - Create. Share. Love. Ain't that what community is all about? [Joystiq's pick for 'Best New Feature'; customize backgrounds, icons and fonts with companion PC software; supported by PlayStation.com and PlayStation Store.]
# XMB Color Selector - Take control of the mood.
# Music & Photo Playlists - But no Music-Photo playlists.
# Additional Sorting Options - Now you can sort your music ... (ready for this?) ... by year!
# DualShock 3 support - A "last-gen" feature renewed (without a US release date).
# PLAYSTATION Notwork XMB group - Attention: PlayStation Store has moved to a new icon.
# Canon printer support - 'Cause even game consoles need to print things.

[Image: toocool.png]
<3 Diego!
(This post was last modified: 08/11/2007 05:49 AM by Hellgiver.)
08/11/2007 05:46 AM
.:ʕΘЯg@nʔ:.™
Elite EPerson

Threads: 235
E-Pigs: 67.0595
sweeeeeeeeet :) happyness

wee get to go what wee do best :)Themes - PSP owners recently got access to the ability to create custom themes for their system. PS3 owners will also get this feature. Not only will you be able to customize your wallpaper, you'll be able to change the icons and fonts used in the XMB. An official theme creator will be available for the PC, so users will be able to create their own and share with their friends. Additionally, new themes will be made available on PlayStation.com and the PLAYSTATION Store. The best user-generated themes will also be featured on the official site.
http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2007/11/07/excl...ware-2-00/

[Image: hw_wow_sig.php?cardCharacterName=Tetriz]
(This post was last modified: 08/11/2007 08:20 AM by .:ʕΘЯg@nʔ:.™.)
08/11/2007 08:19 AM
u_c_taker
hacks=drama

Threads: 102
E-Pigs: 36.7855
i guess sony is afraid of hackers n so is doing what it can before people get pissed n hack it

08/11/2007 10:31 AM
YoYoBallz
L4YoY0s

Threads: 644
E-Pigs: 13327.7533
RE: [UPDATED] PS3 firmware 2.00 is out now
Thanks organ, i update first post and moved it to Tech news

<Myth0s> i love boys
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I Go To Earth When Mars Is Boring.
¿ʞɔпɟ əɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ I was first EPerson to have upside down title.
08/11/2007 06:00 PM