Theme & Mod Flasher for 3.52 M33-4
Mr. Shizzy
ɯɹ˙ sɥızzʎ

Threads: 415
E-Pigs: 160.1496
[RELEASE] PSP Wardrobe V.5
[Image: 4mrukjq.png]

****** OVERVIEW ********

WHEN YOU USE FOR THE 1ST TIME, DO SO WITH A CLEAN 3.52 M33-4 INSTALL.  THIS APP CREATES A RECOVERY SET UP FROM YOUR OWN FIRMWARE UPON FIRST USE

PSP Wardrobe is a XMB theme & mod flasher for 3.52 M33 custom Firmware.
As with all free software, you assume all responsibility for use, and results of use.

* Too lazy too set up all the previews ect?  See "ADDITIONAL NOTES" below

****** FEATURES ********

- Audio previews for xmb click sounds

* SAFETY CHECKS - Checks to make sure you are on the correct frimware at boot up.  Also checks to see if your battery is to   low, and will give you the boot, if it is... (you can bypass this, by plugging in the PSPs charger cable)
  As well as various other safety checks.Will check to make sure you have enough free space when applying hacked paf.prx   ect...

*FLASH A THEME -

Store up to 24 full xmb themes.  Browse them with full screen  previews; and flash with a single press of a button.

Supports:

-ALL .rco files
-ltn0.pgf
-01-12.bmp
-html.res
-pspbtcnf.bin, pspbtknf.bin, & pspbtlnf.bin
-vshmain.prx
-common_gui.prx
-msvideo_main_plugin.prx
-music_main_plugin.prx
-opening_plugin.prx
-paf.prx

Simply throw all your files for a given theme into the corresponding theme folder.  Wardrobe will detect which
files are present, and flash them to the appropriate place in your Flash.  It will automatically flash any files not detected in your theme folder from Recovery. (Setting them to default).  Thus, preventing your themes from getting "mish mashed".

*FLASH A XMB MOD -

One and done.  Select a single XMB mod to flash.  It will be flashed, and Wardrobe will automatically exit to
XMB for you to view the results.

*RECOVERY -

Recovery is set up automatically, the first time you use PSP Wardrobe.  In the recovery menu,
you can restore your XMB theme to default, in it's entirety, or or by just a single aspect.

*BACKUP/RESTORE THEME -

Will backup/restore your current xmb theme.  
Useful for saving cool themes created in Create A Theme MODE.

*CREATE A THEME -

Combine XMB mods till your hearts content.  Will only exit to XMB, when you indicate your finished,
by selecting "FINISHED" in the menu.

***ADVANCED OPTIONS

*FLASH0 FREE SPACE MANAGER-

Allows to to optimize Flash0 free space. For now, you can dummy font files, and dic folder contents. Also allows you to restore Japanese font, allowing your PSP to display Japanese text when you want.

*SPOOF FIRMWARE VERSION -

Change firmware display in system settings.Also allows you to restore it to default.

*APPLY/REMOVE TEAM INACOR'S DNA paf.prx hack -

add/remove the "single floating icon effect" of Inacors DNA theme, to your current XMB theme.
the supplied paf.prx is compressed to save flash space, but Wardrobe will also run saftey checks/Flash0 optimization
to ensure you have enough free space in Flash. (to prevent bricking)

* TOGGLE XMB WAVE ON/OFF-

Allows you toggle your current XMB theme background wave on/off

*APPLY/REMOVE MATIAZ's REBOOT.PRX-

Allows you to alter the Network Update Icon function.

***SETTING

--APPLY REBOOT.PRX       X= shutdown,   X+R= reboot

--APPLY REBOOT MOD       X= shotdown,    X+L= reboot

--Disable all network Update functions

--Restore Network Update function to default  

*WALLPAPER TOOL-

You may notice the PSP XMB allows you to save any picture as your PSP wallpaper.  You may also notice that when you do this, your XMB Wave is no longer visible.
Wallpaper Tool allows you to make your XMB waves visible again after setting a pic as wallpaper.  There are some stipulations you must follow, if you don't want your xmb icons corrupted (white boxes around them)

- you must dummy all glow/shadows in your topmenu, with clean blanks.

- You MUST NOT over load the PSP's ram.  So too much customizing  (click sounds volume bar ect)at the same as high res   bg.  So after you set your high res wallpaper with Wallpaper tool, do your other mods one at a time, too see how much         customizing you can get away with, with out overloading RAM. (which corrupts your icons)

*** ADDITIONAL NOTES ******

- In support of Team M33, & Team Wildc*rd;  I ask that this software not be hosted
  by criminal websites such as PS3****.com

- Setting up all the previews ect... can be a time consuming job.  If you don't understand how to set up Wardrobe,
  or are just too lazy to do so - you can download a Fully Set Up version from my homepage:

http://pspplayground.condor.serverpro3.c...88#msg7688

- The Version Spoofing function, features Spoofs that I made myself with a hex editor.  Please do not contact me
  requesting me to add a "3.52 OE" spoof.  That is disrespectful to Team M33.   And I would never promote it...

PLEASE READ THE READ ME, FOR ADDITIONAL NOTES & INSTRUCTIONS

PSP 2001 [TA-088v2]: 6.39 ME-9.7
[Image: 4kly6c1.gif]
Sig by Mr_Nick666
(This post was last modified: 11/09/2007 07:57 AM by Mr. Shizzy.)
11/09/2007 07:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
diego
poof

Threads: 264
E-Pigs: 37.4012
RE: [RELEASE] PSP Wardrobe V.5
thanks! this is great!

[Image: cce6aa9e-c40c-4ae7-aebe-d7780d6fc009.gif]
11/09/2007 07:09 AM
zuhair90
Neophitic Presence

Threads: 1
E-Pigs: 0.5500
RE: [RELEASE] PSP Wardrobe V.5
cool... i like that want... thanks man...
12/09/2007 06:14 AM