• 1 Votes - 5 Average
Neo Circular Shock 6.60 / Adrenaline CTF Release
ALL NEW collaboration theme
BigDaddyWeaves
Able One

Threads: 25
E-Pigs: 10.6801
RE: Neo Circular Shock 6.60 / Adrenaline CTF Release
(27/10/2020 03:40 AM)padgett Wrote:  Wow, it looks very pretty! Great idea to use a circular menu, it looks very futuristic and new. Do you have any tutorials about theme making? I'm also trying to make some but I'm a total beginner. If you have one I'd love to watch and learn. It's such a shame that I have left my PSP at my father's house in Larnaca, I could show you some of the themes I have made.

I am currently working on a tutorial on how to create a custom background that allows you to change the background image and still change the color option to whatever color you wish. (Kinda hard to explain but the tutorial is nearly finished). That will be tutorial #1 and I have many more to come, as I seem to be the only one left who's making themes, lol. Glad you like the theme it's probably the best theme I've made SO FAR. I have one I'm currently rebuilding that should rival that theme. My Pokemon SoulSilver theme and then my Curtain Call Brawl theme are up next! Keep a lookout for both the tutorial AND the themes! As they should be up soon! Also if you'd like to contact me feel free to shoot me a PM I'll be happy to answer! :)

All glory comes from daring to begin.
[Image: GmxEFn5.png]
µMadeItWeaves (Facebook)
µMadeItWeaves (Weebly)
bigdaddyweaves (Instagram)
BigDaddy_Weaves (Twitter)
Websites are under construction.
27/10/2020 04:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neo Circular Shock 6.60 / Adrenaline CTF Release - BigDaddyWeaves - 27/10/2020 04:14 AM