Apps2Fire - Easiest Way To Sideload Apps
For Firestick or Fire TV
Mr. Shizzy
ɯɹ˙ sɥızzʎ

Threads: 415
E-Pigs: 160.1496
Apps2Fire - Easiest Way To Sideload Apps
[Image: 41jHveJS1wL.png]

APPS2FIRE - is an android app that allows you to install any app to your Firestick/Fire TV without having to physically connect usb cables, flashdrives, ect to it.  The transfer is done over wireless network from any other Android device (phone, tablet, ect)  

HOW TO:

1) On your Firestick/Fire TV go to Settings > Developer Options and enable both: USB Debugging and Allow Apps from Unknown Sources
2) In your Firestick/Fire TV settings, go to the network section and take note of your IP Address
3) Install Apps2Fire on your Android smartphone/tablet (search for it in Google Play Store, it's free)
4) Open Apps2Fire and in the settings section, enter the IP Address of your Firestick/Fire TV
5) Use Apps2Fire to begin installing apps to your Firestick/TV.  You can either install apps that are already installed on your phone or even backed up .apk files saved on the device.  

*ALMOST ALL ANDROID APPS SHOULD WORK ON FIRESTICK/TV SINCE IT RUNS ON ANDROID OPERATING SYSTEM.  HOWEVER, APPS THAT REQUIRE "GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES" MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE.

I think this is a pretty straightforward process, but should you have any questions, feel free to post them here and I'll do my best to answer.

PSP 2001 [TA-088v2]: 6.39 ME-9.7
[Image: 4kly6c1.gif]
Sig by Mr_Nick666
(This post was last modified: 25/02/2017 05:22 AM by Mr. Shizzy.)
25/02/2017 05:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply