[Image: amricardo.png]
02/08/2007 05:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AMRicardo.pt
Able One

Threads: 25
E-Pigs: 3.8104
RE: icons in music player
I do not know if they had understood what I am to try to make with music’s But now after vary attempts without success I come with another idea and I go to try to explain more good because more seems to be complicated me than the previous one Then looking at for the save data of the games wee come across ourselves with 1 deep image of with the dimensions 480X242 and with the png format; e wee have another one that goes to be with icon with the dimensions 144X80 also png. Also it exists other filing-cabinets that I do not know what they make as PARAM.SFO, SIM.BIN, SND0.AT3. As they can see (in the photo in low) I walked to make tests with the SAVEDATA of game CALL OF DUTY

[Image: capturartv2.jpg]

Ok now I tried here to change photos png and clearly it gave to me to this result (in the photo)

[Image: screen3co6.png]

Now my idea and to grasp in this configuration with the image of deep, icon and perhaps the small sound, to join mp3 and to make them to work in the section of music’s Wee go to imagine that this "SFO" in way is the PARAM.SFO Configuring the one that it works in the music’s the only thing that he had that to make was 1 folder and to put this SFO with 2 photos mine choice and the MP3
I tried to put thus in music’s but clearly did not give in anything.
[Image: capturar1ck6.jpg]
Clearly in save data when wee pulling in X does not make nothing solely if it can see the information Changing it for the music pulling in X wee would go to see the list of the MP3 and playing them normally or to reproduce for the lateral bar Then to make the albums to have a deep photo of and the icon with another photo of same the dimensions that in possible save data and if to have a small sound
I think that this and possible because also vi in my demon UMD and the section of the music’s wee have this
[Image: screen1zd4.png]
but will work for ms.
Understand this idea

[Image: mammothseated128x128kk4.png]
[Image: amricardo.png]
16/09/2007 08:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZiNgA BuRgA
Smart Alternative

Threads: 1,174
E-Pigs: 446.0333
RE: icons in music player
It's not going to work because UMDs are treated differently to music off the memory stick...
16/09/2007 03:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply