6.61 ME-2.3 Custom Home Screen
Desperately trying to create one.
BigDaddyWeaves
Able One

Threads: 25
E-Pigs: 10.6801
RE: 6.61 ME-2.3 Custom Home Screen
The impose files save as .bmp files but thanks I'll take a look at that handy little program but I use Fireworks CS3 for saving all my .png files. It seems the Adobe products can do much much more than I thought they could, I learned about indexing colors and creating a color table in Photoshop CS3 that's key in making a custom home screen with no glitches and having every color come through correctly, only problem is finding or creating images with only a total of 16 colors including black and white. I thank you for the compliment on my work, I try very hard. I spend a lot of time on my projects I like things to look good. As far as the home screen for the 6.xx firmware I'm sure someone will help us eventually. I don't know if anyone knows anything more than me but the program (ImposerGUI) was made a while back so I guess contacting the creator would be a good idea. I know how to create perfect graphics for it now where every color shows up correctly but am powerless without the right tool to inject the .bmp graphics into the impose.rsc and impose.prx files. The program is very simple to use but maybe 6.xx firmwares just can't have a custom home screen? Who knows. I will continue to release themes and custom home screens as I finish them.

All glory comes from daring to begin.
[Image: GmxEFn5.png]
µMadeItWeaves (Facebook)
µMadeItWeaves (Weebly)
bigdaddyweaves (Instagram)
BigDaddy_Weaves (Twitter)
Websites are under construction.
06/11/2016 05:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDaddyWeaves
Able One

Threads: 25
E-Pigs: 10.6801
RE: 6.61 ME-2.3 Custom Home Screen
Find anything at all wolf? UKan believe I been working on multiple custom home screens, want to try and release them for both old and new firm-wares if I can.

All glory comes from daring to begin.
[Image: GmxEFn5.png]
µMadeItWeaves (Facebook)
µMadeItWeaves (Weebly)
bigdaddyweaves (Instagram)
BigDaddy_Weaves (Twitter)
Websites are under construction.
17/01/2017 02:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply