Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pokémon (SoulSilver) [5.00M33 CTF Release]
Based off of The "Large Original Icons" theme
BigDaddyWeaves
Able One

Threads: 25
E-Pigs: 10.6801
RE: [5.00m33 CTF Release] Pokemon (SoulSilver)
(15/10/2016 11:45 AM)mugi Wrote:  it's nice to see a comrade in arms as far as psp theming goes !
like you, psp is eternal for me and while i have been quiet in the side of themes for years now, that is something i intend to fix one of these days.

your theme is neat by the way, just not my cup of tea really, i prefer the non-themed themes if that's even an expression :P
the kinda things i used to do, just slap any wallpaper from any thing you like into one and it works with everything instead of being tied to something specific because of icons or something (like your pokeballs, doesn't really work well if you put a doom wallpaper on it xD)

mugi, I agree the PSP is eternal for me as well. I would love to see more themes by you! I love your work, I haven't done much lately, but when I work on a theme I make it based on a game or some central "theme" so that when you apply the theme everything is all ready ready to go...just my idea behind why I create the way I do lol. I understand completely by what you mean about non-themed themes. I work off of sprites I find offline and vector art that is easily modded. I thank you for the kind words on my theme though you and many others have taught me what it is to be a theme creator over the years through reading countless posts and threads and so on and so forth. There's a lot left out there for me to create and I have been working on something (shhh lol) I just haven't finished with it yet. I hope to hear more from you, if not a response to this post then maybe a PM, anything will do. I love the PSP and will continue to keep making things for it (even if I only post 5.00m33 related stuff).

All glory comes from daring to begin.
[Image: GmxEFn5.png]
µMadeItWeaves (Facebook)
µMadeItWeaves (Weebly)
bigdaddyweaves (Instagram)
BigDaddy_Weaves (Twitter)
Websites are under construction.
15/10/2016 11:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [5.00m33 CTF Release] Pokemon (SoulSilver) - BigDaddyWeaves - 15/10/2016 11:56 AM