Help and feedback yo
Grey Ghost
Still kicking!
Fractal Insanity

Threads: 112
E-Pigs: 161.5986
Need help with my forum
Hey allll

It's your beloved Grey here. I need some help.

About a year ago I set up my own forum (http://thevideogameforum.com) for friends to use based off a wee all used of the same name. You may know about my forum, I have it in my sig and such but I don't really promote it all that much here (don't want to feel like im mooching off what's left of EP's user base).

However me and a few other guys that are all working on it have been constantly expanding the forum and expanding on ideas of what to do with it. Basically at this point its a success amongst friends, but wee want to try expand the user base a little more.

This is where any of you can come in. If anybody could help spread the word wherever else you hang out online, or drop a link to the place here at there, that would be much appreciated. Do anything like that will make old Grey here happy.

I'm also really interested in feedback about the site and what everyone thinks. I haven't really asked that here before, but totally should have before now. So what do you all think about the place? Since upgrading to myBB 1.8 it's been rocking a modified version of the standard theme. Wee are still working on revising the logo and other such things, but Im keen to hear what anyone thinks about the functionality and general look of the site.

Also as a general interest amongst friends, wee have set up a review site:
http://reviews.thevideogameforum.com/

I thought it would be appropriate to mention that anyone can write for this site if they are keen. With the recent addition of our own gaming club here, and the amount of games wee all play in general, some of you might be keen to try your hand at writing reviews. If you have opinions and are not afraid to voice them, or if you want to get your writing back up to scratch, then hit me up and I can set you up with an account.

The review site is subject to contact change. Wee are currently trying to sort out a proper logo for it, so again any feedback about the site i appreciated. I might start posting reviews I write here too as I want feedback on my cabbage writing.

If you tl;dr on this rambling post of mine, then basically:

Can I have feedback on my forum and help with spreading the word please
and
Want to write reviews for fun? Contact me.

Got to go outtttt.
<3
19/05/2015 04:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply