ZiNgA's Quick Review thread
ZiNgA BuRgA
Smart Alternative

Threads: 1,174
E-Pigs: 446.0333
ZiNgA's Quick Review thread
This thread was inspired by this one

I'm watching very slowly these days, so this won't get updated very often at all.  Meh, I generally have a different opinion than most people, so I'll stick this 'un up for the sake of it :P
Just some quick reviews from me:

Rating Guide
05star.GIF Horrible
10star.GIF Very bad - don't bother
15star.GIF Bad - I wouldn't recommend it
20star.GIF Watchable - if it fits your taste, perhaps, otherwise, don't bother
25star.GIF So-so - not great IMO, but you may like it
30star.GIF Decent - enjoyable to watch sometimes
35star.GIF Liked it - would recommend it
40star.GIF Loved it
45star.GIF Excellent
50star.GIF Flawless - as name suggests, this ain't possible :P
[ AniDB Info ]    20star.GIF 2x2 = Shinobuden
[Image: 2910uv6.th.jpg]This is a really random series.  However, I found it more stupid than entertaining.  Too much lame ecchi, and jokes are either cliché or become very predictable.
Overall okay, but not that great a watch.

[ AniDB Info ]    35star.GIF 5 Centimeters Per Second
[Image: 22319.th.jpg]It's a bit slow to start and rather moody, although somewhat nice-ish.  I like the somewhat exalted realism about it and the drama doesn't isn't that overdone, although there were some parts that seemed a bit odd.  Unfortunately, that's about all it is to me, but I guess it does a reasonable job in doing what it set out to do.

[ AniDB Info ]    20star.GIF Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka
[Image: 13359y.th.jpg]Mostly rather lame I thought.  Had some interesting ideas they could've worked on, but didn't.  The randomness soon turned silly.

[ AniDB Info ]    25star.GIF Ai Yori Aoshi
[Image: 5008ax5.th.jpg]Well, this is another typical stupid comedy/romance, however, take out the comedy, and replace it with drama, and you get stupid drama.  Okay, basically, there's too much overly optimistic talk in this show.  Enishi was a bit better (more stupid stuff).

[ AniDB Info ]    40star.GIF Air
[Image: 4119vj3.th.jpg]A really nicely put together story - not too complex, but well told.  Has some interesting ideas in it too.

[ AniDB Info ]    30star.GIF Akikan
[Image: 16153.th.jpg]This may look like another comedy/romance/harem show but it actually deviates from the paradigm in a number of ways.  For one, the guy is actually a bit sadistic rather than pathetic, although at times you may wonder whether he is really stupid or just being silly to piss someone off.  The show has a number of highlights/funny parts, especially the awesome idea of some gay (literally) government agent setting up some project where random cans turn into girls with weird powers and get them to fight each other for the sake of determining the most efficient can manufacturing process « what better idea could there be?!  Unfortunately, some of the more dramatic parts of the show seem a little forced, with the characters acting somewhat differently to what they'd normally act like, and the ending doesn't really follow the idea of differing from the norm.  Because of this, it doesn't get 3.5 stars.

[ AniDB Info ]    25star.GIF Amaenaideyo
[Image: 4851pa3.th.jpg]Another comedy/romance type show.  What's interesting about this one is the overuse of ecchi (even in more serious scenes).  There really isn't much of a story otherwise, but works well if it's what you're after :P.

[ AniDB Info ]    30star.GIF Angel Beats
[Image: 36637.th.jpg]This one started off okay, had some okay-ish ideas.  But it had some pretty poor parts in it too - IMO, the dramatic in this really didn't work well, and this show seems to degrade pretty quickly towards the end, with the last episode being really really poo poo.
I'll give it 3 stars for a reasonable start, though I didn't enjoy this that much.

[ AniDB Info ]    30star.GIF Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
[Image: 1047sd7.th.gif]Not too shabby for a comedy show.  Perhaps a little too repetitive, but has plenty of random poo poo in it :).

[ AniDB Info ]    35star.GIF Chaos;Head
[Image: 33399.th.jpg]Overall, seems to be a fairly standard plot, with the typical questionable issues which come along with these shows.  Starts off as a supernatural mystery type thing.  Unfortunately degrades a bit towards the end (no, not because the mystery element is gone).
Can't say much else, it's reasonable.  Put this between 3 and 3.5 stars, but I'll lean towards 3.5.

[ AniDB Info ]    40star.GIF Chobits
[Image: 11073ba6.th.jpg]Despite it's initial ecchi-type anime appearance, it actually puts an interesting idea about how computers and technology may be detrimental towards society - yes, it's AI, but probably in a way you wouldn't have thought of before.

[ AniDB Info ]    35star.GIF Cowboy Bebop
[Image: 10141gs2.th.gif]Quite an interesting anime actually.  Though I found, despite each episode being a different story, the structure of the stories somewhat repetitive.  I found that they did seem to be more creative towards the end however.
Watching this felt very much like watching a western action movie :P

[ AniDB Info ]    40star.GIF Death Note
[Image: 7807uj4.th.jpg]Very interesting storyline/plot.  Starts out very good, despite seeming somewhat unrealistic.  Does somewhat decline later on, but a very good show overall.

[ AniDB Info ]    40star.GIF Elfen Lied
[Image: 3678sv6.th.jpg]Has a kinda interesting story, though I was put off by the first few episodes' story structure, and the drama, as well as some flaws.  Has some interesting parts.  Decent overall.

[ AniDB Info ]    35star.GIF Ergo Proxy
[Image: 12996iw4.th.jpg]Some interesting ideas, story is reasonable however nothing particularly spectacular.

[ AniDB Info ]    35star.GIF Excel Saga
[Image: 4671be1.th.jpg]Ahh, this is really hilarious.  It manages to dis so much.  The entire basis of the story is a joke too (a secret organization consisting of two people trying to take over the world).  Some ideas still make me laugh ("It's hardcore bowling!").

[ AniDB Info ]    30star.GIF Fruits Basket
[Image: 11154wa9.th.jpg]Interesting, however, since it's aimed at a younger audience, I found it rather overly childish and somewhat repetitive.  Still, a decent anime IMO, but didn't score too well for enjoyment for me.

[ AniDB Info ]    40star.GIF Fullmetal Alchemist
[Image: 893pp8.th.jpg]A very interesting storyline.  However, like most long series', some filler episodes spoil it IMO.  Also seems somewhat 'rushed' or 'ad-hoc' towards the end.

[ AniDB Info ]    45star.GIF Full Moon wo Sagashite (see review thread for more details)
[Image: 3845vf7.th.jpg]Although aimed at younger audiences, this is an excellent show, with multiple layers of meaning to make it enjoyable for older audiences.  Music is excellent too.

[ AniDB Info ]    20star.GIF Green Green
[Image: 2390qw5.th.jpg]This is one sick (as in disgusting) series...  Anyways, story-wise, it's pretty poo poo.  Nuff said.

[ AniDB Info ]    35star.GIF Gunslinger Girl
[Image: 4766jw3.th.jpg]Doesn't really have much of a storyline, but some interesting concepts.  Probably the biggest thing that sticks out is that it seems a little more realistic than other action/dramas.

[ AniDB Info ]    25star.GIF Hanaukyo Maids
[Image: 10883zs1.th.jpg]Pretty straight forward, yet another stupid (yet I find amusing) comedy/romance story.

[ AniDB Info ]    40star.GIF Hayate no Gotoku
[Image: 12018k.th.jpg]Hayate no Gotoku S1 is nice, but at 52 episodes, is fairly episodic.  Would've liked a bit more of a storyline, though the ending was quite interesting.  Has some good ideas, and the comedy is relatively good IMO.  Unfortunately, it's high use of references doesn't work too well for my lack of knowing them.
I enjoyed S2 more, being less episodic (stories spanning multiple episodes) - it allowed various ideas to be explored more.

[ AniDB Info ]    30star.GIF High School Girls
[Image: 10970i.th.jpg]This one surpassed my expectations.  A fair number of the funny parts don't seem to be overused in other shows, though it probably does get a bit repetitive towards the end.
Has some semi-interesting mini-stories mixed in as well.  Of course, with a fair share of ecchi too.
I really didn't like the ending though.

[ AniDB Info ]    30star.GIF Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
[Image: 45614.th.jpg]This show starts off light and random, being mildly amusing.  It does seem to rush the plot line towards the end however - I found it okay, though some may not like it.  Ending is okay at best; I liked the final scene though.
Not too bad a show, considering what it tries to do, but nothing spectacular either.

[ AniDB Info ]    15star.GIF I My Me! Strawberry Eggs
[Image: 4576cm7.th.jpg]Watchable I guess.  Although it's short, there's not really much of an overall story.  If you can't predict the ending by the end of episode one, you shouldn't be watching anime...  Yes, and the story is poo poo.

[ AniDB Info ]    25star.GIF I''s Pure
[Image: 10018qg4.th.jpg]Okay romance story.  Nice and short I guess.  I found it amusing at parts (mainly due to stupidity of characters).  Nothing really special however.

[ AniDB Info ]    25star.GIF Kampfer
[Image: 32856.th.jpg]Another of those turn off brain shows I like to watch.  Started off fairly good IMO, but quickly lost it after the third episode.  There were some comedic elements here and there, but ultimately nothing stirring I thought.  Except for the President - she pretty much made the show worth watching.  Ending was reasonable.  Didn't like the bonus episode that much - nothing particularly interesting there.

[ AniDB Info ]    25star.GIF Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou
[Image: 379ae4.th.jpg]I must say, this is really over-dramatized!  I think Romeo and Juliet might even be 'faster' than this...  If you love the drama, I guess go for it, but I don't really dig some show about a girl going on about how she loves some guy for 8 episodes straight...
Has some confusing/senseless scenes popped in for good measure.  Does have some interesting points, ideas and references - only really why I'm giving it this rating.

[ AniDB Info ]  35star.GIF Kanon (2006)
[Image: 11509.th.jpg]In many ways, similar to Air.  I personally enjoyed Air more than this though, as I find the overall story stretched a bit too long here (and I found the little "cutesy" aspects of characters a bit annoying after a while).  However, as it shares many of the good qualities of Air, it's an enjoyable watch.

[ AniDB Info ]    25star.GIF Kashimashi: Girl meets Girl
[Image: 11032r.th.jpg]Show is mostly dramatic, being a yuri relationship, but unfortunately, I really couldn't buy it, so didn't find this to be terribly good.  Can't rally think of anything that really stands out otherwise.

[ AniDB Info ]    30star.GIF Kiddy Grade
[Image: 3686qz0.th.jpg]At the time I watched this, I found it rather interesting.  First 8 episodes are poo poo, but becomes more worthy of note as the story develops.  Somewhat confusing at parts, and parts of the story are left up to the interpretation of the viewer.

[ AniDB Info ]    35star.GIF Kiddy Girl-and
[Image: 38676.th.jpg]Kiddy Girl-and was okay overall.  Fairly entertaining at the beginning (starts off light), then gets srs bzns later on, but it's somewhat Kiddy Grade-esque, though retains some interesting elements.  I do kinda like how they split the show into two obscure parts...
Probably enjoyed this a bit more than Kiddy Grade.

[ AniDB Info ]    45star.GIF Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
[Image: 1707tz0.th.jpg]Excellent and realistic drama story, whilst discussing various issues which have a huge impact on our lives.

[ AniDB Info ]    25star.GIF KissXsis
[Image: 44432v.th.jpg]Pretty much turned out to be similar to what I had expected, perhaps even a tad bit better.  Got your standard ecchi stuff in there, some reasonably funny parts, with some crummy parts to match.  Ending was reasonable for the story.  You pretty much get what you expect here.

[ AniDB Info ]  25star.GIF Kodomo no Jikan
[Image: 5929.th.jpg]Well no surprises - as you'd probably expect, lots of loli fanservice.  Kinda amusing, and actually holds this for longer than I had expected, but in the end, still dies down to a drama which doesn't work too well with this show.  Setting is rather dodgy as expected.

[ AniDB Info ]  35star.GIF K-On
[Image: 23495.th.jpg]A light comedy which seems to achieve mostly what it tries to.  Nice and light.  Not very focused on music despite it being the main theme, so is somewhat more accessible.

[ AniDB Info ]    30star.GIF Love Hina
[Image: 11159mz0.th.jpg]Although cliché'd comedy, and an over-use of coincidence, I found it rather amusing.  Because of this, it does become a little predictable later on.  But by then, they sorda stop using coincidence that much.
Has some interesting ideas (dump a guy in a inn with 6 other completely different girls, see what happens XD).  Romance part of the story is okay, nothing too special.  Fillers are fun to watch, and actually contribute in an interesting way towards characterization (one of Love Hina's strong points).

[ AniDB Info ]    35star.GIF Lucky Star
[Image: 12492.th.jpg]Start wasn't the best - reminded me a bit of Azumanga Diaoh style comedy.  But later stunts are a bit more interesting.
Rather unique in what it does - basically everyday conversion but embellished in the anime way.  Could only identify a few references though.  Does get a little repetitive at the end though.  Ending was so-so.
Liked some ideas in the OVA - would've liked them to explore some of them a bit more.

[ AniDB Info ]    30star.GIF Maburaho
[Image: 4768kq4.th.jpg]Fairly typical comedy/romance with plenty of randomness.  Oh, did I say there's magic?

[ AniDB Info ]    30star.GIF Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
[Image: 3677.th.jpg]The first two seasons are fairly similar in nature, both in story ideas and the general timeline of events.  This is relatively eye-candy focused as one would expect.  Otherwise nothing too spectacular, the storyline is fairly average and so is character development.  The third season deviates a bit from the previous two seasons, and I kinda like the deviation - there's less of a focus on action and more on character development.  Overall above average.

[ AniDB Info ]    35star.GIF Mai-HiME
[Image: 5470pd0.th.jpg]Pretty much a magical-girl type show.  Pretty meh-ish for most of it, but I found the second half of the show rather amusing (which nudges it to 3.5 stars).  The dramatic aspects are rather silly, but overall, reasonably entertaining.

[ AniDB Info ]    35star.GIF Mai-Otome
[Image: 5632zk6.th.jpg]More of a magical-girl type show than Mai-HiME.  Ohterwise, quite similar to Mai-HiME in many aspects, though not quite as good.  Still reasonably entertaining, though nothing great.  The OVA is pretty much a continuation of the 2nd half of the show (more serious part).

[ AniDB Info ]  25star.GIF Mahou Sensei Negima
[Image: 4738.th.jpg]Well, I guess this story is different in a way.  It has its fair share of randomness and amusing bits, but doesn't quite get up there with Love Hina, and the setting put together is a little quirky.  Ending wasn't particularly satisfying either.

[ AniDB Info ]    35star.GIF Maria Sama ga Miteru
[Image: 1097oa7.th.jpg]The first season was kinda a bit weird-ish, and seemed somewhat overdramatic (would rate it 3 stars).  Haru, the second season, was quite a bit nicer though - going deeper into characterisation, so this gets a 3.5 star rating overall.

[ AniDB Info ]    30star.GIF Midori no Hibi (see review thread for more details)
[Image: 2619ak8.th.jpg]Somewhat typical comedy/romance type anime, but is interesting in some ways :P

[ AniDB Info ]    35star.GIF Moetan
[Image: 12315hk.th.jpg]Starts off quite well (remember that I'm a sucker to parodies) but unfortunately, quickly dies down (couldn't they at least vary the transformation scenes a bit?) and gets a bit silly, losing its comedic value.  Special was decent though.
I'd give it 3.5 stars, only really cause it started off well.

[ AniDB Info ]    30star.GIF Neon Genesis Evangelion
[Image: 11179wy0.th.jpg]To me, on the surface, seems rather ordinary - action is average, drama is overdone, philosophy seems bland, storyline shows nothing special.  However this anime has some interesting ideas, and has many references (primarily to Christianity).  The main issue I have with it is the same with most animes which try to include philosophy - it's detrimental to the story.

[ AniDB Info ]    30star.GIF Nodame Cantabile
[Image: 23251.th.jpg]Didn't quite like the beginning, but I guess it settles in a bit after a while.  It's heavily focused on (classical) music, so if you really dislike it, this show won't work for you.  Otherwise, music does consume a fair bit of the time, with a fair portion of a number of well known pieces.  Nice music, though I'd probably prefer a proper CD.
As for the story, it's reasonable - fairly typical shoujo type show with the "flawed prince like character".  Comedy works relatively well, though, like many others, I don't think it mixes in quite well with the dramatic parts.  I liked how they wouldn't often try to surprise you - seems to be overdone in some shows.  Ending was okay, though not great.

[ AniDB Info ]    25star.GIF Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
[Image: 1994.th.png]Another romance anime where they don't mix drama with comedy elements that well, especially considering the exaggeration used in the drama (you can't really tell whether it's genuine or whatnot).  As such, it's somewhat silly in many aspects and doesn't really reach any high points.  Average show.

[ AniDB Info ]    20star.GIF Onegai Teacher
[Image: 10314zk1.th.jpg]Over dramatized to the point of basically unreality.  Also ruined by serious over-use of coincidence, to the point that many things become predictable.  I found it hard to enjoy this.

[ AniDB Info ]    30star.GIF Onegai Twins
[Image: 4878uj1.th.jpg]Much better than Onegai Teacher IMO.  Many of the comedic values from this show require you to see Onegai Teacher to understand them (some characters have had some interesting changes).  Story-wise, it's quite lame, but it's entertaining enough.

[ AniDB Info ]    40star.GIF Ouran High School Host Club
[Image: 10915mp7.th.jpg]Considering it's genre (comedy/drama), it does quite a good job, at least on the comedy side.  Was thinking whether to rate this one 3.5 or 4 stars, however I found the drama was a bit overused/repeated and somewhat ruined by the comedy aspect (usually the case with comedy/drama shows).

[ AniDB Info ]    25star.GIF Piano
[Image: 5711.th.jpg]Personally don't like the style as it's rather slow and unexciting.  It is embellished, compared to a normal person's life, but not so much to make it interesting.  Quite a bit of focus on the thoughts of the protagonist, so I guess if you like that kind of stuff, it probably works better.  The piano playing is actually rather separate from the rest of the story, though does merge in at the end (somewhat expected).  Story does get a little more "exciting" towards the climax.

[ AniDB Info ]    35star.GIF Princess Mononoke
[Image: 13197.th.jpg]There isn't much to really criticize of this show, but on the other hand, I didn't really find anything truly exceptional.  Basically a fantasy story about a boy going on a journey since he's destined to die anyway.  Gets caught up between two battling sides and he, being the hero, tries to settle things between the two sides.  Like any war story where tey show both sides' view, there's various underlying ideologies such as greed, wanting to protect oneself by eliminating the other etc.  Worth a watch I guess.

[ AniDB Info ]    25star.GIF Puni Puni Poemy
[Image: 5878qg9.th.jpg]This 'follow-on' from Excel Saga is nowhere near as good.  It's kinda an over-done version, though that's actually the intention of this show.  Funny at parts I guess...

[ AniDB Info ]    35star.GIF Rizelmine
[Image: 5542pb1.th.jpg]Yet another silly comedy/romance, but I found this one a little different - more random and stupid :)  It's not only just some lame reason why the girl gets attracted, now there's basically NO reason at all.  Oh and the government is behind it too.  The disturbing part is that she's 12...

[ AniDB Info ]    30star.GIF Rozen Maiden
[Image: 4128eq7.th.jpg]A fun little series.  It's interspersed with serious and "random" episodes/stories, however, I found the "serious" parts rather silly, and better taken lightly (in fact, they were somewhat enjoyable if you took it that way).

[ AniDB Info ]    30star.GIF Samurai Girl - Real Bout High School
[Image: 1204rs9.th.jpg]A silly little anime for silly little kids.  Well, not entirely, but I watched this when I couldn't be stuffed watching anything else >_>  It's alright I guess.

[ AniDB Info ]    40star.GIF Scrapped Princess
[Image: 2531lw3.th.jpg]I found this show quite enjoyable.  Interesting storyline.  Though I'm probably fairly biased on this, as the genre of this story is probably my favorite.  Can't quite pick out anything particularly special, however I liked it's use of contrasts.

[ AniDB Info ]    25star.GIF Serial Experiments Lain
[Image: 4907ow5.th.jpg]This seems to be somewhat like a documentary rather than much of a story.  Quite confusing at first.  I didn't exactly find this an enjoyable show, but it certain has some very interesting ideas.

[ AniDB Info ]    30star.GIF Shakugan no Shana
[Image: 45297.th.jpg]Not a bad combination of genres here, though it's still rather separated (eg fights and everyday life), so you sort of get two stories being merged into one.
Unfortunately, I probably wouldn't call either of these two stories terribly great.
Reasonable otherwise.

[ AniDB Info ]    35star.GIF Shingetsutan Tsukihime
[Image: 2764ac0.th.jpg]An interesting story line, however, I think the mood of the story could've been better.  It's also a little odd - starting off as a horror, and later moving more towards the drama direction.

[ AniDB Info ]    30star.GIF Sola
[Image: 11877.th.jpg]Starts off very "moody", if that's the right word to use.  Story unfolds later on and is somewhat reasonable, though there are many issues which seem flawed or odd.  Ending is semi-interesting.

[ AniDB Info ]    20star.GIF Steel Angel Kurumi
[Image: 1076dq5.th.jpg]Story is bland, and there's holes in the plot.  Some ideas are a little cheesy, but some are somewhat amusing.  Not really worth it.  The opening song is addictive though.

[ AniDB Info ]    30star.GIF Tenchi Muyo!
[Image: 2087ux5.th.jpg]Okay show.  Haven't seen for ages, so can't exactly think up a review.

[ AniDB Info ]    25star.GIF The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
[Image: 10737ud2.th.jpg]Story is rather uninteresting IMO.  Like Neon Genesis, it has the same problem of destroying the storyline in favour of trying to present (and make it blatantly obvious) it's philosophical ideas.  For people (like me) who tend to think a lot, most of these ideas should be nothing new.
In terms of the story, if you try to interpret it outside the scope of the story, you really get nowhere (it involves God and time, meaning anything is reqlly possible).  I find it difficult to keep within the scope of the story, as it's kinda open-ended.
Overall, I found some ideas interesting, but most episodes were really boring to me.  For example, you don't need to have a scene where absolutely nothing happens (except for some background chatter) for two minutes (yes, that's two minutes) to show dramatic effect.

[ AniDB Info ]    35star.GIF Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
[Image: 33389.th.jpg]This one seems a lot more interesting than Index.  Can't say anything terribly spectacular, though I did like how they joined most of the story together (had expected it to be a little more episodic, but I liked the linking overall; they also included some fillers to balance things out a bit).  Unfortunately, they did drop some of the earlier ideas later on into the story, which I think they probably should've kept.  Show has quite a number of WTFs in it, but otherwise, it was reasonably entertaining overall.

[ AniDB Info ]  30star.GIF Tsukuyomi Moonphase
[Image: 4135.th.jpg]Reasonable story and method of telling.  Although there's little jokes and stuff around the place, it does somewhat feel lacking in between the main story events.  A bit random at times :P

[ AniDB Info ]    25star.GIF Yumeria
[Image: 1074nz6.th.jpg]Fairly typical comedy/romance.  Yeah, everyone knows the "serious" action plot sucks.

[ AniDB Info ]    25star.GIF Zero no Tsukaima
[Image: 11012yo4.th.jpg]Another comedy/romance show which includes magic.  Most disappointing was some things they had going in the first few episodes, but decided to drop later on (some of the girls had some interesting character traits, but they seemed to drop them later on for no apparent reason).  The second season was disappointing at the beginning (okay, how many times do wee need to see the girl bashing up the guy?) but evened out a little bit when they decided to put in some (corny-ish) story later on.  Otherwise, alright for another show where you turn your brain off and watch.
(This post was last modified: 14/07/2010 04:12 AM by ZiNgA BuRgA.)
27/07/2007 07:48 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
draggy
Dragon Lord

Threads: 14
E-Pigs: 1.2225
RE: ZiNgA's Quick Review thread
very nice, I still need to watch excel saga :D
27/07/2007 08:30 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vegetano1
$urf

Threads: 397
E-Pigs: 2756.6280
i only like Elfen lied from the reviews you made..
Still got to watch coboy bebop aldo i liked the movie.. ;)

Make loads of $$!! it wurks!!
[Image: csbanner_anim_03.gif]
Signed Homebrew by bsanehi & OMightyBuggy
http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...?tid=25707
Spoiler for My miniBlog:
27/07/2007 08:32 AM
beaner2k6
∞©∞

Threads: 62
E-Pigs: 73.7237
i just pulled an all nighter on Kimi ga Nozomu Eien last night, i loved it, I'm very unrealistic and it did disappoint me in the end a bit, but it was a very good drama thank you for recommending it zing I'm gonna buy the dvd's later

[Image: beaner2k6.jpg]
[Image: 218ohu.jpg]
[Image: newbitmapimage3aj5.png]
[Image: beaner2k6.png]
27/07/2007 10:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xBu
Jedi

Threads: 55
E-Pigs: 44.0477
Cool, I got to watch Chobits and Cowboy Bebop.
27/07/2007 12:14 PM
S7*
Sweet Dreams

Threads: 1,056
E-Pigs: 383.2289
Nice Thread, Zinga!

So professional...... lol.....

Are you watching any Ongoing Series at the mo?
27/07/2007 12:44 PM
Assassinator

Threads: 176
E-Pigs: 140.8363
draggy Wrote:very nice, I still need to watch excel saga :D

I hated that. found it really lame. Watched like 1/4 of it. Never found the interest to finish it.

And i think he's already seen it. Just hasn't put up a review yet.
27/07/2007 05:29 PM
Sushi
Baka.

Threads: 37
E-Pigs: 10.3935
Great reveiws im gonna start watching excel saga now.

[Image: 33461340ku1.jpg]
28/07/2007 06:42 AM
ZiNgA BuRgA
Smart Alternative

Threads: 1,174
E-Pigs: 446.0333
LastPerson Wrote:Are you watching any Ongoing Series at the mo?
Fruits Basket.  Looks okay.  Will be a long time before I finish it probably.
28/07/2007 11:24 PM
Assassinator

Threads: 176
E-Pigs: 140.8363
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:
LastPerson Wrote:Are you watching any Ongoing Series at the mo?
Fruits Basket.  Looks okay.  Will be a long time before I finish it probably.

He probably means these series that are still currently airing in Japan. The really new series like Lucky Star or Zero no Tsukaima or something.

I never watch on-going series, cause i would have to download them then. I don't download anime. I get them with more efficient means than using my slow internet connection with 10gb download limit.
29/07/2007 12:11 AM