EP Anime Club | Info + Discussion | #EPAnimeClub
S7*
Sweet Dreams

Threads: 1,056
E-Pigs: 383.2289
EP Anime Club | Info + Discussion | #EPAnimeClub
Due to inactivity, Anime Club has been closed.

Thanks to everyone who joined in the discussions, particularly during the first season of anime!

Take care and see you around.
S7*

[Image: 2vhzl75.png]EP Anime Club
Home of Endless Paradigm's Anime Fans and Activities!

What do you do?

Wee watch and discuss anime! Currently our main activity is discussing new anime season-to-season, which wee started in Spring 2015. Activities will expand as the club grows in popularity.

Who's in charge?

The club is managed by the Club President and Vice-President. The President is responsible for all club activities and decision making, liasing with EP Admins as necessary. The Vice-President works with the President on club and activity decision making and assists in fulfilling the President's duties when he/she is unable to.

[b]The Vice-President position is currently vacant - if you're interested, let me know.

Club President: S7*
Club Vice-President: Vacant

Who are members of the club?

There is no club membership. It's an open house and everyone is welcome to join in our activities! If you join in you're essentially already a member!

What anime have you discussed?

Endless Paradigm has discussed anime for years, be sure to try the forum search to see if there's a thread for an anime already.

Below is an index of anime wee have discussed or are actively discussing as part of club activities! (Official English titles used where applicable)

I like it here! What can I do to help?

Spread the word! Wee talk about our activities on social media with hashtag #EPAnimeClub on Twitter and Facebook. Also don't forget to like the official EP Facebook page and to follow us on Twitter.

If you know anyone who likes anime and would be interested in our activities, let them know! The more the merrier!

If you have any suggestions for new or existing activities, please let us know!
(This post was last modified: 04/10/2015 11:08 AM by S7*.)
06/04/2015 10:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ProperBritish
Daddy Proper
Team DreamArts

Threads: 192
E-Pigs: 147.7035
RE: EP Anime Club | Info + Discussion | #EPAnimeClub
I have compiled from source a paid version of Textual 5, the Mac OS X IRC Client if anyone wants to use it for XDCC. :)

Is there/should I knock together an XDCC guide snesnei?

[Image: rsz_contrast.png]

Spoiler for More sigs:
[Image: 6xu74t8]
[Image: sig.php]

[Image: 656embk]
[Image: sig.png]
07/04/2015 05:59 AM
S7*
Sweet Dreams

Thanks for the offer Proper but wee don't condone downloading anime from unofficial sources - and as far as I know no official sources use XDCC!

To clarify our stance here: in every anime info/discussion thread wee post, it will list official sources you can watch the show on as well as a list of fansub groups doing the show, however looking for the releases themselves is something you'll have to do on your own. Any links to downloads or places to download shows in these threads will be removed.
07/04/2015 09:40 AM
S7*
Sweet Dreams

Sorry for the slow thread turnaround this week folks - been quite busy and my reminders failed me.

Will be on point with the next week of episodes, promise!

Also now I've finished Plastic Memories and Sound Euphonium I can catch up with Initial D and start God Eater! Looking forward to it.
15/07/2015 04:47 PM
S7*
Sweet Dreams

A quick note that I've removed and will no longer list fansub groups who use ripped subs. Not only is there no point (they're not really 'fan' subs are they?) but it discourages use of legal services.
19/07/2015 03:18 AM