Aria the Avvenire + Blu-ray Box announced!
S7*
Sweet Dreams

Threads: 1,056
E-Pigs: 383.2289
Aria the Avvenire + Blu-ray Box announced!
[Image: bgavv.jpg]

New anime "ARIA The AVVENIRE" announced

A new Aria anime called "ARIA The AVVENIRE" (Aria the Arrived) has been announced as part of a 10th Anniversary project - it's now been 10 years since ARIA the ANIMATION was aired! Whether it will be a new series, OVA or something else is unclear as few details have been given other than "an event screening of the anime will occur on September 26".

Director Junichi Sato and script writer Reiko Yoshida will be returning to work on this project, having worked on all Aria anime projects to date and it will be produced by TYO Animations (Shinryaku! Ika Musume, Wolf Girl and Black Prince, Tamayura: Hitotose).

The announcement has fans wondering several things:
- The manga ended in 2008 so the story could be completely original.
- Will there be a new voice actress for Athena? Her original voice actress, Tomoko Kawakami, sadly passed away in 2011.
- Is the announcement artwork indicative of when the story will take place?

Complete ARIA Blu-ray Box announced

Also announced as part of the 10th Anniversary project is a Blu-ray box release of the complete series which should include all three original seasons plus the OVA ~Arietta~. This is incredibly amazing news and if it includes English subtitles it will certainly make light work of my savings!

Being one of the finest examples of slice of life anime ever made and its third season Aria the Origination considered to be one of the best anime series of all time this news will be making the day of many, many fans including myself.

Official site: http://www.ariacompany.net/
Announcement site mirror (since taken down): Google Drive | Full resolution announcement artwork (2400x1597): here
Twitter: @ARIATheAVVENIRE
Sources: ANN, MAL, Reddit

I'll post new details as they come! :D
(This post was last modified: 08/02/2015 07:31 AM by S7*.)
08/02/2015 06:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply