CatchUp!
catch up after a long time!
ZiNgA BuRgA
Smart Alternative

Threads: 1,174
E-Pigs: 446.0333
RE: CatchUp!
(24/02/2015 11:13 AM)J'adore le paissons Wrote:  Zinga no not tablets, larger touch screens like say 60"+ on television sets, in store windows (you can touch screens through windows!) etc.
IR based?

Don't get to see that sort of stuff around here though.
Then again, from what I've seen, TVs seem to be going out of fashion amongst young people these days.

(24/02/2015 11:13 AM)J'adore le paissons Wrote:  Have been doing some Oculus work which is pretty fun but honestly not a big Oculus fan, it just isn't very good imo. Maybe whenever a consumer model is released it might be better, personally I am waiting for hololens to start messing with AR (or magic leap if whatever that is is ever released!).
That sounds more or less what I would've expected, though all those raving tech reviews seem to promote it nothing short of downright amazing (I generally find tech writers get too over-excited).

(24/02/2015 11:13 AM)J'adore le paissons Wrote:  All in all the new job is actually pretty diverse in what I do if I was to try and list it all here I'd just be going on far too long!
That's awesome.  Certainly beats those jobs where you just do the same thing day-in, day-out!

Thanks for the update!
03/03/2015 10:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply