S7 Talks Anime
Talk About Anime!!
S7*
Sweet Dreams

Threads: 1,056
E-Pigs: 383.2289
S7 Talks Anime
Please note that this list is significantly out-of-date - last updated in 2008! I've seen much more since its last update.

The main use of this thread now is for me to talk about anime I'm watching as well as general anime chitchat. For my ratings, check out my list at MyAnimeList.

If you have any questions about something I've seen, you can ask me here! Thanks!

Spoiler for Archive List:
[Image: featuredstripeqo8.png]
[Image: f_AnimeList3Lm_944c12d.png][Image: f_AnimeList3Lm_846f52b.png]

~ Dedicated to the Writers, Animators, Voice Actors and fans

[Image: f_AnimeList3Im_25a7a7f.png]

Hi, I'm Senseito Sakura (previously known as Sensei Seito, LastPerson or NGEvo).

Welcome to my little Anime Sanctuary!

This List has one purpose ~ to provide mini-(p)reviews of Anime Series to anyone who would like to know about them and to help them to decide whether or not he/she/it wants to see it!

I used to say I hadn't seen much, but I can't say that anymore, I've seen quite a bit ^^"

I made v3 in dediction to all the people responsible for making the Anime world how it is today - its awesome and continues to be.

I watch Anime for enjoyment - and these ratings are based on how much I enjoyed them.
If you don't think you enjoy the same things as I do, check the 'Genres I Enjoy' Section below!

[Image: f_AnimeList3Gm_4fc51a4.png]

Action
Adventure
Comedy
Dark
Ecchi
Fantasy/Magical
Horror
Mahou Shoujo (I admit it ^^")
Progressive (Art Film)
Psychological
Romance
SciFi
Slice-of-Life
Thriller
Mecha (haven't seen much, though)

Looking for something? Hit Ctrl+F and type in what your looking for! I (mostly) use the ORIGINAL Anime Titles ~ E.g. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya would be Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu but Darker than Black or Black Lagoon would remain the same

[Image: f_AnimeList3Mm_e3df324.png]

Nanoha will brighten anyones day!
Nagi is so cute :3
D.C.II.S.S. I'm waiting for you!
Clannad After Story, you're so eagerly awaited..
Sketchbook is the finest drawing for life

[Image: f_AnimeList3Rm_9ac0a38.png]

10 - Superb/Near-Perfect Anime Experience
9 - Must Watch
8 - Recommended
7 - Great Watch
6 - Enjoyable
5 - Watchable
4 - Nothing Worthwhile
3 - Bad
2 - Terrible
1 - Unwatchable
Don't think I rate the anime on this list too high, its Zero, _VEndeTta & SkyDX who recommended such great stuff to watch.

[Image: f_AnimeList3Am_96020d2.png]

A

Ai Yori Aoshi & ~Enishi~
     Genre: Romance, Drama, Slice of Life

Great Slice of Life/Romance Anime that's just really nice to watch right through. Its Great Story and Characters just work, a pleasure to watch.

My Rating ~ 7/10  

ARIA the OVA ~Arietta~
     Genre: Slice of Life

I haven't seen the the original Anime yet, but this is a Wonderful, Beautiful OVA and a great watch.

My Rating ~ 7/10  

B

Black Lagoon & Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage
     Genre: Action

When it comes to kick-donkey Anime, Black Lagoon Rules. Guns, Blood, and tons of fudgeing awesome action. Could you possibly ask for more? Nah. Watch this.

My Rating ~ 9/10  

C

Chobits
     Genre: Romance, Fantasy, SciFi

When Hideki comes across an abandoned Persocom of whom is eventually named Chi, the story begins, and its an amazing story, one of the finest Romance Anime's out there. Must Watch!

My Rating ~ 9/10  

Clannad
     Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Comedy

Clannad is a Story about the Value of Family and Friendship, a truly heartwarming tale for anyone who wants to watch a beautiful story play out upon incredible animation and a wonderful story following unique characters that you won’t forget.

EP Anime Exclusive pREVIEW : http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=8708

My Rating ~ 10/10  

Club-To-Death Angel Dokuro-Chan Season 1 & 2
     Genre: Comedy, Fantasy

Isn't the Title Enough? Theres LOADS (and I mean loads) of BLOOD, but that just makes it all the more better in this epic Comedy OVA Series. I like. I like a lot.
As for the sequel, sadly, it's a very short 2nd Season, but nevertheless this is 100% eye-burstingly ecchi and bloody fun with an injection of rediculousness that will leave you begging for more.

My Rating ~ 9/10  

D

Da Capo & Da Capo Second Season (D.C.S.S.)
     Genre: Drama, Romance, Magical

One of my favorite Romance Animes namely for its outstanding story which isn't rushed nor stretched too long over both Seasons. Magical in many ways... Must Watch!

My Rating ~ 9/10  

Da Capo II
     Genre: Drama, Romace, Magical

Da Capo Returns! I find a very similar situation at first, but that was merely for eyes to see, as things progressed, Da Capo II proved itself to be a worthy sequel to its fantastic predecessor. The Animation is beautiful, and it got better and better.. trying to keep within real boundries and just stepping over the line, making it a wonder to watch. This is shorter than its predecessor, with only 13 Episodes, but a Second Season is going to air in 2008 which I am excited to watch!

My Rating ~ 8/10  

Darker than Black - Kuro no Keiyakusha
     Genre: Action, Thriller, Fantasy

Darker than Black presented me with Action, Mystery and a some Fantasy (powers) and a killer story that I seriously enjoyed and will certainly be a favorite of mine for a long, long time. Class.

My Rating ~ 8/10  

E

Elfen Lied
     Genre: Drama, Action, Thriller, Psychological

The First Anime I watched and my Favorite to Date. Some of the best Animation you'll see, combined with an amazing story make this something of an Anime of its own... nothing like it. All-time favorite.

My Rating ~ 10/10  

ef - a tale of memories
     Genre: Drama, Romance

Once in a while, you see something that is a visual experience that is truly unique, whether you have or not yet, you will when you watch this story about strained love, emotion, and memories. A true spectacle that I'll never forget, its found a place in my memories.

My Rating ~ 10/10  

F

G

Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun
     Genre: Comedy, Ecchi

A helpless girl who has exceptional "features" and guys are attracted to her like a magnet - because she's a succubus - and now someone is going to have to look after her, and when he finds out, their story begins over this 13-Episode series.. and its really funny, with loads of ecchi too, but awful animation and a feeling that its plot was a bit bland lets it down. Watch it if your a fan of ecchiness goodness and/or are looking for a fun series.

My Rating ~ 6/10  

H

Hanbu No Tsuki Ga Noboru Sora

This 6 Episode Anime, just from reading the plot (AniDB), sounds depressing, but you'll be surprised in what your missing out on if you haven't seen it already. The wonderful love story that may leave you in tears or a smile, or even both. It'll touch anyone with a heart ;)

My Rating ~ 8/10  

He Is My Master (Kyou no Go no Ni)
     Genre: Comedy, Romance, Ecchi

Izumi is a 14-Year-Old girl looking for an live-in Job along with her 13-Year-Old little sister Mitsuki... getting nowhere and its getting cold in the night, when they see a flyer "Live-In Maids Required" - when they realize the flyer is on the entrance of a gigantic mansion - they decide they have nothing better to do anyway, so that's how it all begins. There is only one guy living there, and he's perverted.. really.. and the result is him getting a smashing by Izumi while she gets herself in Debt to him. She has to pay it off and these are the stories that follow. Oh, they have an alligator too. Loads of fun.

My Rating ~ 7/10  

Honey & Clover I & II
     Genre: Slice of Life, Drama, Romance

Slice-of-Life/Drama & Romance at its Best. For your appreciation - this Anime revolves around the stories that come from the introduction of Hagumi Hanamoto and the 3 flat-mates Takemoto Yuuta, Mayama Takumi and Morita Shinobu. Astounding story development makes this a classic, must-see Anime.

My Rating ~ 9/10  

Hellsing Ultimate OVA 1 & 2
     Genre: Action, Horror, Fantasy

The 4th OVA is coming soon.. watching OVA 3 soon enough,but the first two are bloody good, awesome story, the characters are kick-donkey and the animation fiiine (y'know in a real good way)

My Rating ~ 8/10  

Higurashi no Koro Naku ni (Kai)
     Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery, Slice of Life

EP Anime Exclusive pREVIEW : http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=8454

My Rating ~ 9/10  

Hokuto no Ken - Raoh Den Junai no Sho
     Genre: Action, Adventure

Epic Story about the Fighters of the North Star, starting with the Battle against Souther, Epic, Epic........ Epic. Highly Recommended.

My Rating ~ 8/10  

Hokuto no Ken - Raoh Den Gekito no Sho
     Genre: Action, Adventure

As Raoh goes on to conquer the world he faces his brother Kenshiro in one of the most epic fights I've ever seen - and theres tons more story and it all blends in to make a hell of a Film, Superb. (or how I said it when I first saw it, fudgeing awesome)

My Rating ~ 10/10  

I

J

K

Kanon
     Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Mystery

Remake of the Original, this is easily the best Anime of its kind, what kind of Anime is it? Well, its got Romance, Drama and a little bit of Mystery, but ultimately theres a reason why I gave it 10/10, because its got not only sublime Animation, but the Story(s) are just overwhelmingly well written and all in all, this is one of the best Anime I've seen to date. Watch it as soon as possible.

My Rating ~ 10/10  

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

When a load of Drama & Romance gets blended, this would be the result... I couldn't help but hate the ending, but that's personal opinion.. an OVA of an alternative ending which would go the other way has started to be released, by the way ~ check it out. ANYWAY, this is an excellent series about the consequences of Time, Love and Hurt. It is what it is. Simple as that.

My Rating ~ 9/10  

[size=medium]Kimikiss Pure Rouge
     Genre: Romance

I admit it, I'm a sucker for Romance animes, so I couldn't resist checking this one out over Fall 2007 going into 2008. The Animation is very well done (expected no less from J.C. Staff) and story is very nice too. Good character development and story layout are its strong points. I feel, however, that it did get bland at some times, almost generic. However, after its *sigh* point, around Episode 14 onwards it gets interesting. Heartwarming story (that unfortunately leaves someone out but I'm not giving anything away!

My Rating ~ 7/10  

[size=medium]Koharu Biyori OVA 1
     Genre: Ecchi, Comedy

This first OVA has it all, Robots, Ecchi, Loads of Laughs and, err, Ecchi, lol, looking forward to No.2!

My Rating ~ 8/10  

L

Love Hina
     Genre: Comedy, Romance

So a Guy ends up managing a Girls Dormitary to find out that a girl who he made a promise with when he was younger was there. The Result is an Anime that, for one of my first lot of Anime, was awesome. Thoroughly Enjoyed!

Love Hina Spring Special - I Wish Your Dream * | Love Hina X'mas Special - Silent Eve **

My Rating ~ 8|9*|9**/10  

Lucky Star

(........ why!? WHY!?!!?!) Lucky Star is my favorite Day-by-Day Slice-of-Life Anime bar-none. 4 Girls with their own personalities that blend together to make such a wonderful show with so many laughs its hard to comprehend. With many references to all sorts of Anime-related topics, and some random topics too, this is a must for any fan of Kyoto Animation or Anime in general! (OH WHY DID IT HAVE TO END!?!?! **sobs**)

My Rating ~ 9/10  

M

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha)
     Genre: Mahou Shoujo, Action

Nanoha is an ordinary girl until she meets Yuuno-kun and her adventure begins as the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha with Raging Heart. I watched this through and I finished it with a smile.. I never really look up to the idea of 'Magical Girls' as such, but I saw and heard enough about this one to give it a go and I don't regret it, Great Animation, Nice Story with wicked villains and Nanoha as herself make this out to be an Anime I won't forget for a long time. If your looking for something that isn't heavy to watch, but has battle scenes, vibrant animation and a great story, watch this thouroughly enjoyable series!

My Rating ~ 8/10  

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's)

Nanoha is back in Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's, 6-Months after the original story and this time, the Book of Darkness is causing trouble, on scales unimaginable, and Nanoha needs to stop it with Fate and friends! Another 13-Episode story, that is so much in its short runtime its hard to believe, this fantastic sequel is truly awesome in many ways and a must-watch for any Nanoha fan. Thoroughly recommended!

My Rating ~ 9/10  

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS)

Years have past, and once again, the Magical Girl Nanoha is Back! Now, with more friends than ever in this 26-Episode Season, she and Fate trains 4 new Guardian Knights for the Time-Space Administration Bureau along with the good friends she made after the Book of Darkness incident... but what follows, and the real reason behind their recruitment is for something much bigger, and a plot that will put so much in danger, Nanoha will have to push herself like never before. This was fantastic visually, they introduced the new characters very well, and the story fits the 26-Episode length perfectly, get ready, this is one hell of a ride.

My Rating ~ 9/10  

Myself; Yourself
     Genre: Drama, Mystery, Romance

An extra Anime I picked up over my Fall 2007 extravaganza, this could of been so much more. Anyways, Sana is a guy who moves back to a village he had to move away from, and getting meeting his childhood friends again.. what was to follow isn't expected (and Sana is a bit dull at first) and theres one or two twists.. the animation is nothing special, the story isn't especially solid and I felt somewhat disappointed at the end, there were some nice points, however, which salvaged it from being Dropped........... but like myself, you'll forget about it quickly. If it was produced by a better studio, and if it were 24/26 Episodes instead of 13 Episodes to give the story more of a solid background, it could have been much better.

My Rating ~ 5/10  

N

Nagasarete Airantou
     Genre: Comedy, Adventure

A guy falls into the sea and wakes up to find himself on an island that was populated solely by girls. This one follows his adventures over 24-Episodes that, with the exception of 3 or 4 Episodes, simply lacked enough substance to say it was a very enjoyable series, nice watch, nevertheless. (Oh, how Suzu is great ^__^)

My Rating ~ 6/10  

O

Onegai Twins
     Genre: Romance, Drama, Comedy

I can barely remember this, it was one of the earlier Animes I watched and after watching 'Elfen Lied' maybe I thought it simply lacked.. so its not really fair. Comparing it to some of the Anime of the same genre I've seen up to now, I can say it was good, but not amazing, I might rewatch, though..

My Rating ~ 7/10  

Ouran High School Host Club
     Genre: Comedy..............................  Romance

Ouran is a prestigious High School where only the Rich Kids go to... however, Haruhi was accepted into the school because she is extremely talented. One day she goes into a room... and breaks an 8 Million Yen Vase ~ she finds out that this Vase belonged to the schools very own Host Club, and in return, she must work for them to pay it off. Then her days began as a Host (yes, a host), at the Host Club, posing as a guy.. and what came out of that is a heart-stopping laugh-fest like no other, prepare yourself for an awesome story wrapped in loads of fun, some adventure, and even more laughter - anyone for a Comedy, MUST watch this one!

My Rating ~ 9/10  

P

Q

R

Rozen Maiden
     Genre: Fantasy, Comedy, Action

Well, I call myself a Shrine Priest for the Desufication Committee.. mainly because of my support for Rozen Maiden. Anyway, onto the Anime, involving a guy called Jun, incidentally taking in the first of the Rozen Maiden, Shinku, he was bound to find more Rozen Maiden by fate. I thoroughly enjoyed it to be honest. I know it wouldn't be everyones cup of tea, heck, it even got me by surprise. Superb Animation, hilarious moments atop of its growing serious plot which is more delved into in its sequel (Traumend) along with the iconic personalities of the Rozen Maidens themselves, make this one one of my favorites!

Rozen Maiden: Ouverture*

My Rating ~ 8|8*/10  

Rozen Maiden: Traumend
     Genre: Fantasy, Action

A more serious followup to the original Rozen Maiden season, this time the Dolls realize that the Alice Game (important part of story) is getting serious.. and is happening. Amidst of all this, Jun will have to show his true loyalty to the Dolls he has taken in.. and the Dolls have to trust him. Battle to the end. Superb Story, Characters and Animation, what more could you want?

My Rating ~ 9/10  

S

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
     Genre: Progressive, Comedy, Dark

I can't help but give this one full marks! Theres nothing I can really mark it down on. Awesome OPs, EDs, accompany the stories of a Teacher, Itoshiki Nozomu. Starting one day at the beginning of wonderful spring... when he tries to hang himself from a beautiful Cherry Blossom tree. Kafuka Fūra, who he soon realizes to be one of his own students ask what is he doing? Obviously, he couldn't be trying to kill himself on such a wonderful day and upon such a beautiful tree, no, he must be trying to make himself taller! "My Dad used to do that a lot too" she says. Itoshiki Sensei, is in despair, walking away, there is no point to his life to him.. but just wait till you meet his Students. This Anime is Art-like, visually, and will bring up a lot of interesting, and completely rediculous topics, and their contradictions. Follow this journey with Itoshiki Sensei and his students, over this 12 Episode lolthoughtfest like no other. Dark genius.

My Rating ~ 10/10  

Shigofumi
     Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Psychological

Due to mass-delays on my part, I've had to stall watching this 12 Episode Anime for a while, but I got around to finishing it, and I might be watching the first bunch of episodes again as I'm sure I'll find it as interesting as I did the first time.
Shigofumi is about a girl called Fumika. She works as a postgirl(?) for the dead, delivering 'Shigofumi', or letters from the departed world, to their recipients in the living world. But who is Fumika, really? This Anime has surprisingly good depth considering its only 12 Episodes, and the story is very well kept together, it completes its story properly and the Animation is excellent, using mosting darker, more pale shades to contrast the light on the mood of the watching experience. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I will have a bit of Anime Ending Blues but not that much, because I'll happily sit back and watch this again. You get to find out what's really behind Fumika, that's where the main vain of the story lies - not the Shigofumi delivery stuff.. which you won't get to learn much about, but this is much forgiven thanks to its well written main story. Why not 10? Shorter Animes have to really give conclusion, and in all honesty, I hoped to see a few more episodes of both Fumika doing what she does and a bit of the After Story for some closure. Nevermind. If you like the look of the Genres like me, Must Watch... great work, and its also getting the Dub work by Bandai Visual. [-_-]

My Rating ~ 9/10  

Shuffle! + Shuffle! Memories 12
     Genre: Romance, Harem, Drama, Comedy

HOORAH! SHUFFLE! WHAT an awesome Anime. This is a Harem about forbidden love, and love that is wanted so much. It has its Highs and Lows.. its Laughs and Frowns.. and I loved this to bits. Oh and Ep.12 of Memories (the only episode with new material) was funny as fudge!

My Rating ~ 8/10  

sola
     Genre: Drama, Mystery, Romance

A story about the Sky, the Light and Darkness and despite my Rating, it is actually a personal favorite of mine because I thought it was great, but sadly I think the Rating was hurt because of the lack of background behind the actual characters (the powers, for example), but the story, and the actual Anime itself, deserves extra credit because it was good, very good.

My Rating ~ 7/10  

[size=medium]School Days
     Genre: Romance, Drama

Don't talk to me about overrating an Anime, this is one of the most underrated Anime I've seen, what's so great about it? Its ruthless approach towards humans darkest desires and emotions and its brilliant story development. Darkness lurks in everyone ~ and this is a story about love. What's lacking? Its replay value is very low - because its really damn memorable  - prepare yourself, this is not your usual Romance Anime...
[Read More on my thoughts on School Days on this article at No Topic Blog - here]

School Days: Valentines Day Special*

My Rating ~ 8|8*/10  

[size=medium]School Days: Magical Heart Kokoro-chan
     Genre: Comedy, Ecchi, Mahou Shoujo

A Must-Watch for any School Days watcher - even if you weren't particularly fond of it. The OP is plain rediculous, the ED is awesome.. and the whole thing is just full of... ECCHI, SUPERHEROINES, EVIL SETSUNA, RIVINES OF BLOOD, NICE BOAT AS WELL!! It has EVERYTHING! Even a few uncensored scenes ;) ~ Can't miss this one.

My Rating ~ 8/10  

[size=medium]Shakugan no Shana
     Genre: Action, Drama, Thriller

Not only is Shana one of my favorite Anime-Girls but she is in one hell of an anime, too, with Swords, Spells (don't get the wrong idea), and overall kick-donkey combat, not forgetting the emotions that build from the development of the characters as the story goes along, all in all, this makes an Anime I'm definitely going to watch a few times.

My Rating ~ 9/10  

Shakugan no Shana Movie
     Genre: Action, Drama, Thriller

Subbed and Released shortly before Shakugan no Shana II started airing, this worked out as a re-cap for Season 1 as well as a vital fight that concluded the story with one of the Animes main villains, so obviously I thouroughly enjoyed this kick-donkey feature film.

My Rating ~ 9/10  

Sketchbook ~full color'S~

There's a reason why I gave this a 9... because I loved it. I really, really enjoyed it. This Anime is a completely relaxed slice-of-life about an Art Club and its members. It mainly follows Sora, a shy, quiet girl who loves to draw life on her Sketchbook. As the days go by, 13 Episodes of them, you will see the life around her. Her classmates, the cats that come to see her, and her Sketchbook. This is completely laid back, you'll feel completely relaxed while watching it, and if you're like me, you'll love watching it. Brilliant.

My Rating ~ 9/10  

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
     Genre: Thriller, Mystery, Adventure, Fantasy, Comedy

With one of the biggest fanbases of an Anime I've ever seen myself I had to eventually watch this and when I did I wasn't disappointed. It was like a sandwich (yes its a wierd way to put it) [Addictive OP][Slice-of-Life | Comedy | and a little bit of Fantasy Anime][Ultra-Addictive and acclaimed ED, the Hare Hare Yukai Dance!] - and I loved it. Not forgetting, it brings up some interesting philisophical points, of which can be extended to theories of existance... Interesting................ back to the point, its a classic! Watch it and join into the SOS Brigade!

My Rating ~ 8/10  

T

Today in Class 5-2
     Genre: Comedy

Curiosity brought me to this loliish Comedy OVA Series that was full of lulz.. Anyway its a great watch, be sure to check it out whenever you want a laugh.

My Rating ~ 8/10  

True Tears
     Genre: Romance

A short 13-Episode 2008 kick-off Anime I picked up, animation quality is fantastic, but, sadly, like Myself; Yourself, the story just falls through.. too much, and just not enough time to do it, a few more episodes would of done a favor for the story. It leaves the viewer wondering about some of the characters at its somewhat empty end (not that the Characters are given much background), and again, it could of been better. To give it its due though, some episodes will leave you begging for more, it'll make you smile, and sad. It has its unique values, which is one of its strengths. If you watch Romance Animes and you don't know what to watch next ~ watch one of the higher rated Romance Animes on this list, if you already have, then watch this.

My Rating ~ 6/10  

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

Zero no Tsukaima
     Genre: Mahou Shoujo, Adventure, Comedy

(before I explode) Ms. Louise Françoise le Blanc de la Vallière is Zero (the worst) in the Magic School (which, unsurprisingly is in a Magical World) and makes a mistake and summons her 'Familiar' - a boy from another world (the supposedly normal world) named Saito Hiraga, and that's where it all begins, I didn't think I was going to enjoy the whole Magical School thing but this was hilarious, and theres action in there too, good stuff!

My Rating ~ 8/10  

Zero no Tsukaima: Futatsuki no Kishi
     Genre: Mahou Shoujo, Adventure, Comedy

OK, it has some high points, but apart from that, this was all wrong it was just wrong, not only did it not reach my expectations but it kinda tripped and fell into a world of unnecessary silliness that spoils a lot of it and worst of all, the ending. Comedy overload to a point unfunny even naff when they are (I think they are) trying to have a serious plot going. Dissapointing, but don't let this put you off, there are SOME genuine laughs, and a good amount of fanservice. Hopefully Season 3 will make up what's been lost here.

My Rating ~ 6/10  

[Image: f_AnimeList3Wm_7bbcca1.png]

(in no particular order)
Samurai Champloo
Genshiken
Genshiken 2
Death Note
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Air
DearS
Midori no Hibi
Soul Link
Paranoia Agent
Welcome to NHK!
Hidamari Sketch
Starship Operators
Sky Girls

[Image: f_AnimeList3Sm_068fb93.png]

School Rumble
Lovely Complex
Prism Ark
Shion no Ou
Cowboy Bebop
Persona - Trinity Soul

Missing any Anime you think I'd like? Suggest it and I'll add it to this list!

[Image: f_AnimeList3Wm_8330c17.png]

As of v3 I have stopped updating the Watching Section of the list cause its simply too much to do.

You can keep an eye on what I've been up to on my Anime Profile here: http://www.anime-planet.com/users/anime....rsid=19059

Be sure to drop me a line when you're there hehe

[Image: f_AnimeList3Tm_de124b2.png]

Thanks go out to ALL of the EP Anime Fans, and most importantly, my Anime Senseis:
Zero, _VEndeTta, Games like a Grrl, SkyDX, ZiNgA BuRgA, Sparker and Assassinator ~ Who taught me Anime. Simple as that.

Hope you Enjoyed whatever part of this you read!! ^_^

[Image: f_AnimeList3Lm_fe2e256.png]
***  23/04/08  ***
(This post was last modified: 15/10/2016 06:22 AM by S7*.)
21/07/2007 01:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ginger minger
Specialist Snoozer

Threads: 43
E-Pigs: 3.3207
RE: My Anime Watched, Watching and Rating list!
I love Anime but don't have any at the mo i might check some of the onrs you listed:)

[Image: einsteingingerwarp.jpg]
21/07/2007 04:52 PM
S7*
Sweet Dreams

ginger minger Wrote:I love Anime but don't have any at the mo i might check some of the onrs you listed:)

I've been lucky enough to watch loads of quality anime thanks to Chaos Zero & Zinga
21/07/2007 06:10 PM
S7*
Sweet Dreams

I'm gonna need a new series to start!

ANY Drama/Romance/Comedy please!

Thanks!

LP
21/07/2007 07:18 PM
BluDevil
RrawwR WAF WAF!!!

Threads: 26
E-Pigs: 6.8412
school rumble lolz, that spoon is good

(This post was last modified: 22/07/2007 05:58 AM by BluDevil.)
22/07/2007 05:52 AM
S7*
Sweet Dreams

BluDevil Wrote:school rumble lolz, that spoon is good

I knew someone would say that, I kept falling asleep x_x

maybe I'll give it another go...
22/07/2007 11:39 AM
ZiNgA BuRgA
Smart Alternative

Threads: 1,174
E-Pigs: 446.0333
Midori no Hibi was okay.  Can't really think of any that I liked and you haven't watched (and would enjoy).

You can try Kare Kano if you wish - IMO over-dramatic, but may work on you.
I''s Pure was rather amusing (to me) in a stupid way.
22/07/2007 04:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
S7*
Sweet Dreams

thanks for the reco. Zinga.... it seems I've gone on a tangent again and ended up downloading the first 2 eps of Lovely Complex - looks quite fun ^^

**UPDATED LIST** - 9:55am
(This post was last modified: 23/07/2007 01:56 AM by S7*.)
23/07/2007 01:27 AM
S7*
Sweet Dreams

I've started watching the Ongoing Series 'Lovely Complex', which is about a Tall Girl, and and a Short Guy - the complications and lives with their height and how she falls for him.

all in all, its absolutely hilarious.. I've laughed loads watching the first 6 eps and I haven't seen a fault.

they manage to blend the romance, story and personalities of it all brilliantly.

I recommend!

(@ those who have seen up to ep 5 - lol at the 'cute girl' - disturbing LOL)
26/07/2007 12:29 PM
S7*
Sweet Dreams

Toki & Your Mom Releases of ZERO NO TSUKAIMA SEASON 2 are out!!
26/07/2007 01:35 PM