Grand Theft Auto V Disscussion
Incadude
Peruano User

Threads: 90
E-Pigs: 46.4848
RE: Grand Theft Auto V Disscussion
Have to say GTA V is pretty good but it is missing alot of my favorite stuff like vigilante mode and some other side stuff that I thought would be in the game. I know GTA V is in the HD universe but it would have been sweet if they would have given some hints on what happened to the San Andreas characters. Also having 3 different main characters was new and cool but to me it sure made the story feel short and incomplete. I do hope the online mode matches its hype because to me the storyline did not. Im just waiting for battlefield 4 now. Hope wee can set up online games with EPeople that would be awesome.

[Image: captuddfsdrese1.jpg]

[Image: explvisdust.gif]

If you are trapped under falling debris, conserve oxygen by not farting.

[Image: pimpsonsox4.jpg]

[Image: incacopyzx5.png]
made by diego
27/09/2013 01:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kuu
Awesome

Threads: 61
E-Pigs: 33.8125
That's on odd place to find that.

[Image: 4xaxQM8.jpg]

[Image: B5b0K][Image: FSN6.png]
(This post was last modified: 28/09/2013 09:11 PM by Kuu.)
28/09/2013 09:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
YoYoBallz
L4YoY0s

Threads: 644
E-Pigs: 13327.7533
haha ^ its probably same as the submarine glitch - it's happened to me before I took a pic

[Image: 0_0.jpg]

<Myth0s> i love boys
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I Go To Earth When Mars Is Boring.
¿ʞɔпɟ əɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ I was first EPerson to have upside down title.
30/09/2013 10:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
YoYoBallz
L4YoY0s

Hey guys

I have created a crew for the site!  If you have a PS3 and GTAV and want to crew up with us mess spoon up around los santos with us check out the crew page and request to join.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew...s-paradigm

Any EPerson can join!  Got friends that play?  they can join too!

<Myth0s> i love boys
(This post was last modified: 03/10/2013 10:28 AM by YoYoBallz.)
03/10/2013 10:28 AM
highboy
Storm Trooper

Threads: 21
E-Pigs: 32.1004
i started downloading the other day and when have all parts for sure want to join the "crew"awesome as always yoyo :)

Check out my apps Here
04/10/2013 07:13 PM
YoYoBallz
L4YoY0s

Sweet highboy, be sure to post back when you got it.  

w00t w00t guys are crew is now ranked up to crew level 17  ::PP

Also guys Ive been playing GTAV on my other PSN account: Y3110wYoY0s111

And again don't forget to check out the crew page on the social club: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew...adigm/gtav

<Myth0s> i love boys
08/10/2013 11:59 AM
YoYoBallz
L4YoY0s

So. yo

So yeah I thought I would write up a status update of sorts about GTAOnline and our crew that wee have on the PS3 not sure what im going to talk about so lets see what this turns into shall wee?

You guessed it, the crew is called Endless-Paradigm and our tag is EPee (named after our lovely irc bot)

TL:DR - WEE HAS CREWZ JOIN US NAO WEE R's BORING - FIND US HERE !

So yeah if you have read this thread you see that wee started a crew for the site (You can find it HERE) and so far it's just shady, myth0s and a friend of mine cheatsking1 and me (have sent invites to other EPeople as well) - it's not some major crew or anything serious like that, wee just get to together or end up in each others sessions and roam around, do jobs, roll on people (lol i love saying that) and all kinds of randomness - wee have a good times.  

So if you are a EPerson and have GTAV on PS3 please join our crew!  Wee have just started it and would like to get as many site members that wee can in the crew.  (this "crew" system can also covers Max Payne 3) I have already invited all the users who's Social Club ID I already knew, now I know there are at least a couple other members that have the game on PS3 and who's social club id I do not know so they did not get an invite - off the top of my head I know that x300nikez and Incadude did not get an invite yet.  So if you would like to join the crew please post ur social club id and one of us will add you.  Also as far as I know you are able to join more then one crew and change what tag displays.  I do not expect this to be people main crew (by all means it gladly can be) as alot of us have different time zones, IRL friends and don't always play together - that's ok like I said this is nothing serious right now - Would love to see the crew grow and turn into something serious though :)

Our crew is also using the default crew emblem and default crew tshirt sadly - If somebody would like to figure out how the work the crazy rockstar emblem creator thing they have and make us an emblem (anything really lol) that would be amazingly awesome! As alot of people here know I am artistically challenged is all shapes and forms.   * /me pokes Myth0s

Creating the emblem and tshirt is something anyone can do regardless if you own GTAV or not - if someone gets bored and feels like tinkering around with it wee can use what whatever you make - you could simply sign up for the rockstar social club and use the built in emblem creator that rockstar has - or you could use this unofficial emblem creator that turned up a few days after the games release.  You can find the unofficial emblem creator HERE.  The unofficial emblem creator allows you to add images to ur emblem as well or use an images as ur emblem, something the normal rockstar emblem creator does not allow you to do and possibility even allows you to do even more - it is untested by me so I do not know.

Ok and lastly (or maybe not) my crew activity, my psn access, my psn id and so on and so on..

So even though I am the crew founder the current situation I am in could make it hard for me to manage the crew at some points ( these times are also unpredictable - sigh its a long donkey story )  so im going make some of the long time epeople commissioner (can manage all crew settings that crew founder can) in case of my absents other members can edit and manage the crew- this is also so everyone at the moment can invite people if they would like so the crew can grow, so by all means please invite more people.  Any player promotion or player demotion within the crew should be discussed here in this thread first.

Please feel free to share all thoughts and suggestions

so yep there you have it, that's what's up with the crew lol. maybe this will get everyone a bit more on the same page, maybe not.  maybe I wrote to much ?  I did, but I did it so if wee get new crew members I have this written somewhere so I/wee do not have to repeat our self's if the crew ever grows larger and wee can direct them to this thread. maybe I forgot something? I most likely did, I will probably edit in more stuff later or in another status update thingy.  maybe I am wasting my time?  I might be, but none the less I don't mind and I think it would be cool to see the crew grown if people are interested.  maybe I should stop now?  yeah my bad

<Myth0s> i love boys
(This post was last modified: 14/10/2013 07:32 AM by YoYoBallz.)
14/10/2013 07:22 AM
Incadude
Peruano User

I bought an apartment for like 270K and filled the 10 car garage with some nice cars and now everything is gone. It makes me not even want to play anymore besides just to talk to some psn friends. I like how Rockstar is making it harder to get cash but is not doing much for all the glitches and bugs. I know about the half million stimulus package but it sucks having to do everything all over again. Cruising with friends and just bsing around is fun though.

made by diego
16/10/2013 11:57 AM
YoYoBallz
L4YoY0s

yeah I have about 400K all legit - waiting for them to fix garages so I can get a apartment and some nice cars.

<Myth0s> i love boys
16/10/2013 12:00 PM
Incadude
Peruano User

yeah i shouldve waited also but i wanted to store some cars. I got a off road vehicle from the merryweather when someone was getting attacked by them.

made by diego
16/10/2013 12:04 PM