[WIP] YoY0's GTAV Sight Seeing & Special Activities
YoYoBallz
L4YoY0s

Threads: 644
E-Pigs: 13327.7533
[WIP] YoY0's GTAV Sight Seeing & Special Activities
YoY0's GTAV Sight Seeing & Special Activities

[Image: zaXQPiR.png]

So now that I have been playing GTAV for a few (4) days now I thought it would be fun to put together and list of sights and special activates you can partake in / see.  It has been a long time since I have made a good informational video game thread lol.  As I am not done with the game or story lines this list shall be of things I have already found in the game myself - so this list is not complete and most likely poorly written :P  So keep that in mind please.

As I advance in the game, and as new activities become available - they will be added to the list.

Are these ALL the things you can do in Los Santos?  No.  I have not added them all yet and will most likely not post them all.  As I advance in the game, and as new activities become available - they will be added to the list.  This thread will change and be updated often so please check back.  Do you know something to do in LS that I do not have in the thread ?  please post it and I will add it!  Is there ways I can improve the thread?  please let me know.  I do plan on adding pictures of said locations on the map to better help players find some of the things listed in this thread.  Did I make a typo / am completely wrong about something is this thread?  Well there is a very good chance that-that is the case as the game is new and very little info can be found about it online so I am sure I have made mistakes - don't grill me on them, please point them out and wee together can fix it :)

If any EP member wanted to help improve this thread and or write entire new section that would be tit sauce as I would love to make this thread better in any way I can.

YOU GUESSED IT MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW

Spoiler for GTAV Sight Seeing and Special Activities:

1. Tennis - Tennis courts can be found all over Los Santos (LS) and is one of the first activities you are able to do in the game as Michael has a Tennis court right in his back yard!  So go practice your back swing!

2. Shopping - shopping is much more fun and in depth in this GTAV then it was in GTAIV - Really giving the player the option to customize your character in ways never possible in previous GTA games.  There are many many stores for you to shop at, to name a few (or all of them?): Binco Clothing, Discount Stores, Ponsonbys and Suburban.

3. Darts - Darts return in GTAV - you can play by yourself or with friends you call to hang out with.  Darts can alot of the time are be found in Bars and Restaurants.

4. Golf - Golf is another returning activities in GTAV - (more to come)

5. Movie Theaters - LS has 3 movie theaters you may go to and watch movies at with friends or by yourself.  It is said that in GTA Online you will be able to do this at your house online with other friends - and watch one of the many TV shows that R* has come up with.  Movie Theater hours are 1am till 12pm for morning showing - 1pm till 5pm for matinee showings - 6pm till 10pm for evening showing.

6. Tattoo Parlors - Just like you could in GTA SA you can ink up your characters as much as you want - giving them a more rough bad donkey look to em.

7. Strip Clubs - Who don't love Strip Clubs?  Wee sure know that R* loves them as they have always been a part of the previews GTA games.  Feeling like a high rolling bad donkey?   Make it rain or throw some signal bills at women struggling to make ends meet.....  Sounds much more appealing now huh ?

8. Los Santos Customs - Rolling in dough ?  Can't figure what to do with all ur money ?  Why not drop some up it on pimping yo ride?  The vehicle customization in GTAV is just nuts IMO - Some of the parts and customizations you can choose from are: paint jobs, window tints, smoke colors, wheels, hoods and spoilers. Upgrade your engine, brakes, exhaust, suspension, and accessorize with new lights, horns, tires and body armor.

9. Offroad Moto/ATV races - San Andreas is known for its breath taking countryside so with that offroaing comes as second nature to any GTASA vet.  Their are many offroad races the player can partake in all across the countryside of LS.  Your times are tracked too with a leaderboards for each race so you can compete for the best times agenst all of your friends!

10. Offroad Track Races - Pretty much the same as Moto/ATV but instead with 4x4 offroad vehicles. Compete with friends for the fastest track time with the leaderboards.

11. Flight School - Upon unlocking Trevor the player is then allowed to fly airplanes and helicopters and Flight School is then unlocked - Flight School is an event of different flying missions you can do to better your in game flying skill for whatever character you are using.  The Flight School missions are a great way to get better at flying and to just have fun.  Each flying missions is graded (bronze, sliver and gold) each mission of Flight School is also tracked with an online leaderboard so you can compete with friends for the best times and best runs.

12. Ammu-Nation Shooting Range - Many Ammu-Nations have gun ranges you can go to- to brush-en up on your shot - The firing ranges are useful for increasing a characters Gun skill - as some might have higher or lower gun skill then others. Using the firing range cost $14 and has several missions and challenges that can be done.

13. Barber Shop - Barber Shop are all over LS - Get a fresh cut - don't be a buster like CJ... lol

14. Cable Car / Mount Chiliad - Los Santos is home of Mount Chiliad - The tallest mountain in all of Los Santos - The fastest and easiest way to the top it's to use the Cable Car (Though it might not be the most fun)  The price to use the Cable Car is $10.  Upon reaching the top you will find parachutists, dirt bikes, hiking trails (one of them being called old mans crack-  and telescopes to admirer the fantastic view of South San Andreas. To name a few more of the trails on Mount Chiliad: Westridge trail, Aerial tramway, east ridge trail, bells end and paleto point.

15. Fairground Rides - Los Santos is also home to the Pleasure Pier amusement park where the player can actually go on the rides.  Each ride can be viewed in first person view or skipped.  Rides include: The Ferris Wheel ($8 to ride) and The Leviathan ( a rollercoster ) ($15 to ride)

16. Triathlon - Triathlons first appeared in GTASA - They return in GTAV.  Compete with your friends for the fastest times.

17. Weapon Customization - As with the vehicle customization in GTAV - The weapon systems has been completely overhauled allowing weapons to now be customized and the ability to add attachments and even camos.  Some of the attachments are: Flashlights, Extended clips, suppressors and much more.  more added soon.

18.  Taking Pictures - Los Santos is filled with amazing views -  Maybe you want to capture one of these amazing views, well using the players ifruit phone you can stop and anytime and take pictures (even self pic lol) and have them uploaded in real time to R*'s (as far as I know) unannounced eyefinder website and be able to access them (in real life not the video game lol) on your computer and upload and use them as you wish!

19. Smoke Weed - That's right, you can smoke up in GTAV - As Franklin go to your safehouse (in my case Franklin s moms house) sit on the couch and it will allow you to smoke weed.  You can smoke and listen yo Franklin ramble on about whatever is going on in his life at that moment.

20. Watch TV - R* has come up with many humorist television shows and commercials the player can watch anytime they are not in a mission.  Simply go to one of the players safehouses, sit on the couch and turn on the TV.  Franklin can smoke weed and watch TV, and Michael can smoke cigars and Trevor....  haha Im not sure, if he smokes anythings it's probably meth lol. (I was unable to test Trevor wreathe he smokes anything or not because at the point where I was in my game - Trevor's couch was literally spoon covered and could not use it lol)

21. Visit Grove Street - That's right Grove Street is in the game.  Take a trip down memory lane with a visit to the infamous Grove Street.  Sadly CJ's house seems to be gone (or is entirely different) and can not be interacted with in anyway - and when I visited it had ballers walking around the dead end street double you tee eff..  None the less it is nice to see grove street added in the game and I feel this is truly a sight to see in Los Santos for anyone who has played GTASA.  ADD LOCATION PIC YOYO

22. Visit the Skateparks - I for one am super happy they had the BMX bike make a return!  As a BMX rider I loved it in GTASA.  But I was not expecting what happened when I got on the bike and found a half pipe.  You can now actually ride ramps now! ay be like "Well you could always ride ramps you n00b)  But I mean actually ride!  You can properly ride a half pipe now with style - unless GTASA where you could just hit a ramps and fly out forward.  You can actually hit a ramp, air out properly land on the ramp as a half pipe should be rode.  Super fun - So far I have found 4 different skateparks in Los Santos.  As they are not marked on the map - I hope to have pictures of the locations soon.

23. Unique Stunt Jumps - This almost goes without saying that unique stunt jumps are back and can be found all over Los Santos - there is 50 of them total.  Happy stunting :)

24. The "Tap Dancing man" - Ok this one I wasn't sure If I was going to add or not - But seeing how this very well might be an easter egg (have a feeling people will be calling this an easter egg) I thought I'd share this.  FINISH LATER YOYO

25. Rob Stores - Need some extra cash?  Holding up gas stations and other places of business can get a small amount of cash on the fly simply just point ur gun at the cashier and wait for him or her to put the money in a bag for you - but watch out a wanted level of 1 or 2 stars will follow.  Also some cashiers won't give in so easily and could pull a gun on you so be aware of that.  you cannot tob the same store twice in one day.

26. Surf The Web - Just like GTAIV the internet has many websites to explore / find witch almost always lead to lulz.  You can surf the web anytime you are not in a mission but using the web browser on your ifruit phone or on any useable computer in the game.  Here are some neat site:

27. Scrap Letters - All around Los Santos are pieces of "Scrap Letter"  These are just like GTA's hidden packages and need to be collected and most likely form a full letter or some sort and a mission to go along with it.  So get out ther and start finding them. (THIS NEED CONFIRMED)

28. Sky Driving - FILL IN LATER

29. Drink - You can drink alcohol in GTAV just as you could in IV - Drinking in a video game (same with smoking) is pretty much pointless but hey it's GTA so why not right ?  You can drink when hanging out with friends, or at bars along or at ur house.  Drinking and driving will get a wanted level of course (Don't drink and drive IRL - that's bad mmkay)

30. Galileo Observatory - Located at the very top back side of Vinewood is the Galileo Observatory, overlooking the entire cityscape of Los Santos Galileo Observatory offers one of the best views in all of Los Santos and an amazing place to take pictures and view the city from one of it's many telescopes - for sure a place to check out if you enjoy sight seeing.

31. Vinewood Star Tour - Just like in real world LA, what would Los Santos be without a Star Tour bus that drive you are sight seeing 12 celebrities homes / locations.  For $40 you can take the tour around Vinewood and listen to the silly things the announcer has to say about places and learn a decent amount Los Santos history / facts while your at it (Or get stuck in traffic like I did one time lol)  During the tour you can skip to the next destination, toggle first person view and exit at anytime.

32. Chop - Chop is Franklins friend Lamar's dog, though he pretty much becomes Franklins dog not long after the start of the game.  Chop can be used in many ways - Chop will follow Franklin into any suitable car with an empty passenger seat and will chase down people for Franklin.  In you are in a heavy situation and you have people on ur tail or are chasing someone, upon exiting the vehicle Franklin will open the passenger door first letting Chop out first so he can get straight to chasing people down or whatever it is.  Franklin can take Chop on walks and play with him, Chop can also learn new tricks using the ifriut app on your phone to train him.  

33. Weapons Trafficking - Playing as Trever and once you buy a airplane hanger you are able to do Weapons Trafficking missions in both ground vehicles and air vehicles.  completing a ground mission will earn you $5000 - completing a air mission will earn you $7000 - These are alot of fun and a great way for Trevor to make to extra money.  When doing Air missions flying lower to the ground when dropping packages at the drop point is easier then doing it from a high altitude.

34. Taxi - This one as well also goes without saying pretty much - Taxi missions have always been in GTA games and GTAV is no different - Simply find / 'borrow' and Taxi and you will be notified a pick up is available.  Taxi missions are the same in GTAV expect that they are no longer timed.  

35. Street Races - Franklin being the bad donkey driver that he is can do street races for some extra cash.  With the new car handling system in GTAV street racing is even more fun then ever (driving all together is alot more fun in GTAV) So grab  yourself a fast ride and get out there and smoke them fools. I recommended using a car you have customized using Los Santos Customs (mainly engine upgrades) as the cars you are racing are almost customized.    Entering a race will cost you $100.

36. Rampages - Rampage missions are back, this time in GTAV rampage missions can only be done playing as Trevor (as he's the only one of the 3 that would go out and randomly kill a bunch of people)  Myself, I have only done 2 rampage missions so far - they are pretty straight forward, kill as many people as you can in the limited amount of time that you have in order to compete the mission and be rewarded.

37. Playing with gasoline - Gasoline is something new added in GTAV and can be utilized in many different ways, from just drenching people in gas, to making a trail of gas leading to whatever you want to whatever you wish to light on fire or blow up.  Another really fun way of playing with gas that is new to GTAV is the ability to puncture vehicles gas takes causing them to leak all over the place.  The easiest way of going about shooting a cars gas tank so that they start leaking is to shoot right in front of the driver side back wheel well to get the gas to start leaking.  With tracker trailers and big rigs, their gas tanks are the big sliver tanks right under the driver side door.  Use your own mind to come up with more creative ways to use and have fun with gas.

38. Yoga - Later into the game Michael has a mission that involves doing yoga with his wife Amanda and her yoga teacher, after that mission the player (as Michael) will then be able to go take yoga own his own time.  So enlighten your soul and free yourself of all you're problems by taking yoga....

39. Finding Spaceship Parts - The player will hear from many different people and places about a spaceship that has crash landed somewhere in San Andreas and all the parts has shattered parts all across San Andreas - later in the game the player (Franklin) is tasked by a man named Omega to collect all the parts.  What will come of this I do not know.... There are 50 spaceship parts total.  You are unable to find the space ship parts until the mission has been given to use (confirmed)  Happy hunting.

40. Sea Races - Later into the game after a mission with Trevor and Franklin a person in the mission tells Franklin about jet ski races and that he should start entering them, after that mission that player (playing as Frankin) then has the ability to enter jet ski races -

41. Fortz Art Building - The Fortz Art Building is excluded far atop the Vinewood hills offering a amazing view of the cityscape of Los Santos from the roof differentially somewhere someone seeking to get awesome pictures of the city to share on there ifruit app.  The fortz building has many other art type things all around the building, also there is a very neat courtyard maze behind the building.

41. Stunt Plane Time Trials (PreOrder DLC only) - The stunt plane trials is a activity that only come with the pre order DLC.  The stunt plane trials  are very similar to the Flight School missions, there are only five stunt plane missions each graded with bronze, silver and gold rewards and are also tracked via leaderboards like races and flight school are.

42. Atomic Blimp (PreOrder DLC only) - The atomic blimp is only available to those who pre ordered the game.  The atomic blimp is a..... well its a blimp.  If you pre ordered the game get your phone out and call the blimp service and they will deliver the atomic blimp to a location near you.  What can you do with it?  Well it seems nothing other then just drive it around LS. None the less a fun little addition for those who pre ordered.  Want something fun to do with the blimp?  Try landing its huge donkey on top of one of LS's tallest buildings (The Maze Banks building)

43. Hunting - Soon after Trevor meets Cletus you will be able to go hunting as a side activity in GTAV - The hunting missions are rather easy - using stealth, a rifle and a deer call you are sent out to locations to hunt for deer and other wildlife - once killing your target you will then have send a picture of your trophy to Cletus confirming your kill.

44. Nuclear Waste Collection - After buying the property - Sonar Collection Docks - you will then have access to a submarine (That is already in the water for you at the docks) and will be tasked to explore the ocean to find nuclear waste using the "Trackify" app on your ifruit phone - Each nuclear waste that you collect will bag you (the person who bought the dock) $23000 - After 11 barrels you will have already made the money you spent on the property back. There are 30 waste barrels total to collect.

45. Submarine Pieces - Another activity that is unlocked after buying Sonar Collection Docks is collecting submarine pieces for a woman Micheal meets named Abigail - Abigail task the player with deep sea driving to collect the missing pieces of her dead husband submarine so she will be able to claim his life insurance.  There are 30 pieces total to collect.

46. Parachuting - After Franklin meets Dom - The player will be able to do parachuting missions all over Los Santos - These missions are very similar to the parachuting missions in GTAIV The Ballad Of Gay Tony DLC.  Mission complication percentage will be based on your landing accuracy.    

MORE TO COME PLEASE CHECK BACK

Spoiler for List Of Websites:

NOT A COMPLETE LIST

Code:
www.southernsanandreassuperauto.com (can buy vehicles and bikes)
www.epsilonprogram.com (player may comment on site)
www.bawsaq.com (Stock trade)
www.fleeca.com (bank / creadit card site - no access)
www.lcn-exchange.com (Liberty City stock exchange)
www.accept-the-chaos.com (religion group site)
www.lennyavery-realty.com (realty site - will show player in game properties that can be bought with detail)
www.mydivinewithin.com (weird faith site - has free analysis test)
www.chainsofintimacy.com (weird book site)
www.kungfurainbowlazerforce.com (website of the TV show kung fu rainbow lazer force)
www.dr-friedlander.com (the website of Micheal's shrink)
www.sixfguretemps.com (site to help people find work - has a quiz)
www.thepowcleanse.com (Diet website)
www.thealtruists.com (a website written all in binary -  might have to do with the alien conspiracy going on around LS)
www.jockcranley.com ( Jock Cranley's campaign site)
www.monettaryscience.com (a site for investing money to stay safe after nuclear fallout - has investment calculator)
www.bedevinweston.com (Devin Weston's self help site)
www.toeshoes.com (a shoes website)
www.princessrobotbubblegum.com (website of the TV show Princess Robot Bubblegum)
www.suemurry.com (campaign site of Sue Murry)
www.ammunation.com (website of Ammu-nation - can buy weapons online)
www.cultstoppers.com (website of the cult stoppers group)
www.whokilledlenorajohnson.com (website about Lenora Johnson, who was killed in LS in 1975)
www.proposition208.com (website of prop 208 for legalizing cocaine)
www.sanandreasdmv.com (DMV website of San Andreas - has a test)
www.elitastravel.com (can buy aircrafts)
www.republicanspaceranger.com (website of republican space ranger - has video)
www.cashfordeaddreams.com (spoof site for cash for gold)
www.taco-bomb.com (website of the restaurant chain Taco-Bomb)
www.appropriteassociates.com (site for hiring professional party guest)
www.yourdeadfamily.com (spoof of family tree sites)
www.bankofliberty.com ( bank of liberty site)
www.lifeinvader.com (facebook / google spoof) (has a "wall" of friends that actually gets updated)
www.electrotoke.com (electric crack pipe site - spoof of electric cigs)
www.bleeter.com (twitter spoof website)
www.ministerinminutes.com (become a minister in mins! - has a sign up form)
www.lossantosfreegans.com (a group that plans on eating all the food rich people throw away lol - has map of "hotspots)
www.egochaserenergybar.com (a energy bar website - has map of all LS triathlons)
www.stopspendingyourmortgage.net (a website telling you to stop paying your mortgage)
www.warstock-cache-and-carry.com (a website where you can order military grade vehicles)
www.righteousslaughter7.com (website of righteous slaughter 7 the video game - has video)
www.fruitcomputers.com (website of ifruit, a Apple spoof company)
www.yournewbabysname.com (a website for helping you chose a name for your baby)
www.hammersteinfaust.com (law firm site)
www.abstinentamerica.com (website of prop 14 for bringing back prohibition)
www.himplantsenhancentsurgery.com ( website for male plastic surgery )
www.grainoftruth.com (website for gourmet foods)
www.preservexskincream.com (website for skin cream)
www.lossantoscustoms.com (website of los santos custom - able to modify vehicles and find LSC locations)
www.toiletcleaneronline.com (website of the toilet bowl cleaner people of LS use to get high)
www.universaluniform.net ()
www.legendarymotorsports.net (website for buying exotic cars - cars can be delivered to garages)
www.vinewoodloglinegenerator.com (can actually generate your own movie!)
www.iwillsurviveitall.com (government downfall site)
www.sawaterandpower.com (website of san andreas water and power companies)
www.beseecher.com (a spoof website of kickstarer)
www.fameorshame.net (website of fame or shame the TV show - has video)
www.proposition43.org (a website for outlawing nuclear families - has test)
www.shallowco.com (website of a clothing store)
www.classicvinewood.com (classic move site, 
www.creditcardconsolidationkings.com (credit card website)
www.junkenergydrink.com (website of junk energy drink)
www.theinternetisahellhole.com (anti internet website)
www.docktease.com (a website to buy boats)
www.manopauseadvaentures.com (a website for men with "menOpause"
www.maze-bank.com (website of Maze Banks)
www.hushsmush.com (website spoof of match.com but more.. naughty) 
www.fabienlaroucheyoga.com( Micheal's wifes yoga teacher )
www.jackhowitzer.com (website for Jack Howitzer and his TV show - has video)
www.therealitymill.com (website of the TV show The Reality Wheel)
www.bullsharktestosterone.com (website for bull shark testosterone?
www.childernofthemountain.com (a self bettering group - or a cult..)
www.psychicshoutout.com ( a psychic website - has a free reading app you can interact with)
www.vanillaunicorn.xxx (a xxx site or sorts - the website for the strip club vanilla unicorn)
www.minotaurfinance.com (a investment and finance site)
www.pandmcycles.com (a site to buy bicycles)
www.marryweathersecurity.com (marry weather security's website)
www.myroomonline.com (myspace spoof website)

<Myth0s> i love boys
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I Go To Earth When Mars Is Boring.
¿ʞɔпɟ əɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ I was first EPerson to have upside down title.
(This post was last modified: 22/09/2013 09:33 AM by YoYoBallz.)
16/09/2013 10:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kana
♥pudding,pudding♥

Threads: 356
E-Pigs: 98.8066
RE: YoY0's GTAV Sight Seeing & Special Activities
are there still stand up comedies in the game? i loved the ones in IV.

wasn't THAT interested, but I'm kindda tempted to get it now.

[Image: snow-1.png][Image: snow-2.png][Image: Untitled-14.png]
16/09/2013 11:33 AM
YoYoBallz
L4YoY0s

(16/09/2013 11:33 AM)Kana Wrote:  are there still stand up comedies in the game? i loved the ones in IV.

wasn't THAT interested, but I'm kindda tempted to get it now.

Not that I have seen yet - Those were funny though.  And im glad I have sparked ur interest

<Myth0s> i love boys
(This post was last modified: 16/09/2013 11:44 AM by YoYoBallz.)
16/09/2013 11:36 AM
Kana
♥pudding,pudding♥

Threads: 356
E-Pigs: 98.8066
it'd be epic if they got someone like Louis CK or Dave Chappelle on this time.

watched a few reviews too...
though my wallet is a low at the moment.

[Image: snow-1.png][Image: snow-2.png][Image: Untitled-14.png]
16/09/2013 12:43 PM
YoYoBallz
L4YoY0s

(16/09/2013 12:43 PM)Kana Wrote:  it'd be epic if they got someone like Louis CK or Dave Chappelle on this time.

That would be epic as I love both of those guys.

EDIT: I have updated the thread, and will continue to do so throughout the day.

<Myth0s> i love boys
(This post was last modified: 16/09/2013 01:43 PM by YoYoBallz.)
16/09/2013 01:28 PM
Grey Ghost
Still kicking!
Fractal Insanity

Threads: 112
E-Pigs: 161.5986
Yoyo you are a terrible man. Seriously I can't read or see like anymore on this game or im gonna lose $80 cause im going to have to buy it. Why is it so amazing D:
16/09/2013 04:21 PM
eKusoshisut0
NOIDED

Threads: 102
E-Pigs: 174.7326
RE: [WIP] YoY0's GTAV Sight Seeing & Special Activities
Damn that looks awesome.

10/10

[Image: tumblr_mlae69vAW21rmerh9o1_400.gif]

More stuff
Steam Page
[Image: K7UVN.png]
Thanks to Vacui_Natale for making this awesome siggy.
[Image: cq8au.gif]
Thanks to Natalie for this sexy Mawaru Penguindrum sig. <3
[Image: ofusT.png][

[Image: 9252_s.gif]

(This post was last modified: 16/09/2013 09:55 PM by eKusoshisut0.)
16/09/2013 09:54 PM
YoYoBallz
L4YoY0s

Thread updated again, fixed some typos, added more detail on somethings, added a few new things.  Will do anymore tomorrow

Added a huge list of websites you can visit in game anytime you are not in a mission - on your ifruit phone or on any computer.

(16/09/2013 09:54 PM)eKusoshisut0 Wrote:  Damn that looks awesome.

10/10

thank you very much

<Myth0s> i love boys
(This post was last modified: 16/09/2013 10:13 PM by YoYoBallz.)
16/09/2013 10:10 PM
boogschd
boogyman
Worlds End

Threads: 90
E-Pigs: 43.6852
console guys get all the good shi.t If

thanks for this YoYo!

/waits for PC release
17/09/2013 05:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
YoYoBallz
L4YoY0s

(17/09/2013 05:04 AM)boogschd Wrote:  console guys get all the good shi.t If

thanks for this YoYo!

/waits for PC release

You are welcome

<Myth0s> i love boys
17/09/2013 01:10 PM