Thread Closed 
[PS3] EP's Battlefield 3 Server!
Perpare 4 Battle!
No1sy B0y
You Shut The Fuck Up

Threads: 180
E-Pigs: 63.0997
RE: [PS3] EP's Battlefield 3 Server!
I play whenever I can. But ususally on Weekends.

Yobro plays like every day. The guy is way........ahead of me in both Rank and Skills and I've had the game for like a year and he for a few months only. Lol

[Image: 2gwf49t.png]
25/04/2013 12:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
YoYoBallz
L4YoY0s

Threads: 644
E-Pigs: 13327.7533
(25/04/2013 12:13 AM)No1sy B0y Wrote:  I play whenever I can. But ususally on Weekends.

Yobro plays like every day. The guy is way........ahead of me in both Rank and Skills and I've had the game for like a year and he for a few months only. Lol

I do like - play to much

(have been cutting back though - oh and just wait until Mob Of The Dead is releases on PS3 May16th oh and GTA5 ill be MIA for sure)

anyway the server, the amount of people on it changes alot - /me randomly looks  atm there are 4/16 on the server atm playing Close Quarters DLC

the hard paart it getting the server active - If I can get 4-6 players in the server to start a ranked match then it will fill up fast and stay active for a while (so if you see me sitting in a lobby by my self im waiting to fill the server)  the server gets full usually at least once a day and will stay active for an unknown amount of time really - but!  The server usually rotates a mix of all of the expansions (all the DLC) because it better helps get people to join and stay (so it seems at least)  I can and do switch it just normal BF3 maps but the chances of the server filling up are less then.  Ill change it to some battlefield 3 classic maps so that you wil be aable to join/play on it.  I will also make you admin and vip on the server ccandrew so you can be able to change the maps ect ect

I think I wrote more about getting the server active either in this thread or on battlelog - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/pla...938729691/

Also ccandrew you should join our battlelog platoon!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of lately I have really been enjoying the more urban warfare style maps, like every map from the Aftermath DLC is epic and I love them

My favorite is Markaz Monolith Conquest, high tickets - each team only has 1 heli, 2 tanks and 2 vans, it allows for a foot solider to be able to control the map quite easily and it is alot of fun - and I love the map layout.

as for the platoon atm it's pretty random / almost non existent - wee don't really play with each other to much atm cause wee are all on different times of the day most of the time.  I am pretty much just trying to master and be pr0 at bf3 before bf4 comes out, then really try and get a larger platoon together and play and be active like a clan.  If things like this really did happen for BF4, I would pay for and always make sure wee had our own server to play on and create us our own website.

The current EP server is set to expire on 5/5 - I will most likely will be renewing it.  

Well yeah I guess that an update of what's up with our BF3-ness :D

<Myth0s> i love boys
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I Go To Earth When Mars Is Boring.
¿ʞɔпɟ əɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ I was first EPerson to have upside down title.
(This post was last modified: 25/04/2013 07:50 AM by YoYoBallz.)
25/04/2013 06:48 AM
Find all posts by this user
andrewcc
OMG they killed Kenny!
Worlds End

Threads: 305
E-Pigs: 49.4291
(25/04/2013 06:48 AM)YoYoBallz Wrote:  
(25/04/2013 12:13 AM)No1sy B0y Wrote:  I play whenever I can. But ususally on Weekends.

I do like - play to much

(have been cutting back though - oh and just wait until Mob Of The Dead is releases on PS3 May16th oh and GTA5 ill be MIA for sure)

anyway the server, the amount of people on it changes alot - /me randomly looks  atm there are 4/16 on the server atm playing Close Quarters DLC

the hard paart it getting the server active - If I can get 4-6 players in the server to start a ranked match then it will fill up fast and stay active for a while (so if you see me sitting in a lobby by my self im waiting to fill the server)  the server gets full usually at least once a day and will stay active for an unknown amount of time really - but!  The server usually rotates a mix of all of the expansions (all the DLC) because it better helps get people to join and stay (so it seems at least)  I can and do switch it just normal BF3 maps but the chances of the server filling up are less then.  Ill change it to some battlefield 3 classic maps so that you wil be aable to join/play on it.  I will also make you admin and vip on the server ccandrew so you can be able to change the maps ect ect

I think I wrote more about getting the server active either in this thread or on battlelog - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/pla...938729691/

Also ccandrew you should join our battlelog platoon!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of lately I have really been enjoying the more urban warfare style maps, like every map from the Aftermath DLC is epic and I love them

My favorite is Markaz Monolith Conquest, high tickets - each team only has 1 heli, 2 tanks and 2 vans, it allows for a foot solider to be able to control the map quite easily and it is alot of fun - and I love the map layout.

as for the platoon atm it's pretty random / almost non existent - wee don't really play with each other to much atm cause wee are all on different times of the day most of the time.  I am pretty much just trying to master and be pr0 at bf3 before bf4 comes out, then really try and get a larger platoon together and play and be active like a clan.  If things like this really did happen for BF4, I would pay for and always make sure wee had our own server to play on and create us our own website.

The current EP server is set to expire on 5/5 - I will most likely will be renewing it.  

Well yeah I guess that an update of what's up with our BF3-ness :D

I'll have to wait to get the DLC before i can join you guys atm I'm just trying to level up and get better at the game... to be honest it may be better to wait until bf4 comes out.

[Image: spideysigcopycopycopy.png?t=1308548347]

[Image: ccandrew.png]

Object Link

Click here to view embedded webpage

Please note that by activating this feature, there may be undesirable consequences

Page: http://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/v=2/track=2423211127/size=venti/bgcol=FFFFFF/linkcol=4285BB/
(This post was last modified: 25/04/2013 04:05 PM by andrewcc.)
25/04/2013 04:04 PM
YoYoBallz
L4YoY0s

So i logged onto BF3 today and a notice appeared on screen saying that the BF3 Close Quarters expansion is free of charge during E3

So tomorrow is the last chance of getting it free - just thought I'd let you guys know so you guys have a chance of grabbing it.  Oh and this should apply for all platforms as well.

<Myth0s> i love boys
11/06/2013 07:32 PM
YoYoBallz
L4YoY0s

bump for last day to get close quarters free

<Myth0s> i love boys
12/06/2013 04:42 PM
Thread Closed