Eden of the East, The King of Eden, Paradise Lost
NastyNate
Neophitic Presence

Threads: 2
E-Pigs: 0.9039
Eden of the East, The King of Eden, Paradise Lost
Now that the series and the movies(series and first movie are available on Netflix) have aired I am interested in knowing everyone's opinion of the show and its movies.

I'll go ahead and start. It is a real fresh show. For one thing it feels like it is going to be a generic super ex assassin remembers his skills and shoots up everyone. They even make you think that from the first ep with the guns. But what is so cool is they go almost the whole show with very little gun shots, when a gun is in the scene usually it is a gag. Hahaha I instantly liked the main character takizawa and liked even more Saki, who was cute and quirky and had a lot more to her than let on. It was really cool how they slowly revealed parts of the mystery of the game that was being played, but did not keep it to overly complicated. Not to preachy either, had a great message about working together. Even though they all had way different methods to help Japan the message was all our ideas in the end can help each other.

My plan with the 100 bil. would have been much different. I would have brought mass droves of missionary's from around the world to preach the gospel of Jesus to the nation. This would definitely helped there work ethic (col 3:17-do all things as if serving the Lord) But I won't get to much into that before Chris eats me :wink:

So the ending of the last movie to sum everything up was good too. I was shouting for joy when I saw that takizawa did not loose his memory's. They pulled a major made you look there. Also made you think that Japan was going to become a better place to live from now on. Sure I want to know what happened to Takizawa and I really wanted him to run off in the Sunset with Saki. The more I watch anime though the more I realize that must just be my western way of thinking. The east really likes open ended stuff. And after the big ME3 stink, and the atrocity's the a small group of fans have committed to that series about its ending. I think I will just sit back and enjoy what the artist originally had for his or her work. 4 out of 5
10/04/2012 02:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jem
Nothing Useful Here

Threads: 43
E-Pigs: 29.6572
RE: Eden of the East, The King of Eden, Paradise Lost
Sorry, have no Netflix. Is it on Crunchyroll?
10/04/2012 03:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
S7*
Sweet Dreams

Threads: 1,056
E-Pigs: 383.2289
(10/04/2012 03:24 PM)Jem Wrote:  Sorry, have no Netflix. Is it on Crunchyroll?

You can usually find out who's licensed a particular title by checking out their Wiki Page - in this case Manga Entertainment have licensed in the UK so it's going to be Disk-only.
10/04/2012 03:38 PM
beaner2k6
∞©∞

Threads: 62
E-Pigs: 73.7237
the anime was awesome, near its end it sheds more light on the takizawa's background, the first movie was...idk what to make of it... i like a series because its longer and explains things in detail, movies tend to get choppy with the story in places
i need to watch the last movie still to form a good opinion

[Image: beaner2k6.jpg]
[Image: 218ohu.jpg]
[Image: newbitmapimage3aj5.png]
[Image: beaner2k6.png]
10/04/2012 03:44 PM