[split] Signed Homebrews for OFW.
Brenten
Neophitic Presence

Threads: 0
E-Pigs: 0.5869
[split] Signed Homebrews for OFW.
Hey guys first time for me actually writing but i had some issues with a couple apps id really like help with. mostly with wagic. i was so incredibly excited for this ofw release and let me say WOW thank you so very much. i will donate at least a couple bucks. but i don't know how(how do i?).... anyway my issue is that ive become accustomed to the pics in Magic because ive played since it came out.. that being said how do i install the pics i know there's possible cr issues but id really love it since my collection was 'borrowed' out of my carNoway
id make it feel more like the good years and since im a mac user i can't play shandlar; i tried, nothing worked it terrible.
the BIGGEST issue for me however is the speed of the cursor, it skips four options and cards(lets me say also i thought that willow in the beginning was hillarious!) its way to fast to play i couldnt figure out how to slow it down and as of now its unplayable. at least competitively( because theres too many player mistakes with the cursor) how do i fix this(most important because no one plays anymore and i want so badly to play it! even with a computer), also the npz doesn't work either i tried both version the phat version crashed my psp and the slim gave me some strange message saying couldnt play it yada yada but it at least loaded. and last q: what is psp life its intriguing to me but i don't understand it. how do you play it? please help guys thanks. ps i have a psp 300 6.60 ofw thanks this site rocks!If
25/12/2011 08:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZiNgA BuRgA
Smart Alternative

Threads: 1,174
E-Pigs: 446.0333
RE: [split] Signed Homebrews for OFW.
I've never used Wagic so can't help you there (it may be advantageous to try wololo's forum).
25/12/2011 10:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Brenten
Neophitic Presence

Threads: 0
E-Pigs: 0.5869
RE: [split] Signed Homebrews for OFW.
(25/12/2011 10:12 PM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  I've never used Wagic so can't help you there (it may be advantageous to try wololo's forum).

thanks i willFacepalm
26/12/2011 10:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply