[HELP] DJ Max (Any)
Game wont load.
Vijore
Neophitic Presence

Threads: 1
E-Pigs: 0.6000
[HELP] DJ Max (Any)
Hey guys,

I originally had 5.00 Firmware running in my PSP (phat). It ran all DJMAXs perfectly well, I even patched the ones that were required like DjMax Black Square etc, where you need to rename the  iso file in order for it to work.

The new DJMAX Portable 3 required a higher firmware, so I have upgraded to 5.50 GEN D3.
From first attempt, it worked perfectly fine. However, my DJMAX Portable 2 and Black Square (I have not tried others like Portable 1, clazz. etc) aren't loading. When I start the game, it does load the PSP loading screen, but after the intro video it seems to bring me back to the main menu...

Anyone know why this is happening? Or got any suggestions? I already tried that cwblock thingy (I am not good with PSP plugins or firmwares LOL, just barely catching up to them), still does not work..
12/12/2011 12:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bluewave
Paradigmatic Entity

Threads: 37
E-Pigs: 88.1154
RE: [HELP] DJ Max (Any)
(12/12/2011 12:30 AM)Vijore Wrote:  Hey guys,

I originally had 5.00 Firmware running in my PSP (phat). It ran all DJMAXs perfectly well, I even patched the ones that were required like DjMax Black Square etc, where you need to rename the  iso file in order for it to work.

The new DJMAX Portable 3 required a higher firmware, so I have upgraded to 5.50 GEN D3.
From first attempt, it worked perfectly fine. However, my DJMAX Portable 2 and Black Square (I have not tried others like Portable 1, clazz. etc) aren't loading. When I start the game, it does load the PSP loading screen, but after the intro video it seems to bring me back to the main menu...

Anyone know why this is happening? Or got any suggestions? I already tried that cwblock thingy (I am not good with PSP plugins or firmwares LOL, just barely catching up to them), still does not work..
Try it with a UMD disc in the tray or try changing your umd settings in the recovery menu Emptyone
14/12/2011 10:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply