Xlasher
The Trolluh

Threads: 30
E-Pigs: 32.8903
RE: Help ISO, Movie, Game Folders not found in PSP 3... where can I fi
(23/11/2011 06:20 AM)arnelsky105 Wrote:  
(22/11/2011 08:15 PM)Xlasher Wrote:  
(22/11/2011 08:03 PM)arnelsky105 Wrote:  
(22/11/2011 06:34 AM)Xlasher Wrote:  My guess too is that your PSP is showing the flash instead of the memory stick. So it's either you put it back to memory stick by entering VSH Menu or Recovery Menu (or even using XMB Control). But if you don't know those. The other safe way to do is hook you memory stick into a card adaptor. This way, it won't read any flash thingy because it's not connected to a PSP, thus allowing you to see the ISO and PSP folders.

thank you so much for your response, appreciate it so much... and sorry to bother you but I need help so I will ask where can I find this VSH Menu or Recovery Menu?  will this affect the game loader installed in the PSP?  by the way, the version of the PSP is 6.3 something... anymore suggestion?  thanks again

First, I need to know what firmware you are in. So just go to System > System Settings > System Information. Take a look at what system software you have and tell it to us. Oh, and entering the recovery menu or the vsh menu doesn't affect your game loader. It's really important for us to know what CFW or OFW you're in. Because some of the CFW's doesn't have recovery menu or vsh menu. When I was in 5.03 GEN, I don't have a vsh menu nor a recovery menu because it was only a hen. Anyway, to enter the vsh menu, just go to XMB and press select (it depends on what CFW you use). To enter recovery menu, fully turn off your PSP by holding the power button for a some seconds.Then the screen will go dark, you know it’s off, and you can let go. Then press the R button, and hold it. Then turn on the PSP (still holding the R button), and the recovery menu will pop up. If that doesn't work out, it's either you change your CFW which enables vsh menu and recovery menu, or, like I said, let us know what system software you have so wee'll know what to do with it :)

guys, here is the system information:

System Software 6.35 PRO-88
Nickname PSP 3000
MAC Address [Model: 09g]

That's good. And you're on PRO so you don't have to worry about entering vsh menu or recovery menu. So just go to XMB (home) and press select to enter vsh menu. Then go to usb device and switch it to memory stick and then press reset vsh menu. With that, you can now enter usb mode and still see your folders (ISO,PSP,MUSIC,PICTURE). Or if you want to do the recovery menu way, just go to vsh menu again, then press recovery menu. In recovery menu, just scroll down to configuration and then scroll down to XMB USB Device and just change it to memory stick using the d-pad, and you're done :) Exit recovery menu and reset vsh menu so that your changes will be saved.

[Image: 2zqdmia.png]
[Image: e6d8cg.png][Image: r042ld.png][Image: OTe4T.png]
[Image: hst6yc.png][Image: 35i7j0j.png][Image: dmvhb8.png]
23/11/2011 07:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply