Coldbird leaves the PSP Scene. - thanks haters.
When Realisation hits.
Drakonas
Existential Entity

Threads: 2
E-Pigs: 1.3270
RE: Coldbird leaves the PSP Scene. - thanks haters.
He's earned my respect enough, since he didn't ragequit AND not provide his code. I can understand. I'm the kind of guy to get highly depressed if people are trolling my work. I then turn to raging, and eventually burst. Considering he's a big enough developer, he most likely got some of the worst trolling anyone's ever seen.

Anyways...

(Bites the du-Bites the du-Bites the dust)
...at the same time as...
(And another one down, and another one down)
(Another one bitest the dust. Hey!)

It does kind of suck though. I just entered the PSP scene, and now one of the biggest devs just left. If

"Most people, I think, don't even know what a rootkit is, so why should they care about it?" Facepalm
(This post was last modified: 27/09/2011 12:33 PM by Drakonas.)
27/09/2011 12:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OMightyBuggy
Paradoxical Absurdity

Threads: 83
E-Pigs: 56.1534
I just went to his site http://www.coldbird.uk.to/ and it was awful...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
This is enough.
You jerks went too far...

Insulting me, that's one thing, insulting my girl is another.

ALL OF YOU CAN KISS MY donkey, SUCK MY pocky AND ROT IN HELL!

Goodbye.
Very sad you shouldn't bash a persons lover, no wonder he left... Sadist
27/09/2011 06:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZiNgA BuRgA
Smart Alternative

Threads: 1,174
E-Pigs: 446.0333
Eh, if I was a Sony ninja and wanted to stop people developing hack related stuff, I'd probably do something similar To be honest.
27/09/2011 08:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
1-R
forced consensual sex
Team DreamArts

Threads: 396
E-Pigs: 115.1024
Erk

[Image: OLmvS.png]
Twit | DA | G+ | Last.fm
27/09/2011 11:33 PM
DSpider
Paradigmatic Entity

Threads: 3
E-Pigs: 13.5048
What a child. This "Coldbird" should grow the fυck up. People don't realise that hate comes from fear, from someone who wants to inflate their pathetic ego by hurting others. If you cave in you're basically allowing them to hurt you, allowing them to win.

The problem is he cared too much what other people thought instead of adopting an attitude like "I'm doing this because very few people can (and will), I'm not interested in gratitude or praise, if you don't like it don't use it and stay on ofw or find cfw alternatives, don't bug me about it unless you want to help."

No. Instead he was like "oh noes, you said something mean... I'm gonna cry and bitch about it now. What's that? My girl does what?? FUCK YOU ALL I'M LEAVING! Baiiiii."

My opinion is that he was looking for an excuse and that he's a drama queen. Probably emo too... He needs to grow up and know that owls gonna ow, cougars gonna coug, and haters gonna hate.
28/09/2011 03:18 AM
DaAnimeOtaku
Able One

Threads: 7
E-Pigs: 7.9756
His site has been update.
Merely says: "Its over. bye."
*sigh* :'(

lol. +rep me if you are awesome. or if u liked this thread/post. :)
PSP 3002 - 4.20 → 5.51 → 6.20 → TN-A → TN-B → TN-C → 5.03 → GEN-C prome-4 → 6.20 → TN-C → TN-D → 6.35 → PRO-B2 → PRO-B3 → 6.20 → PRO-B 4 → PRO-B5 → PRO-B6
Click here for pure awesomeness
[Image: 26131.png]
28/09/2011 05:40 PM
Joom
WOOP
Worlds End

Threads: 417
E-Pigs: 134.1772
AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Everyone should get over it. It's open source. If you want it so badly, forget this immature kid and develop your own custom firmware.
(28/09/2011 03:18 AM)DSpider Wrote:  What a child. This "Coldbird" should grow the fυck up. People don't realise that hate comes from fear, from someone who wants to inflate their pathetic ego by hurting others. If you cave in you're basically allowing them to hurt you, allowing them to win.

The problem is he cared too much what other people thought instead of adopting an attitude like "I'm doing this because very few people can (and will), I'm not interested in gratitude or praise, if you don't like it don't use it and stay on ofw or find cfw alternatives, don't bug me about it unless you want to help."

No. Instead he was like "oh noes, you said something mean... I'm gonna cry and bitch about it now. What's that? My girl does what?? FUCK YOU ALL I'M LEAVING! Baiiiii."

My opinion is that he was looking for an excuse and that he's a drama queen. Probably emo too... He needs to grow up and know that owls gonna ow, cougars gonna coug, and haters gonna hate.

Exactly what I said.

(27/09/2011 06:54 PM)OMightyBuggy Wrote:  I just went to his site http://www.coldbird.uk.to/ and it was awful...
This is enough.

Goodbye.

[Image: UYpPV.png]

Tis all I saw on his site.

[Image: ROVBdMh.png]
3DS Friend Code: 5000-6045-4964
(This post was last modified: 28/09/2011 06:05 PM by Joom.)
28/09/2011 05:58 PM
-UrbanHybrid23-
Do You Want A Taco?

Threads: 24
E-Pigs: 18.4247
(28/09/2011 05:58 PM)Joom Wrote:  AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Everyone should get over it. It's open source. If you want it so badly, forget this immature kid and develop your own custom firmware.
(28/09/2011 03:18 AM)DSpider Wrote:  What a child. This "Coldbird" should grow the fυck up. People don't realise that hate comes from fear, from someone who wants to inflate their pathetic ego by hurting others. If you cave in you're basically allowing them to hurt you, allowing them to win.

Exactly what I said.

(27/09/2011 06:54 PM)OMightyBuggy Wrote:  I just went to his site http://www.coldbird.uk.to/ and it was awful...
This is enough.

Goodbye.

[Image: UYpPV.png]

Tis all I saw on his site.

i never lol'd so hard. i think i pissed my pants
28/09/2011 06:11 PM
Emil_Irving
Able One

Threads: 0
E-Pigs: 2.5855
To feel insulted by that, over the internet, which has no possible impact/truth unless it is true really shouldn't get to him. Ugh, I use his PRO cfw but this is just sad.

[Image: p48.png]
(This post was last modified: 29/09/2011 09:19 AM by Emil_Irving.)
29/09/2011 07:54 AM
St0rMaGe
The Forbidden One
Fractal Insanity

Threads: 104
E-Pigs: 62.6909
(26/09/2011 07:19 PM)FonFon Wrote:  
Coldbird Wrote:Everyone please don't interpret more meaning into this than necessary.

Yes, the trolling was what made me make this decission, it's sad but it's something I've decided.

Unlike DA and whoever else left for good, I will remain watching, passing Information and smallscale help when requested, however I won't be actively coding for atleast a year in the scene.

All critical parts of development have been passed on, and the CFW code is in good hands with neur0ner, VF and npt having repository administrative access.

For the online code part, I've forwarded all my code and information to Codestation, who has proven himself relyable as a Wololo.net moderator and features experience on the networking layer of PSP due to his earlier attempts at getting online tunneling working (Project Bahamut).

I've basically laid a stable base for him to work from and drive this baby home.

Source

He is still in on it i guess.
(This post was last modified: 29/09/2011 09:36 AM by St0rMaGe.)
29/09/2011 09:33 AM