• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reposer en paix Mehdi Favéris-Essad
1-R
forced consensual sex
Team DreamArts

Threads: 396
E-Pigs: 115.1024
Reposer en paix Mehdi Favéris-Essad
Quote:French hip-hop and electro producer DJ MEHDI died after reportedly falling off of a roof in France yesterday September 13, 2011. He was on the roof of his home in Paris with a group of friends celebrating the birthday of Riton. Mehdi received a fatal injury and three others were hospitalized after the roof collapsed. DJ MEHDI was one  of the French underground hip hop music scene’s premier producers, since then he has pushed the boundaries by mixing hip hop and electronic music. He once stated:

“Coming from a rap music background, it’s always nice to collaborate within other music genres…Paris is very inspiring because a lot of people are making great stuff, music and in other arts related fields also. My music and philosophies revolve around beats and blues, that’s how I would try to describe it.”

The Paris Social Club, a popular Ed Banger hang out, will close tonight out of respect to DJ Mehdi. The club posted on its Facebook:

“Wee have made the exceptional decision to close the club tonight. An evening of silence in honor of the artist.”

Scores of high profile DJs including Skream, Mr Ozio, A Trak, Chromeo and Felix Da Housecat have been paying respects via social media. Chromeo has postponed their show tomorrow and has decided to play Mehdi’s single “I Am Somebody” (see below) every day of their new NIGHT FALLS TOUR.

Sadist

[Image: OLmvS.png]
Twit | DA | G+ | Last.fm
(This post was last modified: 15/09/2011 01:10 AM by 1-R.)
15/09/2011 01:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply