[RELEASE] gSquare 1.0a
flofrucht
Paradoxical Absurdity

Threads: 347
E-Pigs: 137.3433
[RELEASE] gSquare 1.0a
[Image: 129615gsquare1.jpg]

From developers Geecko and Meastnt comes the full release of their excellent homebrewed platformer with gravity controls, gSquare.

Developers notes:

The game is coded in C and lua for the level definition, using gLib2D and intraFont-G for the graphics, and pspaalib for audio purposes.

In gSquare, you can control a square (Bluz) to save the princess (Rose), and you can change the direction of gravity to help you to solve the levels. Agility and reflection are an entire part of your trip during more than 40 levels, in various environment and new things to discover : jump blocks, ice, lasers, canons, gravity forced blocks, breakable blocks, and more …

You control the blue square, Bluz, with the D-pad and jump with X. The gravity can be changed with L or R (pressing the two at the same time will inverse gravity). You need to get coins to have more time to finish the level.

Download link: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/mv1y3wdknme0awf...a.zip?dl=1
Please help me to get more space on my DropBox account and register here for free and get also 2gb space! So I don't need to upload files more on mu etc.
Source:
04/07/2011 05:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
I ♥ GUCCI
I ♥ POOP

Threads: 20
E-Pigs: 28.4520
RE: [RELEASE] gSquare 1.0a
Thankx:)

[Image: stickerw.png]
GUCCI?
Well that too! BUT Not exactly the brand GUCCI!
GUCCI is what I call the girl I'm in ♥ with :)
It's kind of like her pet name!
LOL :)
04/07/2011 07:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply