Daedalus R9 RELEASED!
|-Anubis-|
<3 Girls

Threads: 45
E-Pigs: 26.8142
Daedalus R9 RELEASED!
Yes, that's right its finally been released!

Daedalus R9 Rejoice!

Quote:I've been working hard making the last few changes for Daedalus R9, and I'm pleased to say that it's now ready for download:

I've talked a bit about what's in this release, so I'll not repeat everything here. Here's a summary though:

* Faster
* New UI
* Audio
* Various graphical fixes

Please note - as audio support is very much 'beta' at the moment, it's disabled by default. You can enable the setting either in the front-end, or from the pause menu.

Please also note: To keep the distribution size down, I've not included any 'preview' pictures for the rom selector alongside the emulator. You can download and extract the 'Extras' file above for a few sample previews. It should be easy enough for people to create their own preview pictures - see the readme.txt for more details.

That's about it for now. Please post comments with any immediate feedback. I'm going to be a bit busy for a few days (and then I'm off skiing on Sunday for a week), but I'll try to reply to as many questions as I can in the meantime. I'll also try to get the ball rolling with my initial thoughts on stuff I want to do for R10.

[Edit 1:07AM - You may need to wait a few minutes for sourceforge's mirrors to synchronise. Sorry :) ]

Enjoy,
-StrmnNrmn

Direct Links
Daedalus R9 1.50 EBOOTs

R9 Extras. Not required for running.
(This post was last modified: 21/02/2007 10:04 PM by ZiNgA BuRgA.)
21/02/2007 06:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZiNgA BuRgA
Smart Alternative

Threads: 1,174
E-Pigs: 446.0333
RE: Daedalus R9 RELEASED!
w00t!  Though I'm not one of those people who are willing to try an emulator which doesn't work well...

Anyways, it's good progress!  Thanks for the news |-Anubis-| :D
21/02/2007 10:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply