shaqdarcy
Able One

Threads: 9
E-Pigs: 13.4747
NBA 2K11 Roster Update 10/10/10
[Image: 2dhicsy.jpg]

PASSWORD FOR THE FILE: shaqdarcy
This is a roster update for NBA2k11 as of 10/10/10

Maybe some of you found out that you can't use an updated or modified roster in association, season, and other modes. But whatever happens I will still do an update, this is to use with "Quick Game" mode.

BUT I will still try to find out how to use this updated roster as the default one so that wee can use this roster update in association mode and other modes like My Player, Season, Multiplayer etc...

If you knew how to set a save file as a default roster in 2k11 just pm me and I'll try your method. Actually I'm looking for a way since NBA 2K10 and now 2K11 I can't even see any light in this project. I'm hoping that someone can help me with this.Ahaa

Maybe you're looking for some Rookies but I can't find them in the free agents pool.
Maybe they are not in the game also, If you'll ask why didn't I created them like the two other
my reason is because I don't know how they play because I didn't see them before how they play
interact etc.

This Roster Update includes some shoes for other players like LeBron, Wade, Bosh, Kobe, Garnett etc...
I didn't create any shoes but I've assigned their shoes to specific players since it was set as "Generic".

How to install:

1. Extract the whole zip folder
2. Then copy and paste the "ULUS10552101010" folder to your SAVEDATA folder inside your PSP fodler
3. then enjoy your new roster in your NBA2k10

If it won't work on your psp:
- make sure that you've put "ULUS10552101010" folder in the right place x:/PSP/SAVEDATA
- check if you have the US version of NBA2k11 because this roster update is only for NBA2k11 with US region

and will not work with other region like EUR, JAP, etc.

Credits to:
shaqdarcy for updating the roster MANUALLY
NBA.com for providing the latest roster update
2K sports for the NBA2k11 for psp

Thank you for downloading hope you like your newly updated roster!

Attached File(s)
.rar  NBA 2K11 Roster Update.rar (Size: 628.35 KB / Downloads: 1722)

The BEST thing that I like in Custom Firmware is that it can use custom themes unlike in Official Firmware. If official firmware can use ctf themes I'll switch to Official Firmware. Yay
10/10/2010 06:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply