TempAR v1.5 Released
Mr. Shizzy
ɯɹ˙ sɥızzʎ

Threads: 415
E-Pigs: 160.1496
TempAR v1.5 Released
[Image: tempar1.png]

Raing3 has updated TempAR to version 1.5
TempAR is a cheating device for cfw enabled PSP systems that allows the use of PSP Action Replay codes, as well as NitePR and MKULTRA codes.

Developer's note: Wrote:The reason for this NitePR/MKULTRA mod is because I wanted a way to test PSPAR codes on CFW, for me it was easier just to implement the PSPAR code types into an existing cheat device rather then try and patch the PSPAR EBOOT to run on CFW so that is exactly what I have done.

Unlike the official PSPAR cheat device a more simple code file format is utilized for loading codes, the format is much like the CWCheat cheat database format but instead of code lines being preceded with "_L " they are preceeded with "_M ".

I also got bored and decided to implement the CWCheat code types so hopefully most CWCheat codes should work with this cheat device.

Changelog:
    * [+] PSPAR folders can now be collapsed and expanded, use the 0xCF code type to specify a folder or comment.
    * [+] Folder and comment colors are now user customizable in the color files.
    * [!] If the Game ID can't be retrieved normally TempAR will attempt to read the Game ID from disc0:/UMD_DATA.BIN (for PSP games), or a section of memory (for POPS games).
    * [!] Minor bug fixes and changes.

[Image: zmtc8.gif]

News via: QJ

PSP 2001 [TA-088v2]: 6.39 ME-9.7
[Image: 4kly6c1.gif]
Sig by Mr_Nick666
30/09/2010 08:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply