gameboots
gameboots made by me
itachi_the_reaper
Neophitic Presence

Threads: 1
E-Pigs: 0.7886
gameboots
so these r the gameboots i made u can use cxmb override to use the gameboot instead of messing with ur flash0 ^-^ enjoy dl link is in the description page
there r many more i just 2 lazy 2 post them all if u want 2 c the then just go 2 my channel,also if u already use cxmb override n u already using a opening_plugin.rco file then just open the opening_plugin.rco file that comes with my game boot n copy the # which says when the gameboot 2 stop.so open my rco n copy the number then open your rco n copy over the old # n that's it
[Image: 2a4z2ub.jpg]

04/09/2010 11:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Silvertie
Older, less cringe, still mad.
Fractal Insanity

Threads: 32
E-Pigs: 32.7022
RE: gameboots
I'm going to bulletpoint this...
Spoiler for Long things:
1) I barely know what you're saying. Your repeated substitution of words for numbers and single letters, combined with a lack of capitalization, and lack of spacing is hurting my eyes.
I almost stopped reading, right there, and was mere seconds from a reflex-rage-post. Luckily, I withheld it long enough to see what you've done, and give you a fair suck of the sav, as it were.

2) These are gameboots, so, unless I'm completely wrong, they go in between me picking a game, and the game actually booting up, yes? (So XMB » Gameboot » Game?) If I'm correct, then, why are these gameboots so long? 11 seconds for a gameboot seems a bit excessive.

3) Very abrupt endings - These gameboots end very sharply, and get cut off. That suggests that not a lot of work went into these.

4) Too much action - These seem more like action-trailers for the respective animes, what with the action and heavy music.
While you have a lot of gameboots, the overall quality is not very high, to my mind, sorry. It might appeal to others, but I'm going to have to take a pass.

"Books! I've read several on the subject!"
[Image: khadorsigfinal.jpg]
Silvertie: The Blog | A Door In Nowhere: The Webcomic
05/09/2010 03:17 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hellgiver
Team Ramrod

Threads: 230
E-Pigs: 57.9774
(05/09/2010 03:17 AM)Silvertie Wrote:  I'm going to bulletpoint this...
Spoiler for Long things:
1) I barely know what you're saying. Your repeated substitution of words for numbers and single letters, combined with a lack of capitalization, and lack of spacing is hurting my eyes.
I almost stopped reading, right there, and was mere seconds from a reflex-rage-post. Luckily, I withheld it long enough to see what you've done, and give you a fair suck of the sav, as it were.

2) These are gameboots, so, unless I'm completely wrong, they go in between me picking a game, and the game actually booting up, yes? (So XMB » Gameboot » Game?) If I'm correct, then, why are these gameboots so long? 11 seconds for a gameboot seems a bit excessive.

3) Very abrupt endings - These gameboots end very sharply, and get cut off. That suggests that not a lot of work went into these.

4) Too much action - These seem more like action-trailers for the respective animes, what with the action and heavy music.
While you have a lot of gameboots, the overall quality is not very high, to my mind, sorry. It might appeal to others, but I'm going to have to take a pass.

All of this. Pretty much covers my thoughts.

[Image: toocool.png]
<3 Diego!
05/09/2010 10:16 AM
Barcelona
Too Young To Care

Threads: 88
E-Pigs: 60.4042
i don't think you have enough screenshots
07/09/2010 04:32 PM