Just another update on my life...
PSPkiller
*The Sweaty Indian/Welsh Guy*

Threads: 251
E-Pigs: 53.7911
Just another update on my life...
To begin I apologise for my lack of activity recently. A lot's been going on that means I simply don't have time to be online. Things are beginning to calm down a bit now for the next couple of weeks so I shopuld hopefully be around a little more.

So.

Still slowly doing up my car. Though I keep forgetting to buy sponges for cleaning. I did have a good go with a carpet cleaner on the seats earlier, though the spots of mould are still on the drivers seat where a doner kebab was spilled many years ago. At least now it doesn't smell too bad. I've been digging around under the bonnet and discovered that the air-con is dead. something has ruptured somehwere meaning the gas has all escaped so it no longer works. I'm in 2 minds as to whether it's worth fixing because I only intend to keep the car until September when I go off to university. I have a new clutch for it and I'll be fitting that with my dad over the Easter holidays.

School life is going a bit wrong. The pressure is on now with dealines for coursework. I'm falling behind in all my subjects so I'll be going into school over the holidays to get things wrapped up. Our good friend andrewcc and I have plans to hijack a room for 3 or 4 days and do a shedload of recording. You'll get permission for anything if you tell people it's coursework. I'll basically be moving in with our good friend andrewcc for the duration.

Work life is getting progressively chocolatetier. Now that I'm 18 I'm now able to work full shifts on my own. My job isn't exacly difficult (petrol station cashier/attendent/caretaker/general dogsbody) but there's a fairly big chunk of resposibility. Because I'm now on my own there's no one really to talk to plus the added pressure of knowing if something goes wrong it's entirely my fault. In the last week there have been 3 seperate incidents of theft, one of them violent. Only this morning the guy who was doing the morning shift talked one guy out of stealing a shedload of booze. Half an hour later someone else tries to 'borrow' yet more booze. Things got violent so Mr. morning shift vaults across the counter, sprints down the aisle to the door where the guy is running off. Boots the door shut and catches the guy's head in the frame knocking him out for a few seconds. Mr. morning shift calls the police and while on the phone the guy comes around and runs off empty handed.

Personal life is all over the fudgeing shot. My sleep pattern was getting better for a while but now for some reason I feel tired randomly. I could be up all night and feel fine for the day, or sleep really well one night and then just not be able to function all day. I did manage to ask a certain someone to go out drinking with me last night. It was unfortunately a pretty spoon night. When wee got to town everywhere was closing up early so wee found a bench and played card games while wee waited for the taxi to pick us up early. Wee are in early days though and already have another meeting planned for next week. This time a visit to the cinema.

Well there wee are EP. Just to let you know I'm not dead. Also liking the new board setup. a few little bugs to be ironed out but I'm sure the Almighty Zinga will have everything working perfeclty soon enough.

[Insert Signature Here]
28/03/2010 03:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
S7*
Sweet Dreams

Threads: 1,056
E-Pigs: 383.2289
RE: Just another update on my life...
Well I hope the little things that make the days better pick up for you, PSPkiller. Good luck with the studies and the music too.
28/03/2010 05:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply