[PSP] Rcomage v1.1.1 - new RCO manipulation tool
ZiNgA BuRgA
Smart Alternative

Threads: 1,174
E-Pigs: 446.0333
RE: [PSP] Rcomage v1.1.1 - new RCO manipulation tool
(25/04/2015 05:04 PM)sandungas Wrote:  The first problem is PS3 scripts are VSMX format v2.0 (PSP only supports 1.0, right ?)
Rcomage crashes with PS3 scripts... because the vsmx format 2.0 has some additional opcodes specific for PS3
I've only ever seen the RAF compiler generate v2 scripts.
The v1.12 dev version posted earlier should at least be able to recognise v2 scripts, and has most of the opcodes (just not named the same as the official assembler).

Thanks for the nice table by the way :)

(25/04/2015 05:04 PM)sandungas Wrote:  The full decoding (with official opcode names) and decompiling (to "playstation javascript" format) of PS3 coldboot.jsx i made is in the same page at bottom
What i did was to make a list of all the opcodes used, and the decoding line by line, all together (because is much better to have all the info in the same place for tests)
http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/VSMX#VSMX_D...ion_sample
Nice!

(25/04/2015 05:04 PM)sandungas Wrote:  Some weeks later, another friend named TizzyT (the same that helped me to find the last javascript statements in my adventure with the manual decompiling) decided to make a tool to decode and decompile the vsmx files named "jsxviewer"
I suggested him to send some changes requests to your git but he is a vs coder and prefered to start from scratch in vs to have more freedom, you can download jsxviewer from this link (is still in beta because it has some missing opcodes)
http://playstationhax.it/forums/topic/1060-jsxviewer/
Haven't had the chance to test it yet, but looks like a pretty good tool that'll probably be better than Rcomage's ever will.
I'll probably complete the opcodes and make it compatible with the official tool, but I probably won't work on the decompiler, as it's relatively tricky to get correct.
Just use JSXViewer for all your needs :)
26/04/2015 03:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PSP] Rcomage v1.1.1 - new RCO manipulation tool - ZiNgA BuRgA - 26/04/2015 03:37 AM