[PSP] Rcomage v1.1.1 - new RCO manipulation tool
ZiNgA BuRgA
Smart Alternative

Threads: 1,174
E-Pigs: 446.0333
RE: [PSP] Rcomage v1.1.1 - new RCO manipulation tool
Thanks a lot for posting all the info (really helps as I can follow what you're trying to do) :)

Your usage is correct, however, it looks like there's a bug which causes rcomage to crash in your situation (only happens with PS3 RCOs with a supplied gimconv-flags param).
This is my fault, so I'll make a fix for this.

By default, if you don't specify gimconv-flags on a PS3 RCO, it will supply the "-ps3" flag to Gimconv.  If you do specify gimconv-flags, it's supposed to add that to the "-ps3" flag.

(09/03/2015 08:12 PM)sandungas Wrote:  There is no error, it seems like the tool stopped working, and im not sure if is because the name im using for the flags, i mean... i have no idea if this ps3 needs to be specifyed as ps3, -ps3, --ps3, "ps3", "-ps3", "--ps3", etc... there are too much variations
Parsing is done by the shell (cmd.exe, not by rcomage), so ps3 and "ps3" are identical.  The " character is only required if there's a space in the argument.

As this is sent directly on the command line, -ps3 or "-ps3" would be correct, as it's what Gimconv accepts (but due to the bug, rcomage crashes instead).
But also, since rcomage appends "-ps3" automatically, it's best not to ever specify this flag.

(09/03/2015 08:12 PM)sandungas Wrote:  i need a working example of how to pass gim settings from rcomage---to--»gimconv
Thanks for your efforts and contributions, by the way!
11/03/2015 12:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PSP] Rcomage v1.1.1 - new RCO manipulation tool - ZiNgA BuRgA - 11/03/2015 12:00 AM