[PSP] Rcomage v1.1.1 - new RCO manipulation tool
sandungas
Paradigmatic Apprentice

Threads: 1
E-Pigs: 2.3632
RE: [PSP] Rcomage v1.1.1 - new RCO manipulation tool
Im using a batch.bat located at the side or rcomagegui.exe (im not using rcomagegui but i mention it because my .bat is at the same folder level), and i copyed all the files from GimConv folder to Rcomage folder (because in the first tests i had a problem not able to locate gimconv, and well... this solved it)
The last command of the batch where the rco is compiled (using PNG as inputs) is this one:

Code:
Rcomage\rcomage.exe compile ".\RCOS cfw\PNG builds\explore_plugin_full\explore_plugin_full.xml" ".\RCOS cfw\PNG builds\explore_plugin_full.rco" --pack-hdr zlib --zlib-method default --zlib-level 9 --gimconv-cmd "Rcomage\GimConv.exe" --gimconv-flags  "--format_style psp --format_endian big --pixel_order normal"

A bit long for forum but well, i prefer not to short it with fake paths... the problem is at the end of the line

When running the batch... rcomage stops working:

Code:
C:\Portables\rcomage-v1.1.1>echo off
Rcomage v1.1.1, written by ZiNgA BuRgA
A general purpose RCO creation and manipulation command-line tool.

Converting 'item_tex_plain_folder' to GIM...
Press a key to continue . . .

I guess the problem is in how i used the flags in the example: --gimconv-flags  "--format_style psp --format_endian big --pixel_order normal"
Is just one of the random tests i made, not sure if is posible to use the flags like i did by the strict names that appears in the GimConv.cfg file, how to separate them, etc...
The RCO is from PS3 firmware 4.70 released some days ago, by the way

(This post was last modified: 02/03/2015 06:21 PM by sandungas.)
02/03/2015 05:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PSP] Rcomage v1.1.1 - new RCO manipulation tool - sandungas - 02/03/2015 05:56 PM