No plans for 6.00 M33
yukikenzo
desu~

Threads: 41
E-Pigs: 32.6526
RE: No plans for 6.00 M33
theEvilOne Wrote:I think it's about time the users take the firmware into their own hands; DAX should release his custom firmware making skills to the public and then wee can make our own custom firmware. After that no one can complain about spoon, if they want custom firmware they can damn well make their own.

Xitherun Wrote:if DAX is going to quit, I think he should releases his sources, to make it easier for others to take it up.

don't think that easy way guys!
remember last time when the OE-source was leaked? if sony gets their hands on this wee're screwed again, psp-2000 was the first step by not allowing the 1.50 kernel to run on it. sony is only getting advantage on this » pandora » ta-088v3 » requires new preipl

Follow me on Twitter: @yuki_o7 | Find me on deviantART
3DS friend code: 3625-9931-0468
[Image: yukikenzo.png]
11/09/2009 11:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SkyDX
Guardian of the Shining Sky
Team DreamArts

Threads: 305
E-Pigs: 173.5065
RE: No plans for 6.00 M33
Punk777E Wrote:
SkyDX Wrote:Then why did he build in the ISO subsystem in the first place?

To play your own ISO's from your UMD on your MEM STICK, That's literally all I hacked my psp for then came homebrew. The reason why is cause my UMD drive was screwing over and it wasn't going anywhere and I couldnt play anything (nor can I) So I had to find a way to move the Game onto the memory stick or something to help play the game better.

I know that much but it was very trustful of DAX to believe people will not using it to pirate... That's just how humans are...
Anyways what I want to know if GEN is able to make a 6.00 CFW

[Image: EgGYGSX.png]
TwitterMyAnimeList lastFMBlogdeviantART

Spoiler for Old Rainbow Sounds sig^^:
[Image: 6yWvk.png]
12/09/2009 02:11 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply