Rock Band Unplugged Issue Solved !
A Must Read !
Hannibal333
Neophitic Presence

Threads: 0
E-Pigs: 0.5504
RE: Rock Band Unplugged Issue Solved !
I recently got this game and had no problems with it deleting anything......but I find you cannot start or continue a tour without the game completely freezing the psp and shutting it off....... I was able to play a Tour when I first put it on the mem stick, but after rebooting the game to play later I wasn't able to..... Anyone else have this problem?? any solutions??
19/05/2009 11:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dmise
Paradigmatic Entity

Threads: 16
E-Pigs: 28.2633
This happened to me luckily I had nothing on my memory card when it happened.

[Image: mpower.png]
21/05/2009 04:18 PM
Punk777E
Bowchikawowow

Threads: 10
E-Pigs: 3.0796
This is kinda funny seeing how many people are actually waiting to buy the game

[Image: 218ohu.jpg]
If you want to save the penguins clix here

Spoiler:
Whit3f4ng Wrote:I got 8 inches yesterday and another 5 today.
Punk777E Wrote:xDDDDDDDD
21/05/2009 05:03 PM
Hannibal333
Neophitic Presence

Threads: 0
E-Pigs: 0.5504
Well.....the issue I just had has nothing to do with the protection on the game, It is most likely either a small glitch in the game itself or a corruption along the way from the computer to the psp. I tried deleting then I decided to de-compress it because some games won't play properly when compressed to CSO, I then stuck it back on my psp and have had no problems with it at all, in fact with the game un-compressed it runs ALOT smoother and starts up faster. I tried the compressed version again also, for kicks, and it also let me play Tour mode no problem....... conclusion, the game shutting off the psp when Loading into Tour mode means that the game got corrupted while transfering (happens sometimes) to the psp. So just delete and test, using whatever default band the game makes for you, to see if you can go into and out of Tour mode, try going into and out of the game a couple times to make sure....then when you're positive it works, just change the bands info to what you want it to be. I highly recomend playing it while it is NOT compressed (native ISO format) as said earlier, it runs smoother and faster (in other words : Normal, lol)
22/05/2009 02:18 PM