Bomb Threats For The loss
Mickey
Down with MJ yo

Threads: 251
E-Pigs: 28.7300
Bomb Threats For The loss
So it was 8:32am, mickey was casually building a shed when the PA system starts blaring and teachers start to evacuate us. Wee were out in the field for an hour and twenty minutes in fudgeing hot weather because some idiot decided to call in a bomb threat. Then I go to my computer apps class where I find out portable apps won't run anymore, and most of the proxies are blocked, turns out school upgraded security, new blocks are added hourly, and they now search our history and ban us from using computer if wee're caught using proxies :/
Then I have to walk an hour home because my bus card is lost and the damn bus driver wouldn't take a $5 bill for $1.25 fare Erk I get home and no internet, with a report due tomorrow for 10% of my final Bio grade. I decide to go to the library but all the computers are filled with people using myspace of facebook and other poo poo like that, by the time it's my turn it's closing time. Another 30 minute walk home because the bus coupon expired in 2 hours and I forgot to get change for the way back.
It is now 11:32pm and I decided to just go walking to Starbucks and use their connection :/

[Image: MiCk3Y.jpg]

[Image: battle.png]

Spoiler for link:
27/04/2009 11:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
YoYoBallz
L4YoY0s

Threads: 644
E-Pigs: 13327.7533
RE: Bomb Threats For The loss
That sucks x3

Today I lost a back pack with a bunch of my stuff in it. hoddie, pipe, usb card reader, cigs two books and my back pack gone.  I can't sleep because I can't stop re-tracing my day in my head. FML.

so yeah my day kinda sucked as well.

<Myth0s> i love boys
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I Go To Earth When Mars Is Boring.
¿ʞɔпɟ əɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ I was first EPerson to have upside down title.
27/04/2009 11:44 PM
Assassinator

Threads: 176
E-Pigs: 140.8363
Mickey Wrote:Then I have to walk an hour home because my bus card is lost and the damn bus driver wouldn't take a $5 bill for $1.25 fare Erk

Lol, dumb shit. I'd be only too happy to take $5 for $1.25.

Mickey Wrote:I get home and no internet, with a report due tomorrow for 10% of my final Bio grade.

Somehow, wee managed to to use up 55% of our fucking monthly cap on the 1st day (today)... I'm going to do some checking, and if it's really that downstairs guy that I suspected (he's renting our house), I'm going to block him (router block or change password) from touching the internet for the rest of the month. Wee had an agreement that he's only allowed to use the internet for normal purposes, and can't sPa/\/\ P2P all day, because he's not really paying for it, and wee have shitty quota to start off with (since Australian internet is like the worse out of all developed countries...).
(This post was last modified: 28/04/2009 12:09 AM by ZiNgA BuRgA.)
27/04/2009 11:48 PM
Mickey
Down with MJ yo

Threads: 251
E-Pigs: 28.7300
Assassinator Wrote:
Mickey Wrote:Then I have to walk an hour home because my bus card is lost and the damn bus driver wouldn't take a $5 bill for $1.25 fare Erk

Lol, dumb shit. I'd be only too happy to take $5 for $1.25.

Mickey Wrote:I get home and no internet, with a report due tomorrow for 10% of my final Bio grade.

Somehow, wee managed to to use up 55% of our fucking monthly cap on the 1st day (today)... I'm going to do some checking, and if it's really that downstairs guy that I suspected (he's renting our house), I'm going to block him (router block or change password) from touching the internet for the rest of the month. Wee had an agreement that he's only allowed to use the internet for normal purposes, and can't sPa/\/\ P2P all day, because he's not really paying for it, and wee have shitty quota to start off with (since Australian internet is like the worse out of all developed countries... I mean like in what country do you pay $50 for ADSL1 with a 12GB cap...).

* Mickey can't feel your pains because he's never been capped, but blocking him sounds like a good idea :D
Wee pay $46.66 for uncapped internet, idk the speeds but I can get 2MB/s :p

[Image: MiCk3Y.jpg]

[Image: battle.png]

Spoiler for link:
(This post was last modified: 28/04/2009 12:10 AM by ZiNgA BuRgA.)
27/04/2009 11:58 PM
Kana
♥pudding,pudding♥

Threads: 356
E-Pigs: 98.8066
ouch sjfads

[Image: snow-1.png][Image: snow-2.png][Image: Untitled-14.png]
27/04/2009 11:59 PM
lembas
yuri princess

Threads: 184
E-Pigs: 154.3525
that's awfully unpleasant.

high school for the loss.
douche-y bus drivers for the loss.

I've had lots of experience with douchebag bus drivers. They are aggravating. >.>

I'm gay.
Spoiler for online game stuff:
[Image: 76561198003967361.png]
[Image: thelemmingbas.png]
3DS FC: 4184-1632-9353
Spoiler:
[Image: wQZsI.jpg]
Spoiler:
In the words of the wise trademark91:
windows Proud
28/04/2009 12:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Assassinator

Mickey Wrote:
Assassinator Wrote:Somehow, wee managed to to use up 55% of our fucking monthly cap on the 1st day (today)... I'm going to do some checking, and if it's really that downstairs guy that I suspected (he's renting our house), I'm going to block him (router block or change password) from touching the internet for the rest of the month. Wee had an agreement that he's only allowed to use the internet for normal purposes, and can't sPa/\/\ P2P all day, because he's not really paying for it, and wee have shitty quota to start off with (since Australian internet is like the worse out of all developed countries... I mean like in what country do you pay $50 for ADSL1 with a 12GB cap...).

* Mickey can't feel your pains because he's never been capped, but blocking him sounds like a good idea :D

It's actually $70 for bundle with phone, phone's probably like ~$25, so $45 on internet here... 1.5mbit ADSL, 12GB cap. And wee got that plan on a discount. Would usually costs $90+ (but $90 for that is a ripoff price even for Australian standards. Only went with this ISP at all cause of discount).

Prices for "fast" connections here (will be capped)...

Prices for uncapped here (will be slow)...
(This post was last modified: 28/04/2009 12:18 AM by Assassinator.)
28/04/2009 12:11 AM
PLZDELETE
Consume In Small Portions

Threads: 249
E-Pigs: 52.4930
sounds a bit like my schools blockage system, they blocked me from using Gmail =(
28/04/2009 12:15 AM
ZiNgA BuRgA
Smart Alternative

Threads: 1,174
E-Pigs: 446.0333
Mickey Wrote:So it was 8:32am, mickey was casually building a shed when the PA system starts blaring and teachers start to evacuate us. Wee were out in the field for an hour and twenty minutes in fudgeing hot weather because some idiot decided to call in a bomb threat.
That happened relatively often (like 3 times a year) at one of my old schools...
Kinda feel tempted to try and sneak off since you're going to waste an hour out there anyway.

Mickey Wrote:Then I go to my computer apps class where I find out portable apps won't run anymore, and most of the proxies are blocked, turns out school upgraded security, new blocks are added hourly, and they now search our history and ban us from using computer if wee're caught using proxies :/
There's almost always loopholes.  One of the least patched in MS Office's macros...

Couldn't wait for the next bus?
Either case, the guy's damn slack.

Mickey Wrote:I get home and no internet, with a report due tomorrow for 10% of my final Bio grade. I decide to go to the library but all the computers are filled with people using myspace of facebook and other poo poo like that
I assume there's no booking system?  If so you could've tried asking one of them - assuming they're all not uptight about it.

Mickey Wrote:It is now 11:32pm and I decided to just go walking to Starbucks and use their connection :/
So since you don't have internet at home, I'm assuming you're currently at Starbucks posting this?
28/04/2009 12:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Assassinator

Mickey Wrote:* Mickey can't feel your pains because he's never been capped, but blocking him sounds like a good idea :D

This is how much it would cost here...

Fucking gay, isn't it?
28/04/2009 12:21 AM