infobar .prx modification
gsmoke
Noob

Threads: 103
E-Pigs: 36.9914
RE: infobar .prx modification
Sorry Skyfox , Forget It ...no need to full this thread will useless info , yeah i started but soon will delete these 3 posts from here , yeah i was stupid back there , who cares bout that now.And yes the only i did was finding already found offsets , OK.
Plus i can't do more for the common gui.....

Also i told you im sorry over QJ , im bionick there , lol maybe you had a hard day too...

“Fear not for the future, weep not for the past.”
(This post was last modified: 21/12/2007 10:39 AM by gsmoke.)
21/12/2007 10:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vegetano1
$urf

Threads: 397
E-Pigs: 2756.6280
skyfox2k Wrote:
gsmoke Wrote:
skyfox2k Wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm trying the same old things to get the option menu to fade in without moving from the side in 3.71, but nothing seems to work! What do I need to change?

Im thinking why should i try to help someone who take all the credits for something that aint yours...

All this time Inacor been leeking info from here and then make this ,,innovations,, to your themes and then give no credits to the real finders of the Hacks (how you call them).

Then i read your team is the finder of the new hacks...(incredible)
Well Mythos did music player , ok , but everything else do you remember who did those ?

You have all the offsets there find it for yourself.And i can tell you all the fades been made on 3.71 M33.

Oh, just to say, Gsmoke, I did find a HECK of a lot of offsets myself thankyou very much. If you would like to actually expand on where I havent credited people be my guest. If someone has discovered something and posted it somewhere doesn't automatically mean I've 'borrowed' that information. The area for the offsets is relatively small and I changed everything myself to see its outcome and wrote them down MYSELF. I credited Bstronga for help he gave me, otherwise the rest of the offsets I did not find myself I took from translating mihipons blog. Which I've stated before.

Please state what 'hacks' you feel have been 'borrowed' and I will do my best to fill you in on how and when they were discovered and who (if anyone) were my sources.

[OE] Skyfox2k!! i don't think there was any credit to bstronga when aplecore was released!! and bstronga said to meself he did not liked that!! i believe this was a real bummer!!
And thus i know what gsmoke means!!

Saying now that refinding offsets is really easy and i don't really believe this,.!! aldo it could be true,..

If you have some nice offsets post them in the 3.71 prx offsets topic here on EP,.. that would be nice!!

:yes:

Make loads of $$!! it wurks!!
[Image: csbanner_anim_03.gif]
Signed Homebrew by bsanehi & OMightyBuggy
http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...?tid=25707
Spoiler for My miniBlog:
21/12/2007 10:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skyfox2k
Able One

Threads: 10
E-Pigs: 2.1510
No problem :) I just read that for the first time and I felt a bit miffed is all :) Been a hard slog on this media centre theme...
Also, Vegetano1, Bstronga specifically asked not to be named in credits over PM as he didnt want the fame out of it (I assume as the more people know his name the more will be contacting him all the time) So I respected that and left him out.
21/12/2007 11:03 AM
Vegetano1
$urf

skyfox2k Wrote:No problem :) I just read that for the first time and I felt a bit miffed is all :) Been a hard slog on this media centre theme...
Also, Vegetano1, Bstronga specifically asked not to be named in credits over PM as he didnt want the fame out of it (I assume as the more people know his name the more will be contacting him all the time) So I respected that and left him out.

That's really weird,.!?cause i had PM's returned and shoutbox talk with bstronga about the fact you guys where running away with offsets and prx compression wich you did not find yourselfs,.!!??

:S

And if you found new offsets you can post them here:
http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=5060

Spoiler for My miniBlog:
(This post was last modified: 21/12/2007 11:21 AM by Vegetano1.)
21/12/2007 11:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skyfox2k
Able One

From the PM convo:

You managfed to get your 3.52 infobars perfect across the languages, can you do the same for me? Use the english settings as a guide?

If you could my friend, I'll add you to the credits on the various threads Smile

(you can get the file from evolves site, linked in my thread)

Smile
its enough for me to know that i ushered a new level of customizing.
21/12/2007 11:25 AM
Vegetano1
$urf

skyfox2k Wrote:From the PM convo:

You managfed to get your 3.52 infobars perfect across the languages, can you do the same for me? Use the english settings as a guide?

If you could my friend, I'll add you to the credits on the various threads Smile

(you can get the file from evolves site, linked in my thread)

Smile
its enough for me to know that i ushered a new level of customizing.

You recalled a PM from month's ago!? maybe a half year ago,.!?

You want to say there was nothing going on here,.!!? and nothing happend,..!?

I don't have a shoutbox log and or PM log from a half year ago or month's,.!!

I am 100% sure bstronga agreed witht the fact there was no credits and you guys where running with offsets and compression wich you should not beeen credited for,.!!

Spoiler for My miniBlog:
21/12/2007 11:38 AM
skyfox2k
Able One

Calm down. This PM was not 'recalled' I still have it sitting in my inbox here on Endless. (if a moderator would like to confirm?)

If Bstronga did indeed have a problem with not being credited with the paf compression and helping with the common gui offsets then I have no idea why. I asked if he wanted credit, he declined.
21/12/2007 11:46 AM
Vegetano1
$urf

skyfox2k Wrote:Calm down. This PM was not 'recalled' I still have it sitting in my inbox here on Endless. (if a moderator would like to confirm?)

If Bstronga did indeed have a problem with not being credited with the paf compression and helping with the common gui offsets then I have no idea why. I asked if he wanted credit, he declined.
I recall he was somewhat disapointed about something that was not being credited,.. someone of applecore said he found something but bstronga said he found that and not him.
bstronga did not want to much attension in general so that fits your side of the story,..

I am a mod but can't check your PM's damn!! :diablo: ;P

;) lets leave it with this then,.. like i said "weird"

[case closed]

Spoiler for My miniBlog:
21/12/2007 12:02 PM
AMRicardo.pt
Able One

Threads: 25
E-Pigs: 3.8104
sorry my question but as I have bars with color

[Image: mammothseated128x128kk4.png]
[Image: amricardo.png]
21/12/2007 06:37 PM
Vegetano1
$urf

AMRicardo.pt Wrote:sorry my question but as I have bars with color

You got to load your vshmain into Ac_K XMB editor and color all infobars white,.

then your infobars stay normal and won't color with each month

Spoiler for My miniBlog:
22/12/2007 01:22 AM