Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
ONEDEADLYVENOM's Gameboot And Cintro Warehouse !!
Huge array of gameboots and cintros for your personal use !
ONEDEADLYVENOM
Able One

Threads: 5
E-Pigs: 8.9092
RE: ONEDEADLYVENOM'S GAMEBOOT AND CINTRO WAREHOUSE
Ok my friends I uploaded a new cintro

on 1st page of this thread "EQUILIBRIUM GUN FIGHT"

Equilibrium Gun Fight_Cintro 1min 27 secs long....

Description: In A Very Explosive Final Gun Battle, These Two Arch Rivals Hone In On a Rare Skill Where They Can Predict Where And When A Gun Shot Will Be Fired Next !

***********************************UPDATE*************UPDATE****************************************

I RE UPLOADED ABOUT 70% OF THE GAMEBOOTS AND CINTRO CONTAINED HERE SO GUYS GO GET EM WHILE THEY RE HEATED IN DA MICROWAVE ! :-D

They are as follows so far I have re uploaded these below here :-

God Of War Psp Commercial Gameboot 3 secs long !

Description: God of war psp commercial_This was my 1st entry into the psp-hacks.com gameboot competition, where I placed 3rd, not bad imo, have fun flashing !

Turok_Bring it Cintro 23 secs long !

Description: Lotsa dinosuars running straight towards the screen, with a hunter with bow and arrow and guns ready to shoot!

The Wheelman_Assume Crash Position Cintro 1 min 23 secs long ! Favorite Of Mines...

Description: As the Wheelman see's oncoming danger he kindly ask the passenger to assume crash position !

The Wheelman_Buy Yourself A New Car Cintro 42 secs long !

Description: A man hastliy tries to run away from some gangsta's with guns blazing on his tail !

The Wheelman_Let's Go Cintro 10 secs long

Description: A man runs hastily dives into the car and tells the driver "Let's Go" !

Pissed Off Tiger Roaring At You  Gameboot 7 secs long !

Description: A Pissed Off Tiger Comes Close To Your Psp Screen And Growls Angrily!

Viking Teaser Trailer Cintro 9 secs long !

Description: The Viking Runs Into A Heated Battle, Where He Hacks N Slashes His Foes And A Beast Steps In To Give Him A Lesson On Proper Behaviour !

Tales From The Crypt Cintro 16 secs long !

Description: The Crypt Keeper Pops Out His Coffin To Give Ya a Creepy Surprise ....!

The Grid Trailer Cintro 32 secs long !

Description: A Very High Octane Car Race !

Snake Attacks Cintro 17 secs long.. I love showing this to kids lmao mwuahahahaha

Description: A Boa Constrictor While Being Filmed Attacks The Camera....!

Kenshin Himura Gameboot 10 secs long..

Description: A Wounded Warrior Looks Up To See A Beautiful Woman Looking At Him !

Tomb Raider Under World Gameboot 2.5 secs lo

Description: Lara Croft Stands Outside A Old Colosseum And Without Hesitation  Detonates It To A Thunderous Explosion !

Tomb Raider Under World Gameboot 12 Secs Long With PSP Logo At the End Requested For CFW 5.00 And 5.50 Opening_pugins....!

Description: Lara Croft Stands Outside A Old Colosseum And Without Hesitation  Detonates It To A Thunderous Explosion !

Tomb Raider Under World Cintro 20 secs long

Description: Lara Croft Stands Outside A Old Colosseum And Detonates It To A Thunderous Explosion !

PSP Commercial_Take Me Out 10 secs cintro

Description: Cool donkey Psp Commercial That Show Cases Why Wee Love It So Much !

Gears of War 2 Trailer_ 30 secs long cintro

Description: The Soldiers Of Gears Of War Sit To Tell A Story_Are You Afraid Of the Dark ?  

Gears of War_Bad Ass_cintro 33 secs long

Description: It's Just Like What You See In The Old Western Movies, 2 Gunmen Size Up For A Big Showdown G.O.W Style !!!

Gears  of War_Rendezvous With Death_cintro 27 secs long...

Description: Gears of War Protagonist, Recites A Gloomy Poem Before He Delves Into Battle , With Certainty Of His Fate With Death !!!

Terry Tate Office Line Backer_That's My Game cintro 27 secs long

Description: A Non Productive Employee Takes Time To Celebrate A Well Played Game Of Solitaire, Gets A Reality Check By Mr Terry Tate ! Lol Very Funny Cintro , I Made Some Audio Edits To Make It All Da Better For Psp ...

Life As A Noob_cintro 1Min 5 Secs Long !

Description: Life Of A Noob Weighing Out His Options , Not Reading The READ ME ... Watch N Enjoy What Happens Lol...
(This post was last modified: 26/08/2009 10:46 AM by ONEDEADLYVENOM.)
26/08/2009 08:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ONEDEADLYVENOM'S GAMEBOOT AND CINTRO WAREHOUSE - ONEDEADLYVENOM - 26/08/2009 08:28 AM
Thread Revived!!! - Necro-Bot - 21/08/2009, 04:15 PM