Poll: Do You Have A Nintendo Wii?
Yes, and it has a chip
Yes, and its soft modded (Twilight Hack)
Yes, and its NOT modded
No Wii :(
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Do you have a Nintendo Wii?
Azumi
浜崎あゆみ

Threads: 175
E-Pigs: 41.7781
RE: Do you have a Nintendo Wii?
ive got a wii but i havent done anything with it.... don't feel like hard modding... waiting for a good soft mod to come out like most here.... i could careless about having VC games.. most of them i have on my psp anyway.... i hardly ever play it at all.. maybe once a month lol...  getting a ps3 in two weeks finally!!!  ps3 is the only one worth it... i got a wii cause it was free... nintemdo is already working on a next gen console anyways.. wii = dead in 5 years... it has no hd!!! no hd games or even the possiblity to watch hd movies.. i didnt buy an hd tv to play sd stuff on it lol.. don't get me wrong i like the wii... but the controller is the only real thing it has going for it and that's not enough to carry a system over time... wii lacks the hard specs to compete.... nintendos business model is to make it cheap so everyone can afford one but they are gonna end up shooting themselves in the foot doing that... they should have done what both other companies did and come out with different model wiis.. like one with a bigger hard drive or in HD!!! i don't know why they didnt.. maybe the wii isn't powerful enough to render a game in HD i really have no idea...  yet another huge post lol

[Image: azumigiftcopy-1.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07/08/2008 01:49 PM by Azumi.)
07/08/2008 01:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
YoYoBallz
L4YoY0s

Threads: 644
E-Pigs: 13327.7533
MrE Wrote:I have one but not softmodded YET. Was gonna twilight hack it but it's kinda just for emus at the mo(or so I've read). I can play all those games on my pc or psp so there isn't any reason to do it yet.

@V1 I is a gamer! I has all of them!!!! and two psp's hehe. My hobby is SOOOO DAMN EXPENSIVE!

That's why i modded my 360Drink

Umm not really, there are lots of media players and hacks.  Soon there will be custom firmware and a back up loader also.  I would soft mod it asap before nintendo block it.

<Myth0s> i love boys
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I Go To Earth When Mars Is Boring.
¿ʞɔпɟ əɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ I was first EPerson to have upside down title.
07/08/2008 01:59 PM
MrE
Dark Hadou Master

Threads: 20
E-Pigs: 10.9567
zllaBoYoY Wrote:
MrE Wrote:I have one but not softmodded YET. Was gonna twilight hack it but it's kinda just for emus at the mo(or so I've read). I can play all those games on my pc or psp so there isn't any reason to do it yet.

@V1 I is a gamer! I has all of them!!!! and two psp's hehe. My hobby is SOOOO DAMN EXPENSIVE!

That's why i modded my 360Drink

Umm not really, there are lots of media players and hacks.  Soon there will be custom firmware and a back up loader also.  I would soft mod it asap before nintendo block it.

That's what I'm waiting forMadwin Haven't updated since smash bro's!  
Also.......Media player...meh. I'll just use my ps3 for mediaYay

[Image: MrEnigma82.png]
[Image: ichigosiggy2.png]
07/08/2008 02:39 PM
Papayo
Paradigmatic Apprentice

Threads: 3
E-Pigs: 27.3876
Yes, I have one. It's got a Wiikey installed in it, and I also use The Homebrew Channel. I suppose the first two options apply to my Wii. :P

Spoiler for Bestest sig evar!!1!1!:
[Image: 5dov37.png]
15/08/2008 05:49 AM