Anyone know how to change the speedtype in gpSP?
Dr_LaTino
Paradigmatic Entity

Threads: 26
E-Pigs: 9.2488
RE: Anyone know how to change the speedtype in gpSP?
J_G_ Wrote:i dl'ed the latest version of gpsp and the fast forward is actually a big improvement

I'll attach it

andrewcc Wrote:seeing as a thread has been erected involving game issues in gpsp i would like to ask of some wisdom also........ the game dragonballz legacy of goku 2 will say that it cannot be run on the hardware found when you reach a certain point.... is there anything you need in gpsp to fool certain games built this way to bypass this issue?
How long have you been gone? It's been relatively stable since last year. (for a beta that is)

andrewcc Wrote:seeing as a thread has been erected involving game issues in gpsp i would like to ask of some wisdom also........ the game dragonballz legacy of goku 2 will say that it cannot be run on the hardware found when you reach a certain point.... is there anything you need in gpsp to fool certain games built this way to bypass this issue?
I heard of issues like that related to DZ. Have you searched. I'm sure I saw some threads dedicated to that problem.
27/07/2008 05:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply