extended gameboot not playing on my psp
but it plays in my pmf homebrew?!!?
Gadget
ɯƃıpɐɹɐd ssǝןpuǝ

Threads: 69
E-Pigs: 63.3012
extended gameboot not playing on my psp
Stupid gameboot issue I am having...Nana-o

I am trying to make an extended gameboot & so far no luck...I made the gameboot & when I load it in my psp only a white screen shows & I did adjust my delay time in my opening_plugin but it still don't play...The part the confuses me is that if I rename my gameboot to cintro.pmf & put it in the root of my memory stick to see if the pmf homebrew player reads/plays it & it does perfectly...?!!? So what am I missing because the pmf is correctly made it just won't play in my flash0?!!? & I also checked my mps in my "UmdStreamViewer.exe" & it played perfectly there....Is it too large to read from the flash0? Do I need to redirect it to my memory card? ((that is one hex thing I can do lol))  Please if anyone has any insight could you give it... Thanks in advance

PSN: Brick_Factory

Spoiler for sigpic:
[Image: 157nb04.png]
Spoiler for NeCr0-B0T:
Necro-Bot
Necro may refer to:
    * necro-, the Greek prefix meaning death
Bot or BOT or similar may refer to:
    * Internet bot, computer program which does automated tasks
    * Botnet, network of "zombie" computers used to carry out automated tasks such as spamming
18/06/2008 09:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
deutscher_russe
Paradigmatic Apprentice

Threads: 1
E-Pigs: 2.7651
RE: extended gameboot not playing on my psp
you could try to delete some bmp´s from opening_plugin.rco and remove your background (so that the 12-month-background is showing)

[Image: asBnvZMA.PNG]
18/06/2008 10:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
osnap1584
~Attorney~

Threads: 38
E-Pigs: 18.0448
how big is the file I would suggest using a gameboot that doesn't exceed 2 mb.

[Image: osnap1584.gif]

Click on Sig to View My Deviant Art Page.

PM me for Lockerz invite
18/06/2008 04:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gadget
ɯƃıpɐɹɐd ssǝןpuǝ

osnap1584 Wrote:how big is the file I would suggest using a gameboot that doesn't exceed 2 mb.

I think that is my problem...I am using a 5MB file & it plays in PMF player just fine as well as the mps played in the stream viewer but it won't play loaded as a gameboot...Nana-o:(  

I have even tried to redirect it to my ms0 just incase it was to large but again NO luck...  I guess I will have to do some cropping of the bootFacepalm...unless someone else has any ideas..?  Thanks for your help deutscher_russe & osnap1584

Spoiler for sigpic:
Spoiler for NeCr0-B0T:
Necro-Bot
Necro may refer to:
    * Botnet, network of "zombie" computers used to carry out automated tasks such as spamming
18/06/2008 06:54 PM
|-Anubis-|
<3 Girls

Threads: 45
E-Pigs: 26.8142
The MPStoPMF that was used to create the gameboot may not work on your particular firmware version.

[Image: chikarusigrf1.png]
18/06/2008 06:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
osnap1584
~Attorney~

Threads: 38
E-Pigs: 18.0448
Gadget Wrote:
osnap1584 Wrote:how big is the file I would suggest using a gameboot that doesn't exceed 2 mb.

I think that is my problem...I am using a 5MB file & it plays in PMF player just fine as well as the mps played in the stream viewer but it won't play loaded as a gameboot...Nana-o:(  

I have even tried to redirect it to my ms0 just incase it was to large but again NO luck...  I guess I will have to do some cropping of the bootFacepalm...unless someone else has any ideas..?  Thanks for your help deutscher_russe & osnap1584

5 mb? hell no man, no wonder you are getting a whitewash. Turn it into a cintro as stated any gameboot exceeding 2-2.5 mb will give you a whitewash.

[Image: osnap1584.gif]

Click on Sig to View My Deviant Art Page.

PM me for Lockerz invite
18/06/2008 08:14 PM
Gadget
ɯƃıpɐɹɐd ssǝןpuǝ

osnap1584 Wrote:
Gadget Wrote:

5 mb? hell no man, no wonder you are getting a whitewash. Turn it into a cintro as stated any gameboot exceeding 2-2.5 mb will give you a whitewash.

Yeah ok, I was assuming all a cintro was is an extended gameboot...I will research to see if cintro creating is any different then gameboot making thanks for the tip...

@
Posted by |-Anubis-| - Today 06:57 PM
The MPStoPMF that was used to create the gameboot may not work on your particular firmware version.

Yeah I have had issues with this program before but it works when I use the pmf player on my psp but I am in 3.90m33. I don't think it is but it could be I suppose...

THanks both I am off to research cintro's ...

Spoiler for sigpic:
Spoiler for NeCr0-B0T:
Necro-Bot
Necro may refer to:
18/06/2008 08:22 PM