[Help] Kryptonian Fall Theme Convert to 3.90
vinrose67
GAS

Threads: 97
E-Pigs: 54.2375
[Help] Kryptonian Fall Theme Convert to 3.90
For those who still in 3.52m33-4 you might be interested with this theme i gave this theme to a good friend of mine as a gift that's why this theme doesnot released because he want this theme only for his PSP. now i upgraded his PSP to 3.90m33-3 so this theme will no longer worked for him so i gave him a new one and he let me released this "kryptonian Fall" theme.

This Theme is an Epic Why? Because i join a competition and unfortunately i didn't win using this theme the winner is a person who make a guide on how to downgrade and upgrade a PSP which everyone knows. Hahaha

for those who is interested to convert it to 3.90 i will be glad specially finding the values of 3.52 to 3.90 prx. I'm working on a theme now so I'm busy.

3.52M33-4

[Image: KRYPTONIANFALL.gif]

THE KRYPTONIAN FALL XMB THEME BY:vinrose67

SPECS:
- SUPERMAN ICONS in different flying style
- 480x272 high resolution background
- MS ICONS with GLOWS
- 480x272 high resolution OPTION BAR (DOOMSDAY VS. SUPERMAN)
- 144x272 MUSIC OPTION BAR placed on the LEFTSIDE (MAD FACE OF SUPERMAN)
- new set of values of X and Y position of main and subicons for PAF.PRX
- new set of values of X and Y position for VSHMAIN.PRX
- new set of values of font color for VSHMAIN.PRX
- new set of values of X and Y position for the battery
- new set of values of X and Y position of the TIME and DATE
- redesign volume bar.

BRAIN SMOKERS
1. this is the hardest part it's really hard to put a 480x272 high resolution background together with the icons with glows.

A: actually this is a trial and error you should lower as you can the BMP'S file size and dimensions of your topmenu_plugin.rco and the system_plugin.rco to have a glow on your icons and to have a 480x272 high resolution option bar. (it deals with photoshop to lower the size of bmp's) fail to do so it will give you white boxes on your xmb.

TIP: the big contribution to lower the file size handling of the xmb is making darker 01-12.jpg (jpg not bmp) backgrounds then save it as "01-12.jpg" then now rename the extension to .bmp (01-12.bmp) then flash it to your flash0. somehow through hex editing the vshmain.prx using the hex editor.

2. 480X272 high resolution option bar

A: use common gui prx editor (CGPE) but still you need to lower the BMP's file size on #1

3. music option bar on the left side

A: use music main prx editor (MMPE) but still you need to lower the BMP's file size on #1

4. icon positions, scrolling speed and color of lower txt (0=black txt and 1=white txt)

A: use paf.prx editor (PPE)

5. date and clock reposition

A: use vhsmain.prx editor (VPE)

6. color of upper txt and set white color on columm optionbar to show option bar.

A: use vsh color

7. battery reposition

A: use rco editor

Credits: Thanks to
Dax
Zinga Burga
Bstronga
Takeshi
Adobe

LONG LIVE PSP ADDICTS!!!

[Image: 43h9c04.gif]

vinrose67 Signature

[Image: PSPAddictSignature.png]
17/05/2008 11:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply