Turn Your Memor 32 PS2 Memory Card Into A Modchip
YoYoBallz
L4YoY0s

Threads: 644
E-Pigs: 13327.7533
Turn Your Memor 32 PS2 Memory Card Into A Modchip
Memento Wrote:Memento is the brainchild of one of our dear friend.

Exploiting the Memor32 Hardware wee have been able to prepare a software that will allow everyone to play back-up copies of their games and import games without the need of opening and installing a modchip solution into their PS2.

Wee plan to make the homebrew writing and launching of any applications from memory card the easyest thing possible. Next wee will work to release next a complete suit of applications and tools to further enhance the features offered by this fine piece of hardware.

Finally, greets goes to:

"b-MeM-P", without whose idea all of this would not have been possible!

"ZhufE", for supplying those prototypes.

The Memento Hack Team.

Finally wee are almost done!

Wee had some last minute issues and decided to test them deeper to be sure that all was working good.

Wee are still completing the User interface and will have to need a couple more days to finish up.

Wee  decided meantime  to release this first BETA PAL ONLY  version of the software for everyone to test.

This should start to give you a good idea about how easy and flexible the final release wil be, but remember, is only a BETA!!

Download the file from the download section at the bottom of this page, and have fun testing it.

Final version is due this week.

The Memento Hack Team.

Maxconsole Wrote:Wee have received a tip from what wee presume to be Russian hackers (based on their site domain) which indicates they have successfully hacked the Memor 32 memory card for PS2 in order to enable it to have the power of a PS2 mod chip. This means that imports, homebrew and backups will now be possible if you flash their hacked BIOS onto the PS2 Memor 32 memory card. The user interface is reportedly not complete but they are working on improving things. Currently they have upload a PAL beta of their hack for the Memor 32. The Memor 32 features 32MB of memory and a USB port so it is possible to just flash this hack from Memento right onto the card within a few seconds.

Sweet news if you ask me, if this new keep keeps up there good work this could turn into something amazing!

Discuss

- Source: [memento]

- Source: [Maxconsloe]

<Myth0s> i love boys
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I Go To Earth When Mars Is Boring.
¿ʞɔпɟ əɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ I was first EPerson to have upside down title.
(This post was last modified: 28/10/2007 10:19 PM by YoYoBallz.)
28/10/2007 10:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
robertotron
Storm Trooper

Threads: 51
E-Pigs: 8.2526
RE: Turn Your Memor 32 PS2 Memory Card Into A Modchip
wow i would really love having this, can't wait until they make the PAL one better :D
28/10/2007 10:24 PM
u_c_taker
hacks=drama

Threads: 102
E-Pigs: 36.7855
this is cool

29/10/2007 10:42 AM
gerbilboy
Paradigmatic Apprentice

Threads: 0
E-Pigs: 1.2138
Ps2 to Ps3 memory card adapter........:666:

its all about the nuts........
29/10/2007 03:04 PM
ix_stylez
("')(O.o)('')

Threads: 23
E-Pigs: 8.2221
gerbilboy Wrote:Ps2 to Ps3 memory card adapter........:666:

exactly what i was thinking, since sony dosnt know about this yet..

[Image: IxStyleZ.jpg]
29/10/2007 04:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
roberth
Resident Full Stop Abuser.....

Threads: 200
E-Pigs: 43.8419
im so buying one of these cards now, finally a idiot/roberth proof way to mod a slimline :D

30/10/2007 03:14 AM
live2sk8
Neophitic Presence

Threads: 1
E-Pigs: 0.1199
Toungue RE: Turn Your Memor 32 PS2 Memory Card Into A Modchip
YoYoBallz Wrote:
Memento Wrote:Memento is the brainchild of one of our dear friend.

Exploiting the Memor32 Hardware wee have been able to prepare a software that will allow everyone to play back-up copies of their games and import games without the need of opening and installing a modchip solution into their PS2.

Wee plan to make the homebrew writing and launching of any applications from memory card the easyest thing possible. Next wee will work to release next a complete suit of applications and tools to further enhance the features offered by this fine piece of hardware.

Finally, greets goes to:

"b-MeM-P", without whose idea all of this would not have been possible!

"ZhufE", for supplying those prototypes.

The Memento Hack Team.

Finally wee are almost done!

Wee had some last minute issues and decided to test them deeper to be sure that all was working good.

Wee are still completing the User interface and will have to need a couple more days to finish up.

Wee  decided meantime  to release this first BETA PAL ONLY  version of the software for everyone to test.

This should start to give you a good idea about how easy and flexible the final release wil be, but remember, is only a BETA!!

Download the file from the download section at the bottom of this page, and have fun testing it.

Final version is due this week.

The Memento Hack Team.

Maxconsole Wrote:Wee have received a tip from what wee presume to be Russian hackers (based on their site domain) which indicates they have successfully hacked the Memor 32 memory card for PS2 in order to enable it to have the power of a PS2 mod chip. This means that imports, homebrew and backups will now be possible if you flash their hacked BIOS onto the PS2 Memor 32 memory card. The user interface is reportedly not complete but they are working on improving things. Currently they have upload a PAL beta of their hack for the Memor 32. The Memor 32 features 32MB of memory and a USB port so it is possible to just flash this hack from Memento right onto the card within a few seconds.

Sweet news if you ask me, if this new keep keeps up there good work this could turn into something amazing!

Discuss

- Source: [memento]

- Source: [Maxconsloe]
Ahaa:dude tell me when i can get a memor32
10/04/2008 09:03 AM
andrewcc
OMG they killed Kenny!
Worlds End

Threads: 305
E-Pigs: 49.4291
my ps2 is absolutely fudgeed! i tried opening it to see if it could be modded because mod cards involve fiddling around inside but i totalled it

[Image: spideysigcopycopycopy.png?t=1308548347]

[Image: ccandrew.png]

Object Link

Click here to view embedded webpage

Please note that by activating this feature, there may be undesirable consequences

Page: http://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/v=2/track=2423211127/size=venti/bgcol=FFFFFF/linkcol=4285BB/
10/04/2008 09:08 AM
roberth
Resident Full Stop Abuser.....

Threads: 200
E-Pigs: 43.8419
@rere

Resellers list

@Andrew, you can use this too boot HDloader if you have a fat, or turn your PS2 into a media player, since  SMSPlayer(homebrew media player) supports scene movie releases straight from the box, no rewencoding required, and you can burn anywhere up to about 7 rips depending on whether its 1 or 2disk if you burn as data file with a DVD TOC

Also supports up to about 100 mp3s per DVD using the same method (any more, and it can't handle them very well)

(This post was last modified: 10/04/2008 09:19 AM by roberth.)
10/04/2008 09:16 AM