Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pokémon (SoulSilver) [5.00M33 CTF Release]
Based off of The "Large Original Icons" theme
BigDaddyWeaves
Able One

Threads: 25
E-Pigs: 10.6801
RE: [5.00m33 CTF Release] Pokemon (SoulSilver)
(26/01/2016 02:15 PM)amoonrabbit Wrote:  Sony was a real party pooper with the way they handled everything handheld related. Nice to see some CFW themes are still being made, this looks great, wish I could try it. I still have my pandora battery in my drawer, no PSP though. Gosh, maybe I should pick one up real cheap, just remembering the themes I used to use...

I try my best on the themes I make this site taught me a lot. Trying to give back! I will never stop. The PSP supports so many games it's by far my favorite handheld, so many plugins and games! Even some of the good Japanese games like Yu-Gi-Oh! (big fan) have been translated to English I really hope 6.61 ME-2.3 is the end all custom firmware and I hope someone can help with building a program the likes of which patpat made you know "CTFtool GUI [v5 Beta 2]" so I can start making themes for the newer firmware(s), I would be happy to but I have no idea how or where to start. I'm currently working on the µHackPSiPod website hoping my knowledge will inspire people the way I've been inspired as I think the things you can do with a PSP are so very interesting. I personally love the Pokémon theme and am glad you like it amoonrabbit!

All glory comes from daring to begin.
[Image: GmxEFn5.png]
µMadeItWeaves (Facebook)
µMadeItWeaves (Weebly)
bigdaddyweaves (Instagram)
BigDaddy_Weaves (Twitter)
Websites are under construction.
26/01/2016 02:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [5.00m33 CTF Release] Pokemon (SoulSilver) - BigDaddyWeaves - 26/01/2016 02:26 PM